Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I Make My Own Music But Wait I'm Not That Bad !!!

Steven

Haha so yeah I doubt anyone here remembers me but I used to lead that little clan Trepidation.

I quit to pursue my music career so I thought I'd show you guys my new EP that just got released :)

Let me know what you niggaz think!

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE REST OF THE EP

I like indie music like this, not a huge fan but your music is pretty good.

My advice: I think you should run with the same idea the way you sing the songs, but maybe switch it up and sing about something other than love stuff.

I like it tho, the hook and everything. Good job bro.

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

what program you using? basically what you need is better drum synths. and since it's probably VST supported I'd recommend you download massive and perhaps dblue glitch if you're going for dubstep.

sounds good, cheers.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

what program you using? basically what you need is better drum synths. and since it's probably VST supported I'd recommend you download massive and perhaps dblue glitch if you're going for dubstep.

sounds good, cheers.

Thanks man, Yeah I use Massive lol, but this dblue glitch thing, idk I haven't heard of it. Do you use it?