Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hostility VS Havoc F2P Prep 3-0

Daddy

The guy who vids needs to learn to change prayers. Good job on your wins though.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a mini. A mini is when you agree to a mini. A prep is a preperation war (not based on opts). If a clan schedules a prep and both clans pull 5 then it's still a prep because that's what they can pull and that's roughly what they'll pull to trips thus preparing them for the wilderness. Inb4 omg r u dumb kid ur the dumbest kid ever.

2s1ry3n.jpg

Not a mini. A mini is when you agree to a mini. A prep is a preperation war (not based on opts). If a clan schedules a prep and both clans pull 5 then it's still a prep because that's what they can pull and that's roughly what they'll pull to trips thus preparing them for the wilderness. Inb4 omg r u dumb kid ur the dumbest kid ever.

i like your swag

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

Btw all the idiots whos reading this and are ready to post something idiotic let me tell you something.

1. we know it's like a mini , but it was supposed to be a PREP.

2. Your troll will be fail.

3. Just don't click add reply.

4. go to venom's topic and say it at there.

5. Thanks.

-Bravey

mini war, wrong section.

prep us

The Opts Might Be Low, But Asking For A Prep Means It Way A Prep

Kool.

You don't have to argue with anyone, you know what it was and in the end of the day it was an event you guys enjoyed. Don't let these guys attempt to beat you down, you did good and deserved the win. As my boy cudi says Shades over my eyes, Make the creepers look back at themselves

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

mini war, wrong section.

prep us

Kool.

You don't have to argue with anyone, you know what it was and in the end of the day it was an event you guys enjoyed. Don't let these guys attempt to beat you down, you did good and deserved the win. As my boy cudi says Shades over my eyes, Make the creepers look back at themselves

loki is #1

btw m8 were u @ the prep

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Wow... props to both clans. Hostility for being an underdog and beating a well established clan. Havoc for stepping into F2P for 2012. Seriously, nice job.

Thanks kopono :)

more like a free too play mini.

good job hi :D

thanks for the support

Good Job Hi

ty loot you fancy

mini war, wrong section.

prep us

Kool.

fun event is fun, ty for practice loki

3at.png

evolvek.png