Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We like to Party |Activation

Mass

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Props to Relapse for going up out leveled. *Puts on the sexy Korean girl Starcraft Cheerleader voice*:

"FIGHTING!"

Oh and this demeanor as addressed by a few previous posters; honestly, it's the same dull, repetitive, blatantly low intelligent trash posted.

It feels like I'm regurgitating this but...: The point of LPCs are to try to start off a new trend, and to have fun. Bringing all that hacking, ddosing, and drama to the LPC community will definitely not make your clan look appealing to others. The majority of the people who view these boards are guests, and have enough brains (I sincerely hope :3) to judge what type of atmosphere, goal/purpose of the said clan.

TL;DR: It just undermines the purpose of putting in effort to make an LPC, and it's CLW... Seriously?

I like asians :3

Yeah and i get what your trying to say. I relise that we may be causing a little havoc with this rivalry going on in the LPC. But i think runescape is based on rivalrys/drama, and its what make the game fun.

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

Props to Relapse for going up out leveled. *Puts on the sexy Korean girl Starcraft Cheerleader voice*:

"FIGHTING!"

Oh and this demeanor as addressed by a few previous posters; honestly, it's the same dull, repetitive, blatantly low intelligent trash posted.

It feels like I'm regurgitating this but...: The point of LPCs are to try to start off a new trend, and to have fun. Bringing all that hacking, ddosing, and drama to the LPC community will definitely not make your clan look appealing to others. The majority of the people who view these boards are guests, and have enough brains (I sincerely hope :3) to judge what type of atmosphere, goal/purpose of the said clan.

TL;DR: It just undermines the purpose of putting in effort to make an LPC, and it's CLW... Seriously?

Yeah and i get what your trying to say. I relise that we may be causing a little havoc with this rivalry going on in the LPC. But i think runescape is based on rivalrys/drama, and its what make the game fun.

This is probably the worst post i've ever seen on pure warfare. You guys are using cheap tactics, and what not to gain wins. We don't want the rivalry that goes on in the MPC and HPC. We go out, and we pk we have fun. We don't take it seriously, because were all out to have fun. Hacking another person's account is just getting to the point where it's to far. We don't want this kind of behaviour in the LPC area.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

"FIGHTING!"

icon64x64.png

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I understand that rivalries, and good manly justiceful sportsmanship are necessary, but so is mutual respect.

Drama is absolutely not necessary on the forums, sure you can talk a load of crock here and there ingame to get people pumped up, but this isn't SoapOpera-warfare.com.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

"FIGHTING!"

This is probably the worst post i've ever seen on pure warfare. You guys are using cheap tactics, and what not to gain wins. We don't want the rivalry that goes on in the MPC and HPC. We go out, and we pk we have fun. We don't take it seriously, because were all out to have fun. Hacking another person's account is just getting to the point where it's to far. We don't want this kind of behaviour in the LPC area.

:whistling:

lets stop being so srs about run escape for a sec brotherr.

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation

Clan Wars really???

This clan is already looking like a joke to me, for one you have invites but I expect that from a clan that has CP's members sorry it is the truth. You are 50-70 combat no where near being low level and your leader is a hacker.

xdf1vq.png

Clan Wars really???

This clan is already looking like a joke to me, for one you have invites but I expect that from a clan that has CP's members sorry it is the truth. You are 50-70 combat no where near being low level and your leader is a hacker.

we dident have invites.

70- is low level in alot of peoples opinions.

me being a hacker is propaganda spread by a complete idiot. Ive never hacked/scammed/phised anyone.

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation

Activation already tried to plant spies in Relapse lmao.

I beleave theres a quote from kyleafk somewhere about them having a spy in our clan.

idk kyle is a weird guy.

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation

Locking this until you all cool down, go take a shower, and call your girlfriend or somethin'.

I'll unlock this in an hour.

Good evenin'

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Exactly what's wrong with the clan world right now. This attitude of closing other clans drive individuals in a fervor of competition. It results in trying to get cheap advantages such as defence, spying and hacking which was what caused the demise of this pure world.

There are no words in this topic that talk about us closing Relapse. The prep was FLAME Free surprisingly. Go back up and read the topic once more.

bSHM3.png

I understand that rivalries, and good manly justiceful sportsmanship are necessary, but so is mutual respect.

Drama is absolutely not necessary on the forums, sure you can talk a load of crock here and there ingame to get people pumped up, but this isn't SoapOpera-warfare.com.

I show no respect to racists.

Relapse's topic last time i checked said that I can't close their clan with my bare hands because they were chopped off by my slave master before they hung my entire family.

Where is the respect?

bSHM3.png

Your respect was lost when you claimed you were going to close us, just take a look at the sig you put into your topic... Stop trying to bring drama in, I sincerely hope you clean up your act, because I'm not a fan of your 70 cmb cap..

Exactly what's wrong with the clan world right now. This attitude of closing other clans drive individuals in a fervor of competition. It results in trying to get cheap advantages such as defence, spying and hacking which was what caused the demise of this pure world.

There are no words in this topic that talk about us closing Relapse. The prep was FLAME Free surprisingly. Go back up and read the topic once more.

Except the signature in your topic.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Also, i am disappointed you guys hacked the leader of the recently closed Brave Theory's account

It was the nicest hack I've ever seen. The guy trained him to 44 prayer and added 72m worth of stuff. I hope I can be next.

Tears of laughter in my eyes right now

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

I heard you hacked an account, put 72m on it, then got it taken back.

OT:Congrats on your win.

LOL KO

Next time when you prep someone, try not to mass. Use the people on your ML that applied and didn't get invited.

[23:09] <[EoP]Rolly> i didnt even app

[23:09] <[EoP]Rolly> they jst added me

ovp8g.png

I show no respect to racists.

Relapse's topic last time i checked said that I can't close their clan with my bare hands because they were chopped off by my slave master before they hung my entire family.

Where is the respect?

l0l0l0l0 who said that? that is actually like the most racist thing i've ever heard in my entire life....

2s1ry3n.jpg

Except the signature in your topic.

A signature.. really? How can we have competition without rivalries, runescape is boring without flaming.

bSHM3.png

Clan Wars really???

we dident have invites.

me being a hacker is propaganda spread by a complete idiot. Ive never hacked/scammed/phised anyone.

(15:39:46) <[iR|Soniqs]> you were on activations team for the prep yeh?

(15:39:53) <[EoP]Rolly> ya

(15:40:02) <[iR|Soniqs]> did they just add you?

(15:40:26) <[EoP]Rolly> ye i went with some bt members

k0 s0nnie

Clan Wars really???

we dident have invites.

(15:39:46) <[iR|Soniqs]> you were on activations team for the prep yeh?

(15:39:53) <[EoP]Rolly> ya

(15:40:02) <[iR|Soniqs]> did they just add you?

(15:40:26) <[EoP]Rolly> ye i went with some bt members

k0 s0nnie

How is that a k0? Your clan still lost.

bSHM3.png