Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Brave Theory vs Relapse - Whats a clan wars?

-Austin-

fx43fk.png

Relapse asked Brave Theory for a F2P Mini in Clan Wars. Brave Theory refused, unless the fight was help in the wilderness. After the ranks talked, it was decided that Relapse would defend at sperm hill. The fight was a 6v6. It started at sperm hill and dragged down to chaos alter, where Brave Theory took over the fight and cleared out Relapse. Relapse had a re-rush with 3 or 4 men, who were quickly sent back to the wilderness ditch. Thanks for the fight Relapse.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Uh, Relapse cleared Bt at sperm hill, then Bt cleared Relapse near clan wars :/

I dragged 4 Relapse members from sperm to CA. How is that possible if we were cleared?

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

I dragged 4 Relapse members from sperm to CA. How is that possible if we were cleared?

Please man, you dragged 2 people and we had the rest at sperm hill fallen in at sperm hill where the fight had originally actually taken place.. You then cleared those 2-3 people with like the 6 you had returned with. Go ahead and claim a mini lmao.

Please man, you dragged 2 people and we had the rest at sperm hill fallen in at sperm hill where the fight had originally actually taken place.. You then cleared those 2-3 people with like the 6 you had returned with. Go ahead and claim a mini lmao.

It is just an mini....don't bring the drama and we can't take lost bs in this scene. It is for fun don't start this drama in the lpc scene if you lost take the lost and if you win good job.

xdf1vq.png

It's hard to avoid drama when clanning will always be filled with competition. Especially when there will be different views and false claims on a situation.

It is pretty easy to keep drama a way. It is easy to see in that video that R lost the war, quit worrying about losing and just have fun.

xdf1vq.png

I didn't say we won, i said we cleared them at sperm hill and they cleared us near clan wars. which weirdly enough Myk confirmed in pm.. Clearly in the video you can see that when half their team is banking at edge lmao.

I didn't say we won, i said we cleared them at sperm hill and they cleared us near clan wars. which weirdly enough Myk confirmed in pm.. Clearly in the video you can see that when half their team is banking at edge lmao.

and you can clearing see that you guys re-grouped also, so really no one won the fight.

xdf1vq.png

It's hard to avoid drama when clanning will always be filled with competition. Especially when there will be different views and false claims on a situation.

No drama coming from my clan. We posted a video, no false claims.

>I was Alive

>Dragged atleast 2 Relapse members from sperm to CA, who were subsequently killed.

>Relapse re-rushed, and were killed or ran to edge.

That's all from just the information you provided. We didnt claim to have beaten you at sperm once, you were winning. But once you have a return group, and we make one too, the fight is continued. There wasn't like a huge break in the battle.

I'm trying to be nice to you and your clan, but you guys are overly competitive where you don;t need to be, it's a simple mini and we have no reason for lies or propaganda, we're here for fun, and not wins.

AqopR.png

Yet you claimed to have cleared us in the topic, where clearly now you just stated you didn't.. Flaws.

CA =\= Sperm

Read.

AqopR.png