Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic Saturday Pk Trip - September 05, 09

Lucky Hit3r

ur retarde du just crashed wars all day dont say u beat us when all you do is wait behind cw wait for 2 clans to go to hills and fight then u just rush in and crash

Maybe if you guys didn't spend all your time in single/non combat zones we wouldn't have to make you think we wern't there to actually get a fight?

Btw you spelled retarded wrong. Classy

Nah, E runs away from FOE and MM asap because they have scouts. Do you think E hops to world without knowing where othere clans are? If they claim a crash is accident, I call full ********.

It wasn't an accident, we were already in their world and our scouts said they ran to volcanoes so we ran from where we were and attacked them. We only found out they were fighting someone else halfway there because our scouts said they potted. I couldn't care less tbh it's only Cy

Btw I think you're an idiot.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Foxsig.png

R.I.P Freelancers

R.I.P Epic

R.I.P The Hatred

R.I.P Pure Annihilation

R.I.P Divine Hybrids

R.I.P Absolution

R.I.P Ascendency

R.I.P Epidemic

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would have been nice to fight E but im sure your leaders know E isnt good enough to fight even with similar options

Seriously, you REAALLLLYYY need to get your head out of your own ass. It's getting ridiculous.

And yes, we crashed. As this was my last trip as leader, I intended to make one last impression on those I've been fighting against for these last few months. Overall, I feel that I accomplished my goal.

EDIT: Realized I just spent my last post on Pure Warfare calling m4n a *********. I feel quite satisfied with my life atm.

On a note that involves people that don't have their heads up their own asses, I have enjoyed leading against all of you. Our fights are what kept me around all these years, and I've enjoyed all of them. Special thanks goes to DV, who have definitely made these last few months interesting for me. Thanks for giving me one last fight against you guys.

This is goodbye.

Jibs2ndpure,

Proud Former Leader and Founder of Epidemic

epsigac7.jpg

Seriously, you REAALLLLYYY need to get your head out of your own ass. It's getting ridiculous.

And yes, we crashed. As this was my last trip as leader, I intended to make one last impression on those I've been fighting against for these last few months. Overall, I feel that I accomplished my goal.

EDIT: Realized I just spent my last post on Pure Warfare calling m4n a *********. I feel quite satisfied with my life atm.

On a note that involves people that don't have their heads up their own asses, I have enjoyed leading against all of you. Our fights are what kept me around all these years, and I've enjoyed all of them. Special thanks goes to DV, who have definitely made these last few months interesting for me. Thanks for giving me one last fight against you guys.

This is goodbye.

Jibs2ndpure,

Proud Former Leader and Founder of Epidemic

ohh he will be back..... he just does not know it yet :lol:

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

Great trip, shame it marked the end of an era.

To all the other clans, I can Guarentee that if we asked you for a run in that you would have declined (apart from mm and foe ofc.) Like when we hop to hit you on every other saturday your always sit in clan wars, while your scouts do there work.

To M4n- We were actually going to come fight you towards the end of the trip, but then you got yourself in a fight with FOE. We actually hopped into the world that you were fighting in, then scouts told us that you were fighting FOE. So we hopped back out straight away as we knew that if we came in we would have just wound certain clans up.

Oh yeah *Edit* Props to malice for giving us a great fight at the end, proburly one of the best fights of the day.

Hi

Well, since I didn't really comment on this thread with my previous post then I guess I will now. I don't think that Jibs leaving will hurt Epidemic too much because you have a great team to replace him, but I think Jibs was the most iconic leader in the Pure Community and was respected by every clan and every leader. Good luck in whatever you are quitting Runescape for. Good job on pulling 60 out of 77 too and beating so many clans today.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Good stuff and nice pull.

Ya know EOP was busy with a war and then a 1 hour pk run in, we weren't hiding like FI lol.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Great trip, shame it marked the end of an era.

To all the other clans, I can Guarentee that if we asked you for a run in that you would have declined (apart from mm and foe ofc.) Like when we hop to hit you on every other saturday your always sit in clan wars, while your scouts do there work.

To M4n- We were actually going to come fight you towards the end of the trip, but then you got yourself in a fight with FOE. We actually hopped into the world that you were fighting in, then scouts told us that you were fighting FOE. So we hopped back out straight away as we knew that if we came in we would have just wound certain clans up.

Oh yeah *Edit* Props to malice for giving us a great fight at the end, proburly one of the best fights of the day.

looks liek a fun trip 2bh.

but you did have a chance to hit us on logg in at c/a instead you all ran then to c/ws, not good imo

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

What can't EOP and CY understand, we said several times we WILL be crashing yoru fights. You should think twice before encouraging our hacking and talking trash...

I was on a trip to Toronto, I heard it was a good game of scape.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

ty for crashing our planned run in with dv ;)

LOL, your planned run in i dont think so we had been fighting Dv for about 5minutes we won, then we got word of CP crashing so we rushed your hill and you ran straight to clan wars.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

What can't EOP and CY understand, we said several times we WILL be crashing yoru fights. You should think twice before encouraging our hacking and talking trash...

I was on a trip to Toronto, I heard it was a good game of scape.

You crashed an EOP fight? o.0

I may point out again when the most trash talked by EOP was when we had a 120 man memberlist.

Trash was talked by 5-10 people, that's 8% of EOP max.

So you're letting 8% get to you o.0

Why not get over it lol and ignore, seriously you're reacting to the likes of Qxz..

and idk what you're talking about by encouraging a hacking. As far as i'm concerned EOP didn't have anything to do with it, a few may of laughed like when Epidemic took the **** out of EOP when their site was hacked several times but you seem to make it out as if we had a vote and then decided to hack your site as a whole clan, while i've seen no proof of EOP being involved.

Anyways look at your new site, you may of lost a few stats but you got a nice new site and it was an inactive sweep for you, why keep bitching lol

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

ur retarde du just crashed wars all day dont say u beat us when all you do is wait behind cw wait for 2 clans to go to hills and fight then u just rush in and crash

I spy IQ.

Wait...

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC

LOL, your planned run in i dont think so we had been fighting Dv for about 5minutes we won, then we got word of CP crashing so we rushed your hill and you ran straight to clan wars.

I love how you've become a total **** since you clan hopped to E :)

Good fight btw also you made a mistake CY and DP were fighting then we rushed in (sorry DP :() then you lot rushed in like 2 mins later :P

lawson & skillzy = sxc beasts :D

I love how you've become a total **** since you clan hopped to E :)

Good fight btw also you made a mistake CY and DP were fighting then we rushed in (sorry DP :() then you lot rushed in like 2 mins later :P

Soz that CP gets mad when someone leaves and spams my friends channel =\ so you cant say im a **** for joining E but you can say CP are immature :rolleyes:

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png