Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Got bored of 3 defence

Qw3rty

3 def-

Pros: Looks nice a high leveled pure with low defense, you are a real pure.

Cons: Can be boring at times.

10 def-

Pros: Korasi and slayers helmet at a lower level than 20 def.

Cons: No rune gloves which are essentially worth the extra levels.

20 def-

Pros: Rune gloves, slayer helmet, korasi, initiate, defender, and a lot more. Slayer and other skills that involve combat become easier.

Cons: Not many except the very high cb level you get.

30-35 def-

Pros: More armor bonuses and turmoil. Slayer and quests become very easy compared to having the other defense levels.

Cons: You're inbetween pure and zerker and you're gonna get owned by turmoil zerkers in the wild.

42 def-

Pros: Void is added to all of these bonuses you have received in the previous def levels. Barrows gloves are added and a higher QP and more bonuses from the rune defender.

Cons: You are not a pure anymore.

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png

14 defence.

Get rune gloves and korasi.

If you go higher you'll get 20 def cause it sucks, then mith sucks so 25 for infinity, then 35 def for turmoils and all that ****, you're now a failed pure and get 45 def and you look back to when you got higher then 3 def and you failed as a pure.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

• 4 weeks later...

take it from me i maxed out at 60 attack then got 75.. had fun with my AGS lost it...decided to get 10 def(from 5) got another ags.. then it gets boring you're stuck in between maxing or just repeating the same **** over and over. i decided to go ahead and try to get more attack so i got 77ish then i got 20 defense that was the end of my account. Sure i was a beast in minis and clan wars but thats about all it became harder to kill zerkers my lvl, zerkers are fairly easy to kill when your 99 str with an AGS. they became about twice as difficult in just 4 cmb lvls. second of all in the wild you'll now be facing range/tanks which i advise u don't even try to fight i would have limited success on the ones with 99 rng/85 defense it was horrible...