Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[F2P Prep] Fatality vs TLP

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i think its Fi's title now buddy, they just ended your 2 day reign :P

This was only 1 prep lol?

Well considering TLP only got that title to begin with by getting all their members to vote for themselves i don't think it ever meant much anyway, especially taking into account i can't remember the last time TLP beat FOE, Fi or EoP in a f2p prep.

qOY7v.png

Well considering TLP only got that title to begin with by getting all their members to vote for themselves i don't think it ever meant much anyway, especially taking into account i can't remember the last time TLP beat FOE, Fi or EoP in a f2p prep.

clearly you are new, must have not been in eop in the summer =/ shame

xncgb5.jpg

can't remember the last time eop beat anyclan down 5, but i do remember tlp beating eop down 7 and smashing them in their "prime" causing their pulls to drop to sht, then making them mass recruit in w57 and team with mains every weekend, which lead to the chain reaction of making false topics to claim #1 and flamebait mm.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

can't remember the last time eop beat anyclan down 5, but i do remember tlp beating eop down 7 and smashing them in their "prime" causing their pulls to drop to sht, then making them mass recruit in w57 and team with mains every weekend, which lead to the chain reaction of making false topics to claim #1 and flamebait mm.

And now we pull 70s and you pull 35s. I guess all our success is down to you beating us that one time. Thanks m8eys and good job to Fi

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

And now we pull 70s and you pull 35s. I guess all our success is down to you beating us that one time. Thanks m8eys and good job to Fi

Im clanless, good 1 though bro cuz my clan is just me and i pull 1 every day. 100% activity.

Eop is just numbers. expected as usual tho, just want to get all the attention on p.w. can't wait to hop on ever now on then this year.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

If TLP wants a REAL fullout (Not 1 round midweek fight) then you can PM me on IRC and i'll $teamroll your clan 3-0, just hit me with a pm pals. I'm down to do wildy tbh but I don't give a **** anymore I'll beat you in your own rules.

coolstorybrotellitagain.png

you guys tell us to give you preps/fullouts now let's do it for real dawg

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

If TLP wants a REAL fullout (Not 1 round midweek fight) then you can PM me on IRC and i'll $teamroll your clan 3-0, just hit me with a pm pals. I'm down to do wildy tbh but I don't give a **** anymore I'll beat you in your own rules.

pm cory if u wanna set up something. Dont post it on your pure warfare topic to make it look like your big or something

xncgb5.jpg

your clan is based on clans closing in you , if ct wouldnt close in you , you would be pulling 50s now. Same for the clans which closed earlier in you.

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Gratz on your win Fatality.

your clan is based on clans closing in you , if ct wouldnt close in you , you would be pulling 50s now. Same for the clans which closed earlier in you.

Every clan has had other clans close into them, and it's that cycle of people which makes many clans stay open longer.

Do you think FOE, MM, TLP, EOP, FI, CP, have the same 50 members in the past 4+ years of being open? Clans open and close every few months, and join one of the clans I stated above. It's up to the leaders of these clans to keep them happy, which is very difficult in many cases's. (Trust me I tried many times in past few years)

LOL! Who still plays this game

sounds like a good ol game of runescape cant always win dont always lose grats to fatality for beating us you were obv the better clan of the day hope to get those other preps :)

hey 101 sins just a question, was pking a day ago *that day i killed your lurer in world 65* so after i left you pot to do your thing i died to a full dher and got a pm off a pot member and i quote "you died to a pot member rofl hahahaha"

so pot accepts 70 def?

obv cant make up your mind about what kind of clan your trying to make im just throwing it out there but ima say #1 massers accepts anyone that thinks they can pk. am i close?

333fwgy.jpg
aucsi0.jpg

Gj FI, pretty unexpected seeing as you lost 3-0 to CP earlier the week but good job nonetheless. Both are decent clans with good levels so I wouldn't even say you were the underdogs in this fight, must have had some decent calling, either that or TLP just did absolutely nothing haha. Cheers to both clans. :)

thekingu.png