Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How to open an LPC with a bang #Activate

-Austin-

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

relapse own all etc

except Activation.

17batman.png

off 2 bed

u guys can keep postin etc u know PW war woo etc

how come you have just as many replys on this thread as you?

Btw: Coming for you EOP!

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

relapse own all etc

except Activation.

17batman.png

off 2 bed

sorry had to reply

your grammar ******* sucks

491388_o.gif

P.S I'll be back tomorrow for my 2k posts.

internet-memes-the-most-delicious-movie-snack-in-the-theater.png

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Also for all you idiots, spamming a topic with pictures to get views and free post count isnt cool and I should go remove all the pics but im too lazy so im letting you all get off with a warning

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

relapse own all etc

except Activation.

17batman.png

off 2 bed

sorry had to reply

your grammar ******* sucks

491388_o.gif

P.S I'll be back tomorrow for my 2k posts.

internet-memes-the-most-delicious-movie-snack-in-the-theater.png

Personally im having a pretty gewd night tonight and on my laptop, so i sincerally apoligze about my grammar.

when you going to accept the fullout?

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation

Ok can we please stop all of the flaming and trying to kill each other's clan. This is the problem with these med level clans leaders or I can say newfags leading an lpc the whole point of making these are to have fun and not come into hating each other because of the past you have no reason to hate Relapse you just opened yesterday damn. Next why are you 50-70 combat with overheads and it kinda not fair to clans with the lpc's requirement you just made it 50-70 combat to get the people who can't join Ai, R, and mine that is opening soon. This bull s*** on this topic is stupid flaming each other because of a war and having all of this drama over 15k tbh, you guys are coming into this community the wrong damn way and it goes past everything guys like Myk, Michael, Mitch, Soniqs, Kyle, and Omni created with this new era of lpc's. I just hope you guys drop the cockyness, having to use overs to win wars, and all of the drama before you ruin the community that has been started.

xdf1vq.png

Ok can we please stop all of the flaming and trying to kill each other's clan. This is the problem with these med level clans leaders or I can say newfags leading an lpc the whole point of making these are to have fun and not come into hating each other because of the past you have no reason to hate Relapse you just opened yesterday damn. Next why are you 50-70 combat with overheads and it kinda not fair to clans with the lpc's requirement you just made it 50-70 combat to get the people who can't join Ai, R, and mine that is opening soon. This bull s*** on this topic is stupid flaming each other because of a war and having all of this drama over 15k tbh, you guys are coming into this community the wrong damn way and it goes past everything guys like Myk, Michael, Mitch, Soniqs, Kyle, and Omni created with this new era of lpc's. I just hope you guys drop the cockyness, having to use overs to win wars, and all of the drama before you ruin the community that has been started.

no pun intended, kyle is flaming the most on this topic.

bSHM3.png

Ok fair enough, but why did you guys come into this community yesterday and bring this cockyness with you and the mentality of closing a clan?

xdf1vq.png

Also for all you idiots, spamming a topic with pictures to get views and free post count isnt cool and I should go remove all the pics but im too lazy so im letting you all get off with a warning

Just been Relapse ranks doing that :/

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation

Thanks Brad.

I probably should have said something like that, but I took it personal when for some reason I log on today and see this topic with a picture of spamming about closing our clan. I've always liked Austin, never minded Marcus, can't say much about Batman he's always been a pain in somebodies side. I know I said I'm going to bed blablabla but I decided to come back to listen to some tupac and saw this. Mucho respect to you Brad. I also would like to apologize with my flame but when you say you're going to close someone's clan, you're going to get some fire right back at you, especially when we're trying to revive the LPC community. I never knew so much beef would come of this, but it's bound to happen because RuneScape is an extremely competitive game.

I wish the best to the three of you in Activation, my apologies with the flame but I love pictures. This will be a fun rivalry.

Thanks again Brad for readjusting my focus. If A has any issues, please contact me on IRC, I'd love to sort them out and actually have a fun rivalry. I don't see the point in giving **** to other clans that just opened, if you so choose to be immature about your clan then so be it. No point being ass holes to eachother in a fun community, here's my extension out to you. If you don't take it, then so be it. Either way we will have fun fights in the future.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

jk l0l

bSHM3.png