Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[F2P Prep] Fatality vs TLP

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good job, unexpected for sure. BUT... once you guys beat them 3-0 or even 2-1 for that matter with team capes on i'll be impressed. not saying i'm not impressed with this.

2s1ry3n.jpg

good job, unexpected for sure. BUT... once you guys beat them 3-0 or even 2-1 for that matter with team capes on i'll be impressed. not saying i'm not impressed with this.

TLP are the best statted highest lvl'd clan in the pure community. What is more impressive is doing it without team capes.

On topic: I missed today :( very sad that I did. I will look forward to our next prep with TLP though :). Awesome job to my clan members :)

Good job and good levels.

Can't help but chuckle at EoP tho, all these emotions and comments they've been having to hold back for months since TLP rarely lose anything are all just being let out, lol amateurs.

Hope to have rematch soon, well deserved.

TLP are the best statted highest lvl'd clan in the pure community. What is more impressive is doing it without team capes.

On topic: I missed today :( very sad that I did. I will look forward to our next prep with TLP though :). Awesome job to my clan members :)

false!

xncgb5.jpg

Epic job guys, definitely a clan to watch out for in 2k12. :)

#Fatality

#Team-Outbreak

120414181629.png

The purpose of life is a life with a purpose, so i'd rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless.

was dissy not online?

Dissy hops on for the occasional prep or so, but he no longer leads, and hasn't for a few months.

Regardless, Fatality outperformed us and that was that, like I said, hopefully we can set up another maybe a double prep or something s0nnies.

Yes Yes eop we know it is exciting to see tlp finally lose for once but...

anyone can lose on any given day..just look at eop, the self proclaimed #1 f2p clan, loses almost every f2p prep. Im also pretty sure fi got 3-0d by cp the other day????

xncgb5.jpg

If Mitch uses **** music in the vid I'll kill him. Vid should be up in around an hour.

sdfu idiet.

We don't all listen to avril lavigne like yourself

got problems with avril lavigne kid??????/????

maybe next time i won't leave u with 5 hp like round 2 <33333333

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Well, no one wants to lose.. Not on a video game and not in real life, but it happens sometimes, It shows up that we need to work harder to keep our Best Matched F2P title, and that we need to stick to our motto of quality over quantity, TLP is a clan founded upon the quality of members and if that can't be achieved it's up to us to trim down and achieve that quality, and we owe FI a thanks for keeping our heads level after that loss we had.

Great job FI,keep up the work, ignore what some of the other ranks have to say about this, you guys deserve this win

We aren't behind the Ddosing, don't take it personally, it happens to us, it'll happen to you guys, someones always mettleing around and taking this game too seriously

Hopefully we get some more preps, and next time we won't go so easy on you.

And I'm shocked to say this, but shout out to solo k1ng for being respectful about this, appreciate the lack of flaming

it's all in good fun, this flaming between TLP and EOP, it keeps us all motivated and laughing when we play, but thanks for not taking it too serious EOP

and again, sorry about the other ranks(some of them) who are taking this too hard.

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png