Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures ~ Slam Dunkin' Sunday

Known 2 Pown

110903223441.png

tclm-1.png

Forums | Memberlist | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

Sunday, January 8th, 2012; The Last Pures massed up peaking at around 45 members for our weekly P2P PK trip, being the first P2P PK trip of the year, we set our minds to make it a good one, and well, a good one did we have consisting of a bunch of clans, loot and clusters, read below to find out the rest on how our lovely Sunday trip went.

ZXlLA.png

34t603r.png

tvid.png

Coming Soon.

34t603r.png

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs Enemy

We found Enemy being one of the few clans yet to even step into the wilderness so we decided to rush them around the single strip area, most ran upon our rush but we got some easy k0's and loot before they called a regroup back at edge.

34t603r.png

The Last Pures vs Havoc

After chasing Intense Redemption around from lobby to single and back to lobby, we were informed of Havoc standing around GDZ, we quickly "saddled up" and hauled over, we rushed in hitting big clumps eventually pushing in the hut and back out clearing whatever was left, thanks for the fight.

34t603r.png

The Last Pures vs Massacre

After re-banking, we got word of a clan near gap making their way to GDZ, we rushed them completely out of nowhere getting k0's from kids still without prayer up and clumps everywhere, the remaining few scattered around or just ran down, thanks for the fight.

34t603r.png

The Last Pures vs Havoc

We pm'd Havoc kindly asking for a run in, and it was gladly accepted. They were set to defend and we were set to attack, we rushed in with an even spread and everything going well for us, we quickly gained the upper hand and just took it from there clearing all the Havoc around us. We got a fall in and ended up dipping.

34t603r.png

The Last Pures vs Final Ownage Elite vs Mayhem Makers

With most clans ending and a fight going on at gap consisting of FOE & MM, we decided to go for it. We rushed in from the north, forcing FOE to get through the gap, and sat back barraging the clumps. We pushed south and the MM that were south scattered even farther south, while the remaining FOE continued to get sandwiched our scouts informed us of Havoc directly east, we rushed them full force and with our inventories full of loot, getting some kills here and there when we heard of MM re-grouping and planning to re-rush so we got a fall in, making our way down.

tmed.png

120108165644.png
120108180336.png
120108165857.png
120108165702.png
120108164058.png
120108135706.png
120108174604.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you killed two people afk in NME, don't know why it's worth mentioning.

And yes, because you killed two people, we regrouped at edge. (Sounds tougher I guess)

Lol.

GJ I guess.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Fun day

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

looked boring

u look boring

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

looked boring

u look boring

mj88lj.jpg

Pow.gif

i can copy and paste pictures too

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP

looked boring

u look boring

mj88lj.jpg

Pow.gif

i can copy and paste pictures too

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

l0l

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP