Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Question to all clans that accept 30 def+

bookabooka55

i got a question to all the clans that don't accept 30 defence

Is it worth being beaten easily by your rivals in both servers just so that you can come onto pure warfare afterwards and use defence levels as an excuse? Or would you not just have more fun actually winning?

go.

well considering MM is unbeaten in the past 2 years+ in f2p i have no idea what you are talking about. It's so demoralizing to clans when they get smacked by level 70s when they are 110 combat. Using def as an excuse, just like other clans use opts as an excuse. "Yeah well we lost to mm but its cuz they had 80 vs our 75" even though our 75 had 8 average combat levels on them". And then when clans have more opts than MM, there is no excuse, and the leaders are forced to make propaganda topics. NME and MM don't need defence to slaughter other clans. the only people with 30 defence are the outcasts of the community, the people who need 11 more combat levels to compete with other pures.

Reason clans dont get 40 def is cause they are wimps. They have no backbone. that is all.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

40 = Runite

30-39 = Adamant

Keep it pure ;)

If you remember anything from 2007/2008 nobody even thought of getting 30 defence. How could you possibly say "keep it pure" when your not even pure? let's get serious.

dipsy.png

all the 20- def clans can pm MM how to get good without addy, problem solved!

recruit off youtube so you outnumber everyone? seems logical????

At least they're recruiting pures. :thumbsup:

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

Better than massing from the GE like you? Hypocrite.

clans like you and mm keep complaining about defense while continuing to struggle and not do anything about it. What are the benefits of remaining 1-10 def besides having more run and having a "good" appearance?

tell me

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Better than massing from the GE like you? Hypocrite.

clans like you and mm keep complaining about defense while continuing to struggle and not do anything about it. What are the benefits of remaining 1-10 def besides having more run and having a "good" appearance?

tell me

Last time I check MM was #1. I'm sure they welcome the challenge. :whistling:

What people complain about is the 37 def unquested 80 combat pures I see so much of!