Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Question to all clans that accept 30 def+

bookabooka55

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to kill HF, MM will be too easy then.

So you'd rather put your clan in tough situations than give them the best opportunity to win?

I mean isn't that why you got 30 def in the first place?

If you haven't noticed HF have cancelled their Saturday P2P trips to go F2P Pking and hunt pures aka EOP.

Link to their leader boards: http://eop-rs.com/forums/index.php?/topic/30191-oh-hf/

Their members would rather hunt pures than mains.

EOP takes on MM + HF in F2P just as FOE takes on MM + HF in P2P, we don't need to accept 40 defence.

And no, we accept 30 defence because every other clan in this "pure" community accepts it. We did however drop addy on trips and wear monk robes instead because I do believe addy is useless in F2P, it's only for defensive bonuses. I've never believed 30 defence is pure and I never will, my account is 25 defence so you can call me a hypocrite but I do not have the time or the motivation to start up a pure which in my mind is 1 defence and 1 defence only.

Once again, the same topics being created, if you guys actually spent this much time making your clans better then we would be having much more competition which is what this community needs to stay alive. Clans aren't going to change anything. I remember when EOP banned addy from trips clans like Zenith made a post on their forums to do the same but they didn't.

All these LPC clans being created and die out within a month.. Why? Because there is no competition.

tl;dr stop telling people what to do, as long as they have fun that's what matters. If they want to wear addy, let them wear addy. If they want to spec 400s, let them spec 400s. If you're annoyed by it, get better and beat them without it.

So you'd rather put your clan in tough situations than give them the best opportunity to win?

If you haven't noticed HF have cancelled their Saturday P2P trips to go F2P Pking and hunt pures aka EOP.

Link to their leader boards: http://eop-rs.com/forums/index.php?/topic/30191-oh-hf/

EOP takes on MM + HF in F2P just as FOE takes on MM + HF in P2P, we don't need to accept 40 defence.

And no, we accept 30 defence because every other clan in this "pure" community accepts it. We did however drop addy on trips and wear monk robes instead because I do believe addy is useless in F2P, it's only for defensive bonuses. I've never believed 30 defence is pure and I never will, my account is 25 defence so you can call me a hypocrite but I do not have the time or the motivation to start up a pure which in my mind is 1 defence and 1 defence only.

Once again, the same topics being created, if you guys actually spent this much time making your clans better then we would be having much more competition which is what this community needs to stay alive. Clans aren't going to change anything. I remember when EOP banned addy from trips clans like Zenith made a post on their forums to do the same but they didn't.

All these LPC clans being created and die out within a month.. Why? Because there is no competition.

tl;dr stop telling people what to do, as long as they have fun that's what matters. If they want to wear addy, let them wear addy. If they want to spec 400s, let them spec 400s. If you're annoyed by it, get better and beat them without it.

1. Call a main clan to hit HF if they are bothering you, I'm sure some of you guys have good connections with one. That will sure send them into closure since hitting pures is all they do now.

2. You cant use the "cause everyone else" excuse because the majority of the clans that use addy are the ones in the med level scene that pull 40s on there trips whilst you pull nearly double that. You have some of the most active member's in the community in you're clan, why follow the norm instead of leading it?

3. There really isnt much of a dfference if 36 def is in monk robes, yes i'll hit a bit more but a bit more isn't alot more.

4. You tell me to make my clan better in wars without using addy, well why dont you do the same?

1. Call a main clan to hit HF if they are bothering you, I'm sure some of you guys have good connections with one. That will sure send them into closure since hitting pures is all they do now.

2. You cant use the "cause everyone else" excuse because the majority of the clans that use addy are the ones in the med level scene that pull 40s on there trips whilst you pull nearly double that. You have some of the most active member's in the community in you're clan, why follow the norm instead of leading it?

3. There really isnt much of a dfference if 36 def is in monk robes, yes i'll hit a bit more but a bit more isn't alot more.

4. You tell me to make my clan better in wars without using addy, well why dont you do the same?

If it was up to me entirely I would have banned addy/turmoil/whateverthefuckyouwannacallit a long time ago. My members have fun with turmoil in P2P, although I will admit the amount of addy in F2P was redicilous and I took action because it was doing them no good and I knew EOP would still be just as organized even without addy. I remember our first trip after we banned addy we had like 30 kids in mith/70, next week that number was reduced to 15, week after it was reduced to 10, etc. I think just this past weekend we had like 5 or 6 kids wear mith while everyone else was in robes and we peaked at ~70.

If they're having fun in P2P specing 400s then so be it. My interest is leading a pure clan while making sure everyone has a good time.

And unfortunately main clans don't pk on weekends unless it's planned fights since it's pretty much like a holiday for them. Although I'm pretty sure we've taken on HF in F2P multiple times in the recent weeks :P

Unfortunately there's not much we could do, we just gotta adapt. Some decide not to which is completely fine but my whole point is for those people to stop bitching (Not pointing fingers at you).

i got a question to all the clans that don't accept 30 defence

Is it worth being beaten easily by your rivals in both servers just so that you can come onto pure warfare afterwards and use defence levels as an excuse? Or would you not just have more fun actually winning?

go.

qOY7v.png

Is it worth being beaten easily by your rivals in both servers just so that you can come onto pure warfare afterwards and use defence levels as an excuse? Or would you not just have more fun actually winning?

go.

More of a challenge than taking the easy route and accepting 30 def

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

go.

Microwave that one, hoe. :teehee:

1175tub.png

go.

Nah.

It's worth coming on to pure warfare and showing people that you don't need 30 defence to succeed in a clan.

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

go.

Ok so you listened to what I said.. Why keep making these topics then? Doesn't make sense lol. If you're successful enough you can beat those clans without addy.

go.

I don't have a problem with the fact that my "competition" has 34 more defense levels than I do or that they have 40 more prayer levels. If I win i'm happy and I lose, well it's only a game. The thing that drives me nuts is when a lv 122 downs me and then proceeds to flame.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think the reason is, we all know rune is for sure not pure and i think thats the last straw for everyone.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS