Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Honor

Salabala

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't. I saw a maxed pure get caught teleing from a clan earlier this week and they said that it didn't count because the hp bar 'could' have been from poison. Even though their rules say no teleporting under any circumstances.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Was expecting something about hon0r from xL :(

LOL same.

I dont pk, but im comforted by the fact that should i get pjed by retards i can tele n my clan

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

first clip.

He and his friends were pjing me all afternoon. When I first showed up it was 11v2 tlp vs mm, then it was some nh scum friends of his. And on that day this guy had teleported two times before in legit fights risking less. I have no idea why he chose not to teleport this third time, he was definitely going to in that clip(you can see him hover over it) but i guess his conscience told him i deserved the kill for the way he'd been acting(#1 bullshitter right here).

but still

Goes to show the hypocrisy in this video

2nd clip.

The guy with the yak who is banking his items has been pjed at least twice lol. another form of hypocrisy. Being tagged, valid excuse to bank his items.

3rd clip.

guy dies because he tries to teleport. if he would of been focusing on the task at hand. He woulda lived.

Overall the guy in this vid is not honor in any sense of the way. His views are corrupt. He obviously doesn't like respect so he shouldn't receive it. He argues that honor doesnt exist, but then persecutes others for following it. If it didn't exist, how can you argue it in the first place anyway?

I looked into his video of "high risk pking" where it features tabs/teleports, an automatic instantaneous safety net. How is that high risk. This guy has no place in arguing against honor.

He also complains about summoning, but has none himself.

Now I do agree yak's special attack is retarded, but having a yak is so much fun when you can take on kids 1v5. And you don't have to bank after every fight. It also takes alot of work to get.

Now look this guy is "turning" nh. Well great another hypocrite. Wants people to be honor but can't do it himself.

For many being honor, the danger involved gives a sort of thrill to pking knowing the only way out is your wit and skills. There is little skill involved using teleports. (you know the reason why your videos get so many dislikes?) Go ahead, make your videos that involve no risk, you'll just fall into the infinite list of below average pkers.

oh and sort of o/t. Tlp and Eop have been NH for over a year now. Their ranks teleport all the time with no consequence.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

They don't. I saw a maxed pure get caught teleing from a clan earlier this week and they said that it didn't count because the hp bar 'could' have been from poison. Even though their rules say no teleporting under any circumstances.

That, plus when you are pking on an unofficial event, it should be your decision too, I liked how NME allowed this when I was a member. Not like honor still exists anyways.

On trips is a different story, teleporting out would be rather retarded.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

You're complaining about people having summoning lmfao and claiming it's NH?

You're an idiot for losing the rings like that.

This topic was a dissapointment i was expecting something about h0nor of XL

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

it was my choice to level summoning and magic, and it's my choice to use it however I want. If that means you "honor" pk-ers rage over my tort then oh well, it's a game.

Honor in runescape? Im 12 and wat is this

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

lmfao the only people i see complaining about yaks are the ones who cant get one. get good or go home

lol @ you saying yak is nh, when you have tabs. yak is perfect to counter fags like you who tab after specing.

i encourage every honor pker to bring a yak so fag nh scum like this don't get a single thing off you.

first clip.

He and his friends were pjing me all afternoon. When I first showed up it was 11v2 tlp vs mm, then it was some nh scum friends of his. And on that day this guy had teleported two times before in legit fights risking less. I have no idea why he chose not to teleport this third time, he was definitely going to in that clip(you can see him hover over it) but i guess his conscience told him i deserved the kill for the way he'd been acting(#1 bullshitter right here).

but still

2nd clip.

The guy with the yak who is banking his items has been pjed at least twice lol. another form of hypocrisy. Being tagged, valid excuse to bank his items.

3rd clip.

guy dies because he tries to teleport. if he would of been focusing on the task at hand. He woulda lived.

Overall the guy in this vid is not honor in any sense of the way. His views are corrupt. He obviously doesn't like respect so he shouldn't receive it. He argues that honor doesnt exist, but then persecutes others for following it. If it didn't exist, how can you argue it in the first place anyway?

I looked into his video of "high risk pking" where it features tabs/teleports, an automatic instantaneous safety net. How is that high risk. This guy has no place in arguing against honor.

Now I do agree yak's special attack is retarded, but having a yak is so much fun when you can take on kids 1v5. And you don't have to bank after every fight. It also takes alot of work to get.

Now look this guy is "turning" nh. Well great another hypocrite. Wants people to be honor but can't do it himself.

For many being honor, the danger involved gives a sort of thrill to pking knowing the only way out is your wit and skills. There is little skill involved using teleports. (you know the reason why your videos get so many dislikes?) Go ahead, make your videos that involve no risk, you'll just fall into the infinite list of below average pkers.

oh and sort of o/t. Tlp and Eop have been NH for over a year now. Their ranks teleport all the time with no consequence.

More lies than your weekend topics.

I'm not gonna bother debating this because ignorant retards like you will keep making excuses.

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

lmfao the only people i see complaining about yaks are the ones who cant get one. get good or go home

lol @ you saying yak is nh, when you have tabs. yak is perfect to counter fags like you who tab after specing.

i encourage every honor pker to bring a yak so fag nh scum like this don't get a single thing off you.

I don't think you ever pked, while I'm the most active pure pker since the new wild came out.

3x my food/you can bank your items and i can still outbrid people with a yak. Considering i have half the charms needed for 99 summ(i stake so i'm not getting it), i don't think im complaining, i'm just wondering how being able to bank everything and have 3x someones food is different from tabbing.

Edit:

Don't say that you "worked for yak" because 80% of pures these days are botted(unlike mine).

If i work for my clan(being active,making events, etc.) for a year does that mean i should be able to tele?

no, but i guess working 3 weeks for a yak makes me have more power than a teleport.

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

first clip.

but still

2nd clip.

3rd clip.

More lies than your weekend topics.

I'm not gonna bother debating this because ignorant retards like you will keep making excuses.

well starting off a rebuttal with a lie wasn't looking too promising and then your 2nd line admits defeat. well that was easy

but then again how could you ever argue against honor when you have never been honor yourself?

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png