Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

clan prep records err

2chainz

I'm down to make a new list and keep it up to date as possible.

If someone else wants to do it that'd be cool too, it'd be nice to see how clans are doing and what clans are the most active according to PW.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

don't do it man honestly if you idiots haven't noticed clans are prepping more again don't remake a list that minimizes the amount of preps a clan gets

#Zenith
Pw Topic | Forums | Youtube | Memberlist
zenithpeak.png
What Are You Waiting For?
Come Climb the mountain with us @ http://Zenith-Rs.com
EQUSi.png

don't do it man honestly if you idiots haven't noticed clans are prepping more again don't remake a list that minimizes the amount of preps a clan gets

if clans are afraid to lose thats not a list's problem

either way the topic is posted on PW, the people see it and can keep track of ppl who r good n bad

hilightsig.png

either way the topic is posted on PW, the people see it and can keep track of ppl who r good n bad

it is the ******* lists fault idiot thats just a horrible justification wow jesus christ come on its ******* common sense who in the right mind would continue doing something if they're being publicly displayed as horrible at it? jesus no thought at all so close minded and with a single view at things no wonder you suck at lol too

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

this tbh..here's what I said on the other topic:

bold more important.

appreciate the effort, but please don't do this. it's already hard to get preps, now some clans are going to care way too much about their prep record and not prep to keep a nice ratio. also, foe doesn't always pw their prep wins, so i'm not sure how accurate this will be.
Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

it is the ******* lists fault idiot thats just a horrible justification wow jesus christ come on its ******* common sense who in the right mind would continue doing something if they're being publicly displayed as horrible at it? jesus no thought at all so close minded and with a single view at things no wonder you suck at lol too

i see your point, ps 1v1 me

Also, preps are already publicly displayed...? Whats wrong with keeping a record for the history books. Might as well just throw out the real life history books because it could display one's country losing a war!

Honestly if clans have to sacrifice fun because of a list, that's terrible.

Name one thing in the world where there is competition but there's not a list of the win/loss records? I'll give you one that do show win/loss: SPORTS. Things that are played for fun.

Honestly don't see how it effects it, if anything a list made things more possible, ex. PCR. Clans got less preps in that time period because the list came out after summer I believe, people getting less active when school starts?

I'm just saying, if people don't want it, they don't want it. But if it's because people won't prep eachother and sacrifice their clans fun, they should probably readjust the focus on their clan.

hilightsig.png