Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Main Clanning

Pepe

I've never been in a main clan but I've been watching some videos and I was wonder what was your guys' opinions on Main Clanning. If you are in a main clan do you like it? is it fun? What do you have more fun in your main clan or your pure clan.

Thought of making this topic after watching a couple videos of Brutality in P2P. I don't even know if Brutality is good or not but looked pretty fun. So what do you guys think?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a whole other level. Main clans peak at 120 people during the week while pure clans struggle to pull 40 lmfao.

this isnt true. been a long time since a main clan peaked at 120 for a normal pkri. a top clan peaks at 70 or 80 on audio

2s1ry3n.jpg

It's a whole other level. Main clans peak at 120 people during the week while pure clans struggle to pull 40 lmfao.

this isnt true. been a long time since a main clan peaked at 120 for a normal pkri. a top clan peaks at 70 or 80 on audio

DF peaked at 125 just 2 weeks ago and beat RSD for #1

http://rs-df.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62335&st=0

Vr peaked at 170 a year ago almost against RSD.

main clanning = money drain.

the average war lasts 10 hours and pkri can easily last 3hours+

however they have lots of respect for each other(well lots compared to pure clans) which makes the community more fun.

the one thing i like about main clans is that no1 screws around, and no1 breaks the rules. in the pure world there has never been 1 fight in the last 4 years where rules havent been broken.

Take the PCR for example. ppl bring addy guants, take their team cape off, rune gloves to 1 def cap, and loads of other stuff. In main clans, if you break the rules, you get booted from the clan.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

F2P

the better of the two servers, generally fun but becomes rather repetitive and I usually got a little bored after 90 minutes or so of warring

P2P

mass dhide or 10 man barrage crash teams hitting single spell run ins.

It isn't all that.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I get bored during a 20 minute run in with a pure clan when they hug mossies, i can't imagine me lasting in a main clan.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Sounds Epic.

Oh i watched a f2p main prep and it was pretty weird. After every "skirmish" between the two clans, both clans get a fall in and prepare for another "skirmish".....pretty funny to watch the kids that wander off get banged :3

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

was in a smaller main clan called Poison, they require crazy weekday activity and in the end I ended up getting booted because half of the events they had I couldn't attend because I was at EoP events.

It's pretty fun, the warring is a lot different and takes some getting used to