Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

So...Like...We PK'd N' Stuff

-Austin-

wesml.png

Activation had a fun, action packed Thursday. We fought clans such as Excel, AAO, and Relapse. (I dunno wut AAO stands for)

1086xxj.png

Our first fight of the day was against AAO. We were walking up the single area, east of BH Crater, when we noticed AAO to the north. AAO are all 70s, so we knew that this would be a difficult battle. We quickly picked off a few standing in multi, then proceeding to run north to corp. During the movement, we were able to kill a few purple caped enemies who were dragged into us. We managed to bind and kill a few more, before the majority who survived stayed in single.

1086xxj.png

Our next fight was against xL. The fight was particularly confusing, as we couldn't attack several of them, due to their high levels. We met near Goblin, in level 16 wild. We quickly killed off all of the Excel members that we could attack, and went on our way.

1086xxj.png

We continued to PK for the next hour or so, killing randoms/massers and having a good time. Nothing really big happened though.

1086xxj.png

After our trip was over, Relapse aproached us for a Miniature war. Activation accepted, and ended up winning 2 of the 3 rounds. Thanks for the fight

1086xxj.png

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

u dont know what aao stands for, obv newfag here!!!!!!

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

against all odds gj, but anyways gj guys I think you showed them who the #1 lpc was on Thursday, I always got a laugh at people who tried to troll us saying that 5 extra cmbt lvl suddenly made us at mpc, but whatever that fun is over now that our reqs changed to 65 cmbt cap..

Buck Fitches

MAYHEM MAKERS

looks like fun :) aao is open? o.o

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3