Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hpc clan Facts

Pugwest

u should do another 1 of these, with the same 5 but pures with 1-5 def

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest k0ed4g00d
you forgot CP.

the big 5, cp isn't in the top 5 overall.

neither is Fi. CP pulls higher than them, is just as old, and has better trips than Fi so I think CP should be included. :)

The top 5 are not based on pulls, that would be stupid.

the Top 5 overall are based on clans performance in fullouts.

This isn't a list of the top 5 in order but an example.

1.mm

2.foe

3.tlp

4.eop

5.fi

Cp cannot beat any of those clans in a p2p fullout, thus making their ability to be on the top 5 OVERALL not as likely.

And Yes theirs a chance they can beat 1 of those 5 in a f2p fullout, but in order to be in the top 5 u need to be good p2p and f2p, not just f2p.

i hope cp members don't see this as a flame but you all know its true, maybe 2012 will be the year cp rapes everything in the p2p server.

Read your post and laugh.

CP have the highest reqs right now. CP is easily in the top 5 we've been doing better and not having boring trips like TLP , also i'm pretty sure EoP is above u and so is Fi

I views these stats every so often

you left out really key info such as the fact that FOE has more turmoil (95+ pray) accs than any other clan.

Also TLP and FOE's herb averages and ridiculous lol soo f'ing high.

Also FOE for most steel titans (beats any other clan by a mile).

this topic is about clans and their addy.

no 1 cares about stats on a ml, if thats the case yea. foe has titans, tlp has magic and cb lvls, mm is 1 def, eop have most def, and fi is half pure/half addy.

is tht wht u want to hear? cuz i thought it was interesting enough seeing how much 30 def was in the "Known/Big" pure clans.

HPC CLAN FACTS

That is your topic title Jet is right in pointing out other facts about Hpcs on a HPC clan facts topic :). If your topic is just to point out clans with 30 defence then that isn't really a clan fact topic is it. Your facts are based off ML's so if nobody cares about stats on an ml then why would you think people would care for this topic?

Nobody cares about who has more defence other than the kids that moan about it. You could have made your topic really good and interesting and factual but you've totally gone beyond the point with all your replies. Its starting to look like a slander topic rather than a 'fact' topic.

This lol, could be a really good topic with all kinda facts <_<

PROUD EX-HIGH COUNCIL OF FINAL OWNAGE ELITE - THE BEST PURE CLAN EVER
2xFxU.gif
THE BEST
best%20in%20miniwars%20-%20x0%20(im%20pore).png

Got a pure?
Join the best pure clan of runescape ~ Final Ownage Elite
www.foe-rs.com

Am I the only one who feels like one should point out weekend trips DO matter more than fullouts these days?

People who have time to clan/play this game get on for that short burst during the weekends to play and war w/ their clan. Scheduling a one-shot-wonder sort of win is a ludicrous way to rate a clan in regards vs another, as it always has been and mostly will be. Too many variables/excuses can be used to defend a loss and claim a win, which altogether makes weekend archives far easier to rate statistics accurately and unprejudicially.

To make a topic about HPC stats and only focus on the defence levels is like making a political party to win over the popular majority and only focus on rights and benefits for the minority.

Just my input as far as this topic and its seemingly misdirected author is concerned.

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

ok noobs. the real reason cp isnt listed is cuz you cant find their ml nor their runescape ml.

that is all

were too good for that, but thanks

or maybe cause their highest defence is 44.

firstpureclantoaccept40.png

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

ok noobs. the real reason cp isnt listed is cuz you cant find their ml nor their runescape ml.

that is all

2 month old pic AJJAAJJAJAJ

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

that is all

j4j4j4j4j thats very funny man but thats a 3 old month pic l0l

op8bwp.jpg

nice try idiot :thumbsup:

Proud Member of Corrupt Pures
aeplyc.jpg

you forgot CP.

the big 5, cp isn't in the top 5 overall.

neither is Fi. CP pulls higher than them, is just as old, and has better trips than Fi so I think CP should be included. :)

The top 5 are not based on pulls, that would be stupid.

the Top 5 overall are based on clans performance in fullouts.

This isn't a list of the top 5 in order but an example.

1.mm

2.foe

3.tlp

4.eop

5.fi

Cp cannot beat any of those clans in a p2p fullout, thus making their ability to be on the top 5 OVERALL not as likely.

And Yes theirs a chance they can beat 1 of those 5 in a f2p fullout, but in order to be in the top 5 u need to be good p2p and f2p, not just f2p.

i hope cp members don't see this as a flame but you all know its true, maybe 2012 will be the year cp rapes everything in the p2p server.

P2P fullouts are pointless.

F2P fullouts are pointless.

no clans even have fullouts anymore so the point of making this topic based on that is ridiculously ignorant.

bSHM3.png