Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Hi] Hostility ~ First Trip of 2012

3at

hostilitysigc.png

Jan 7th, 4:00-6:15. Magical leprechauns and headless zombies all scurried back to hiding spots as spams started flying in the air. Hostility waited 30 long minutes and 1800 seconds to find 31 hungry lions ready for a feast. After a long week since it has turned 2012, Hostility lions wanted one thing and one thing only, snake meat and purple caped clans. Snake meat is the most rejuvenating type of meat there is for a human to regain strength and a focus of mind. After wasting 5 minutes of our lives trying to find these purple caped inbreds, we finally gave up and started our journey. Since everyone our pull was aware of our appearance and intimidated to fight us, clans finally stepped up and our adventure began. Welcome to the jungle [iR].
hostk.png

Our first demolition occurred when We Are Royalty approached us for a fight. We gladly accepted the challenge knowing they had similar options. Since both of us were around the wilderness level of 40, we both ran up to maze hill and Operation : "War must be terminated" was in progress. Getting into a tight clump north of the rock on maze hill, Hostility quickly pulled out our THICK blue scimitars of runite and demolished all green capes north of us. Moving the fight a bit north east off the hill, Both War and Hostility were fighting bravely. Right before Zenith had run into the battle, We had counted the remaining amount of lions left and learned we had only lost 6 members. I cannot say the same for war as there around 10 visual white dots left on the mini-map before a wall of blue charged in. Thanks for the fight WAR, was a good one

hostk.png

After regrouping and banking after our intense battul, we were approached by yet another clan who has gotten happy over a few victories. Intense Redemption were anxious to fight us because their invisible leak was offline, and we happily accepted. Im not sure if IR knew what defending was, as we rushed into the location they told us they were at and they showed up 15 seconds late. The fight went on and we found ourselves in the middle of vents. A few calls north and a few spams of "our momentum is breaking you IR", we quickly found ourselves on the merge to victory and shutting up IR for all they gloated about. But once again, we found a uninvited visitor known by Zenith. Having a total of 23 lions left before the crash, we quickly regrouped back at mossies.

(17:01:17) <[iR]********> 3at
(17:01:29) <[iR]********> did you call zenith?
(17:01:29) <[iR]********> cuz you was clearing us
(17:01:59) <[iR]********> bad
(17:02:07) <[iR]********> you were f***ing us over.
hostk.png

After our regroup in mossies, ( still had not banked) we were asked for a rematch on the behalf of IR. This time we would defend, but we did the same thing they tried to pull us and defended south of vents. They logged in right under us and we began dropping the on log in. After this, take it as a f2p gwas if you wish, we pulled north into vents and waited for the arrival of the damaged members of intense redemption. They charged in a bit later and we pulled north once again. As I found myself surrounded by high combat opponents, a call was made to drop their addy daddies and this mission was complete. This fight was rather fair and dead on even until we were once again crashed by CP. We once again pulled to mossies after seeing CP come for IR and regrouped with 26 people left. Btw Inu, don't wrongly accuse because it will just bite you back. Thanks for the fight boys, was a fun one.

hostk.png

(17:17:36) <Inu> ok
(17:18:37) <Inu> get off idiots
(17:26:26) <Inu> you might wanna get rid of the cp spies
(17:26:30) <Inu> They're giving your locs to ppl
<[Hi]3at> (17:27:08) <[Hi]3at> inu just told me we have cp spies in us lol...
<[Hi]3at> (17:27:37) <[iR]********> it was me
<[Hi]3at> (17:27:38) <[iR]********> l0llololol

hostk.png

After three long battles and not banking , we decided finally to bank and regroup. We still had a total of 26 lions at the trip and decided to wander out into the wilderness and see who comes for us first. Defending at dwarves for about 5 minutes, We were rushed by NME. Being out numbered by around 20 people, we decided to move to gwas trees. Right when we had gotten a fall in,Fatality showed up and began to engage into the battle with NME. Cp and IR were lurking around and MM was near the fighting location as well. We ran straight through the carnage to mossies and regrouped with 21 lions, still ready for battle. We rushed in, only finding IR sniping returners and decided to demolish them and take their trip away. "cya ir" spams filled the runescape screen as they hurried back to non multi. I decided to end this chasing game IR was playing and finally pulled back, dragging ir into multi and letting my boys launch their glock 9's and 9mm pistols into their dome heads.Thanks for the loot IR, respect to those who actually died in honor.
hostk.png

Like always, our weekly Bs fest tradition was launched to celebrate a successfull first trip of 2012, where more were to come. Thanks who showed up and who fought us, respect is given where deserved.
hostk.png

Video(s):
Video by Timi

Video by Marcus

Video by Thomas

Site: Www.Hi-rs.com

Pictures:

120107171933.png
120107175305.png
120107175501.png
120107201724.png
120107201638.png
120107201653.png
3at.png

evolvek.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lotta crashin but i think every fight was clear ;)

venom come out and play

Oh and I don't think EoP is going out tomorrow

<[V]Swing> alright ty ;P

<[V]Swing> asking for your own grave

<[V]Swing> we'll close you mate

<[V]Swing> its no problem

<[V]Swing> nothing we cant handle

Found that on eop's topic , i think venoms busy closing eop , l0l

-Bravey

k

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

ur sigs look cool

HI got the best sig maker on RS!

MY BOY IX!!! <3

good job on your trip today boysssss!!!

Good job Hi

Thanks hulk, appreciate it

Weldone Hi :)!

<3

good job on your trip

thanks babes

Good Job today HI, looks like you guys are destroying that scene.

thanks emperor ben :)

I like this clan ;D great job

this clan likes you too babes

ur sigs look cool

thanks chrome, made by the finest

good ****

thanks branden *wink*

Good job

ty justin babe

nice one :teehee:

<3

gj hi