Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Forums?

Keith

I had a 8k post count on PC lol... I wish I could transfer my post count on to here for almost a 10k pc :)

Lol.

You were never on PC nor did you have 8k posts. Realize that the IPBfree board that switched to the common IPB only had upwards to 370k posts before PC died off. Before that their IF board had hardly half. PC wasn't as active as PW is and no user ever got above 3k posts.

Please stop, you're killing me :confused:

Omni'd

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

I had a 8k post count on PC lol... I wish I could transfer my post count on to here for almost a 10k pc :)

Lol.

You were never on PC nor did you have 8k posts. Realize that the IPBfree board that switched to the common IPB only had upwards to 370k posts before PC died off. Before that their IF board had hardly half. PC wasn't as active as PW is and no user ever got above 3k posts.

Please stop, you're killing me :confused:

Omni'd

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

Sefket made pure village with 0wn reddies|jordan before he was global mod on PC. He was destined for admin. Back then he was known as Dead1y Arrow, **** yeah.

back in his scamming days of dead1y arrow lol

bet not many people remember that either ;p

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Omni life is the omni life.

Omni ftw, Karl ftw, Anthoni ftw, Jaby ftw, HATTON ftw,

But seriously, every board needs an Omni.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

I preferred the days without pure forums. Back when rivalries actually meant something, and propaganda topics didnt exist.

And to this day the pures I meet who are not a part of this forum community are a lot nicer than the latter.

Sorry if you disagree

I disagree. They are assholes just like some people on these forums. It has nothing to do with the forums

bruh, its the people lol.

Until this year I never saw the point of posting in a pure forum. Mentally I couldn't get around

the point of purewarfare or why it even existed. It wasn't until I started clanning that I understood

and even then I didn't register until like 2 months later.

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

I preferred the days without pure forums. Back when rivalries actually meant something, and propaganda topics didnt exist.

And to this day the pures I meet who are not a part of this forum community are a lot nicer than the latter.

Sorry if you disagree

I disagree. They are assholes just like some people on these forums. It has nothing to do with the forums

Until this year I never saw the point of posting in a pure forum. Mentally I couldn't get around

the point of purewarfare or why it even existed. It wasn't until I started clanning that I understood

Well said, I can see your point and yeah its pretty valid these days.

I guess nicer people just used to play the game back in 2005-06. At its start runescape wasnt a total kids game, a lot of older teenagers and even some adults played. Most were pretty sincere and nice.

Right now RS is just aimed at a younger audience I guess. Easier to get kids hooked so they just made it a lot more childish. Only negative aspect really is that Jagex weakened the community to their own game :\

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Sorry if you disagree

Well said, I can see your point and yeah its pretty valid these days.

I guess nicer people just used to play the game back in 2005-06. At its start runescape wasnt a total kids game, a lot of older teenagers and even some adults played. Most were pretty sincere and nice.

Right now RS is just aimed at a younger audience I guess. Easier to get kids hooked so they just made it a lot more childish. Only negative aspect really is that Jagex weakened the community to their own game :\

Yeah what you said about the Runescape and the community is very true. In the beginning like around the days of

RSClassic a majority of the community was adults and older teenagers. Then over time is slowly transition and Jagex

started to cater more to that and it has had its up and downs.

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

Sefket made pure village with 0wn reddies|jordan before he was global mod on PC. He was destined for admin. Back then he was known as Dead1y Arrow, **** yeah.

back in his scamming days of dead1y arrow lol

bet not many people remember that either ;p

I remember - Deadmau5 :thumbsup:

I'm so oldschool man!

You're like 20 and started pure clanning in 2009, why lie over something as gay as that lmfao..

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

I'm so oldschool man!

You're like 20 and started pure clanning in 2009, why lie over something as gay as that lmfao..