Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hpc clan Facts

Pugwest

Fi 72 members, Highest def 37, 36 pures over 30 def.

Hella is not apart of our memberslist and does not attend trips/preps.

Highest def 35.

Thanks

saw him returning from edge last saturday when you guys were fighting someone

yeah i saw him on some preps tho ,not like it matters but still ;pp

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

statistics: going off of ml

MM - 14 over 20 def(18 on the ml, 4 arent in mm anymore. dont think we picked up any1 newbs)

Foe - 47 over 20 def

Eop - 59 over 20 def

Fi - 42 over 20 def

Tlp - 50 over 20 def

prayer:

MM - 25 over 70, 1 over 90

Foe- 45 over 70, 37 over 90

Eop - 50 over 70, 34 over 90

Fi - 45 over 70, 30 over 90

Tlp - 53 over 70, 34 over 90

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

*Exceptions can be made for turmoil/handcannon pures.

Stats:

Total Members:130 Total Level (average):1,485 Kill/Death Ratio (kdr):1.26 Total XP:1,735,710,849 Citadel Level:1

^ EOP off rs forums

Not understanding where you got these clan members numbers, runehead.com ml's are usually off.

FOE - 137

FI - 97

TLP - 97

EOP - 130

MM - 153

:x You do realize that every single person that attends an EoP trip is added into the ingame CC. And that our Runehead ML is very accuarate to the amount of people in our clan. (Only speaking for EoP).

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Stats:

Total Members:130 Total Level (average):1,485 Kill/Death Ratio (kdr):1.26 Total XP:1,735,710,849 Citadel Level:1

^ EOP off rs forums

Not understanding where you got these clan members numbers, runehead.com ml's are usually off.

FOE - 137

FI - 97

TLP - 97

EOP - 130

MM - 153

:x You do realize that every single person that attends an EoP trip is added into the ingame CC. And that our Runehead ML is very accuarate to the amount of people in our clan. (Only speaking for EoP).

its the same for every clan. unless your leaders are just lazy as hell and don't delete inactives off the cc every week.

For mm this is how it goes. If you don't have reqs, u cant come on trip/be added to CC. So it doesn't affect averages at all. Your intros are supposed to be active members, just like ur active members are supposed to be active members. So runescape ML is totally accurate.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

I wonder how any people would be added who aren't p2p

Ur bloody? y so familiar, nvm that.

You dont need p2p to be added to the runescape ml.

unless it was a recent update anyway.

Well i hope the community can see how much 30 def their really is, i think the only reason its not insanely higher is because bots are gone. If ppl had money, it still takes forever inaday to get turmoil legit at alters.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

meh it's just something that everyone has accustomed to.

i was a "1 def 4 lyfe omg h8 addy" until i got turmoil, and realised how much more fun and effective it is for clanning. especially those who only play for clanning, it's the best build to have.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Highest def 35.

Thanks

saw him on saturday rocking full addy g.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Highest def 35.

Thanks

saw him on saturday rocking full addy g.

that was a one off thing, he's back to college/extreme inactivity now im pretty sure

Stats:

^ EOP off rs forums

FOE - 137

FI - 97

TLP - 97

EOP - 130

MM - 153

its the same for every clan. unless your leaders are just lazy as hell and don't delete inactives off the cc every week.

For mm this is how it goes. If you don't have reqs, u cant come on trip/be added to CC. So it doesn't affect averages at all. Your intros are supposed to be active members, just like ur active members are supposed to be active members. So runescape ML is totally accurate.

But it's actually inacurate

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

I views these stats every so often

you left out really key info such as the fact that FOE has more turmoil (95+ pray) accs than any other clan.

Also TLP and FOE's herb averages and ridiculous lol soo f'ing high.

Also FOE for most steel titans (beats any other clan by a mile).

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

you left out really key info such as the fact that FOE has more turmoil (95+ pray) accs than any other clan.

this topic is about clans and their addy.

no 1 cares about stats on a ml, if thats the case yea. foe has titans, tlp has magic and cb lvls, mm is 1 def, eop have most def, and fi is half pure/half addy.

is tht wht u want to hear? cuz i thought it was interesting enough seeing how much 30 def was in the "Known/Big" pure clans.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

no 1 cares about stats on a ml, if thats the case yea. foe has titans, tlp has magic and cb lvls, mm is 1 def, eop have most def, and fi is half pure/half addy.

is tht wht u want to hear? cuz i thought it was interesting enough seeing how much 30 def was in the "Known/Big" pure clans.

HPC CLAN FACTS

That is your topic title Jet is right in pointing out other facts about Hpcs on a HPC clan facts topic :). If your topic is just to point out clans with 30 defence then that isn't really a clan fact topic is it. Your facts are based off ML's so if nobody cares about stats on an ml then why would you think people would care for this topic?

Nobody cares about who has more defence other than the kids that moan about it. You could have made your topic really good and interesting and factual but you've totally gone beyond the point with all your replies. Its starting to look like a slander topic rather than a 'fact' topic.

I wonder how any people would be added who aren't p2p

Ur bloody? y so familiar, nvm that.

You dont need p2p to be added to the runescape ml.

unless it was a recent update anyway.

Well i hope the community can see how much 30 def their really is, i think the only reason its not insanely higher is because bots are gone. If ppl had money, it still takes forever inaday to get turmoil legit at alters.

If you knew Erik than you'd recognize the name, he gave me his acc when he quit.

I mean for the hiscores. When you're f2p none of your stats show up, so there may be a few kids with 20+ or 30+ def that are f2p and not ranked, possibly.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

50% of fi's ml is 30 def...

48% of Zenith's ml is 30 def. In all honestly only a couple clans have a right to complain about defence, and those are the ones that do not accept it.

Well Said.

Enormity

HPC CLAN FACTS

That is your topic title Jet is right in pointing out other facts about Hpcs on a HPC clan facts topic :). If your topic is just to point out clans with 30 defence then that isn't really a clan fact topic is it. Your facts are based off ML's so if nobody cares about stats on an ml then why would you think people would care for this topic?

Nobody cares about who has more defence other than the kids that moan about it. You could have made your topic really good and interesting and factual but you've totally gone beyond the point with all your replies. Its starting to look like a slander topic rather than a 'fact' topic.

Yay someone who isn't a comlete troll on these forums <3 a rare sight

The fact that FOE has more turmoil than any other clan is often overlooked actually mr troll puggy bud. Its the leading cause to them winning countless fights outnumbered even against other clans that accept turmoil like TLP or EOP.

You babble on in an outcry about defence, but the fact of the matter is turmoil makes a bigger difference in P2P than 30 def. A turmoil pure in 1 def gear will wreck a rune pure without turm in any gear any day he wants.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

By over 30 def you mean 30def+ because TLP is trying to cut 31+ def. So I would be more clear in your "over 30 def facts"

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Highest def 35.

Thanks

Uh. I saw a video with H E L L A getting killed for bank last Saturday's trip? Don't lie.

And I bet those numbers a skewed. F2P does not show high scores. I know many kids only play for trips, and cancelled p2p. That would add another 40 or so onto that. That also does not count the kids who have 25-29 def, which is quite a few.

1175tub.png