Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Main Clanning

Pepe

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm personally in Frozen Fury and I've been main clanning foreverrr. I just recently allied with PoT on my pure and I enjoy it tons... Boths have their possitives but tbh pures have alott more action/rivalry.

puresoftodaysig1.png

Team Genocide is pretty much a main clan without the defence...90% of our fights are single spell and are capped. The organization required is so much more higher and so is the dedication. Their is also alot more respect, such as getting fall ins beside each other and spamming gf at gdz.

didnt read the topic but i read title "main clanning"

#clan-eop #finalownage #tlp #clan-cp

supden :whistling:

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Oh **** a clan with like 10 members that will die soon called us out bois. :whistling:

Takes alot more dedication and even more serious with the ddosing/leaks etc from what ive seen on rsc.

Oh **** a clan with like 10 members that will die soon called us out bois. :whistling:

Takes alot more dedication and even more serious with the ddosing/leaks etc from what ive seen on rsc.

Yeah lol from what I hear each main clan has like 4 back up ts's and all they do is ddos each others off

Yeah lol from what I hear each main clan has like 4 back up ts's and all they do is ddos each others off

not all true

i was in cor, a hated clan, and it never really got ddosed. if the rivalry is that bad it may happen i guess

in my personal opinion again, its repetitive, it's the same ****, east tree to spiders boundaries, 1-10 hours of getting a fall in, hitting, transitioning and then doing it all over again

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

not all true

i was in cor, a hated clan, and it never really got ddosed. if the rivalry is that bad it may happen i guess

in my personal opinion again, its repetitive, it's the same ****, east tree to spiders boundaries, 1-10 hours of getting a fall in, hitting, transitioning and then doing it all over again

Can say the same thing about Pure Wars, A fight starts all clans (not MM/Eop/Foe) come out of single and crash, rinse and repeat for the next hour or two every week.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

not all true

Can say the same thing about Pure Wars, A fight starts all clans (not MM/Eop/Foe) come out of single and crash, rinse and repeat for the next hour or two every week.

Yeah but pure fights are over quick, a main run in lasts 3 hrs at least. lol

not all true

Yeah but pure fights are over quick, a main run in lasts 3 hrs at least. lol

Pure Fghts are over quick cuz they either get crashed or the other clan knows they lost and cbf to return, while main clans get to have a clean 1v1 majority of the time

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Corruption #1

The only thing I can say on this topic is that if the pure community was half as mature as the main one then we'd be thriving.

Edit: ah and also, mains cap their fights, meaning there's a time limit after which they get off each other and compare opts/audio. So the fights don't last forever, they last for as long as people want them to.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

I was in Forsaken, a smaller clan. Pulling 40-50 people per pkri. We used to have atleast three 1 or 2 hour pkri's every week and loads of other P2P and F2P events. A lot of fun if you ask me. In these small fights a great tank or a great binding spree can make you win a fight. It makes you feel MORE special than in a pure fight since you try to help your clan the upper hand. From my point of view pure fights are so unorganised and it looks like a bunch of people mass sniping.

Small main fights (50 vs 50, 60 vs 60) are fun. The larger fights (80+ vs 80+) are not so fun since they 1) last to long and 2) loads of snipers, crashers etc.

So if you want to try main clanning I'd suggest joining a smaller main clan outside the top 5 that pulls 40~ people. Not event hat expensive. In a 40 vs 40 you max die 5~ times if It's a 1 or 2 hour cap (unless you're a really bad tank, then they will target you more often. And ofcourse if you're binding a lot and not paying attention).

heartline8.gif

The main community is where it is at, top quality members, very mature communities, code of honor etc and very specialized and advanced warring.

Over the past few years pure clans have copied and advanced because of main clans being around and also advancing

EDIT: pures will never be as organized as main clans purely because of defense, 1 pile on average takes allot longer to drop.