Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Brave Theory's Sunday Ft. TM, Relapse, DK, FP, YP

-Austin-

fx43fk.png

Brave Theory had a fun Sunday PK trip, right after a mini war against The Merciless. The trip was action packed, and alot of clans were involved.

2d1b3q.png

Mini war vs The Merciless

PK Trip

2d1b3q.png

Our first fight of the day was against YP. We fought them in the trees near 13 ports and forced them all to tele, run, or die.

2d1b3q.png

We rushed around 13 ports to find Relpase and DK in a battle. We quickly cleared them up, pushing them into single. YP then appeared from the south. We killed a few of them, the rest ran.

2d1b3q.png

After that, we fought Frozen Pures in the trees northeast of 13ports. We quickly cleared them up and collected our loot. Not much to say here.

2d1b3q.png

We then found Relpase south of Chaos Alter. We rushed into them, and had a decently long fight them in the trees southwest of CA. In the end Brave Theory came out victorious.

2d1b3q.png

We were walking around in CA, when Relapse rushed them. The fight moved to 18ports, where we ended up clearing Relapse, and pushing them down to low wilderness.

2d1b3q.png

For our last fight of the day, we fought Relapse around 18ports. We rushed Relapse and quickly took over the fight. It wasn't long before we banished all of Relpase to Edgeville.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Looked fun ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Yo guys, what time GMT do you PK on Sunday? The Unforgotten would love to set up a pkri against you guys or so.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

Yo guys, what time GMT do you PK on Sunday? The Unforgotten would love to set up a pkri against you guys or so.

it was like midnight GMT, but aren't you guys all 70s+?

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Yes, but we could give you some opts advantage

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

Yes, but we could give you some opts advantage

Possibly, I'll pm you sometime on irc or ingame when we're out at the same time.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png