Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy 2012 "We Can Fly" -Ft. Crashers

Charlie

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since for the 1st time ever NME ranks are actually replying maybe you'll prep us this week? If you are so confident in your ability it should be no problem to recreate it in a controlled situation where other clans can't intervene?

( Hey we won't even wear Addy )

/query [Fi]Addy_Daddy

We can discuss rules? :)

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Well since for the 1st time ever NME ranks are actually replying maybe you'll prep us this week? If you are so confident in your ability it should be no problem to recreate it in a controlled situation where other clans can't intervene?

/query [Fi]Addy_Daddy

If only you would prep clans that would be a challenge matched instead of fighting a 1-10 def clan who are, no offence to NME, not great in clan wars preps.

Heard you were calling out members for not wearing addy today. Keep it up bigboy

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

/query [Fi]Addy_Daddy

What are you going to prove by doing this?

a fight in the same dd spot you guys have been using for the past year, in the same set of trees, and in the same maps? are you trying to show off that you're the better, organized clan by asking us to a fight that is pre-determined?

don't get off topic. this is about weekend trips, not about preps. I couldn't give less of a **** about clan wars preps because they prove nothing. you can beat us in a 25v25 trees headbang battle, kudos to you. but did your clan have the best mobility today? did you clan manage to not get dragged into nme everytime a movement was called? did your clan sustain 50 strong people throughout the majority of the trip?

Does your clan, despite having all the disadvantages in the community come out as one of the top med scene clans?

preps mean nothing and i couldn't give less of a **** if you're good at headbang battles in the same set of trees being used by every clan since the past year.

our vids today proved how good your piling and coordination as a clan is in the wild.

don't wear addy to trips and bring binds if you don't like our movements so much. but i don't think you can afford to not use addy. your ranks aren't that braindead.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

/query [Fi]Addy_Daddy

If only you would prep clans that would be a challenge matched instead of fighting a 1-10 def clan who are, no offence to NME, not great in clan wars preps.

Heard you were calling out members for not wearing addy today. Keep it up bigboy

If you're 30 def you should wear addy. However, we have no problem getting preps with clans that would be considered a "challenge." That being said we have no intention of getting involved with clans whose history repeatedly consists of taking things out of runescape. Even the slightest comment of pure truth will be turned into propaganda to rationalize such behaviors. Ad hominem attacks on Fatality are both immature and off topic.

By all means overall EoP is a better clan in F2p at the moment, I'm not here to debate that. I am simply saying we did not lose, or in effect come anything close to losing to NME today. Regardless the fights were all fun and I regret if my posts came off as insulting towards your clan or NME.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

/query [Fi]Addy_Daddy

I'm more than confident with the ability of NME members, hence why we don't hide behind defence levels in the wilderness week in and week out.

Changed "controlled" to rehearsed fights, that are in the same spots every single fight and then you've got the defintion of a prep.

Hi

/query [Fi]Addy_Daddy

I'm more than confident with the ability of NME members, hence why we don't hide behind defence levels in the wilderness week in and week out.

Changed "controlled" to rehearsed fights, that are in the same spots single fight and then you've got the defintion of a prep.

I'm more than down for a wilderness fight.

We can set up a wilderness fight if you like, but the chances of that being clean in the sense no other clan crashes or having matched opts will be out the window because of the level of respect in this community. As soon as it is accepted you can be sure another clan will just as soon start preparing to crash it.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
titanj.png

/query [Fi]Addy_Daddy

Changed "controlled" to rehearsed fights, that are in the same spots single fight and then you've got the defintion of a prep.

I'm more than down for a wilderness fight.

We can set up a wilderness fight if you like, but the chances of that being clean in the sense no other clan crashes or having matched opts will be out the window because of the level of respect in this community. As soon as it is accepted you can be sure another clan will just as soon start preparing to crash it.

We've done numerous wilderness preps, only clan to try and crash was CP and every time they've tried to, we've turned around and sent them running back to mossies.

Hi

I've still received no query? I'd rather one of you come to me for the fact every time I've tried to contact NME I've been sent on a wild goose chase because the right person never seems to be on.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
titanj.png

bashing heads in the same set of trees shows organization

fuck yeah addy clan logic

Why not just prep Fatality already? Haven't you done enough trash talking yet?

I could spend hours illustrating how much devastation was dealt to your clan or I could go back out and do it once again.

I'd just like to send a huge congratz to "TeamMrsAsh" for winning their PML match 3-0 without losing anyone across 3 rounds. Man we pwned!!

Ooh very nice, grats indeed

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

kide he's basically angy at the fact his clan can't hold their own on trips

so what does he do?

ask us for a weekday prep!

(way to stay on topic)

c u next weekend fi

In other words, it got nothing to do with this aftermath thread. We own clans every weekend, no biggy.

Thanks for the fights everyone, wish we could have done 1v1

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

kide he's basically angy at the fact his clan can't hold their own on trips

so what does he do?

ask us for a weekday prep!

(way to stay on topic)

c u next weekend fi

I'm angy. Lol

Anyway you've ignored all attempts at prepping us anywhere wilderness or clan wars and for good reason. The reason I asked here is because none of your ranks ever respond in PM. And what do you know running into a similar problem here. I appreciate your patience in this situation to where you at least have the dignity to respond with clear reason. I'm off this thread as this is clearly going nowhere. Thanks for your time and sorry for spamming your thread.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
titanj.png