Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Anthoni is searching.

Anthoni

#clan-ef we have a great community or #NME good clan with low def req :P

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

(03:47:55) <[NME]Charlie> can you reply to Anthoni's clan search topic please.

(03:47:57) <[NME]Charlie> For me

(03:48:00) <[NME]Charlie> I've written a resposne

(03:48:02) <[NME]Charlie> but im suspended for 5 days

(03:48:12) <[NME]Charlie> I don't know how much you've been paying attention to the Pure Community and what's going on.

(03:48:12) <[NME]Charlie> I imagine all you see of NME is our Pure Warfare topics where other clans come to join in the banter of aftermaths. Doesn't give us and others the best appearance but we like to have fun.

(03:48:12) <[NME]Charlie> If you really want p2p then we wouldn't be the best option, we're 80% f2p, 20% p2p at a rough guestimate p2p. We try but we dont have trips as good as FOE for example.

(03:48:12) <[NME]Charlie> Depending on how much you want to train, joining Enemy would be a good option for you as if you plan to stay 1-10 defence you'll be around our combat level.

(03:48:12) <[NME]Charlie> Our average combat for todays trip was 79 combat for most of it whilst other clans are 95 due to having a lot of turmoil accounts.

(03:48:14) <[NME]Charlie> I wouldn't expect you to stay in Enemy long as from my recollection you get bored of scape pretty easy, however if you're like a lot of the pure warfare staff who have joined Enemy and who only come on 1-3 days a week, post around on forums and idle/talk in irc i think Enemy would be a good choice for you.

(03:48:18) <[NME]Charlie> I would recommend another clan usually as well as an alternative but really, I think only FOE/MM are worth joining as the powerhouses of each server. One major thing is that you'll be around our combat and you won't get singled out as that low level with 1 defence in a cloud of Mith and Addy lvl 80-110's.

heartline8.gif

Why is every Pure Warfare staff member on NME. For the sake of balance, please do not join!

I would go with... um... uh... yeah... um... I really don't know NME is probably you're only med level legitimate clan atm.

#Enemy

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Why is every Pure Warfare staff member on NME. For the sake of balance, please do not join!

I would go with... um... uh... yeah... um... I really don't know NME is probably you're only med level legitimate clan atm.

#Enemy

The most important ones aren't.

I meant me.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Id say Join my under 5 def club in Hostility :]

But i think [NME]Charlie already won this baddle with his response.

Hostility or NME

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

Hi there Anthoni.

You should try out Exiled Force because:

- You would fit in Exiled Force since EF is mostly 60-70s combat wise

- We are an active clan with an chill community

- F2p based but operation p2p is starting soon

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef