Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation Saturday ft Relapse, The Archaic

-Austin-

For the members who are in Sk and Actication you should enforce not teleing on A trips, I saw a few with sk capes that were in your fall in who tele'd (2-3)

Please show me proof so that i may know who these people were. This will help me to enforce it. Thank you.

Not a flame or anything, so no heat neaded, i cba to take pics on trips these days, only one i remember is iceblock or w/e his rsn is, but i'm going to guess you'll say he isn't in Activation :whistling:

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

nice job, but with this combat cap, wont people eventually lvl up during wars/mini's hence making their cb lvls over the cap? I dont get teh point.

It's for people who can't achieve nothing in the real clan world or lead a real clan, why half of their ranks have never been a rank in a decent clan. :P (no offense)

nice job, but with this combat cap, wont people eventually lvl up during wars/mini's hence making their cb lvls over the cap? I dont get teh point.

It's for people who can't achieve nothing in the real clan world or lead a real clan, why half of their ranks have never been a rank in a decent clan. :P (no offense)

So you are saying low level clans aren't real clans??? I will let you in on something if it wasn't for low level clans then all of these "real clans" you are talking about wouldn't be around. You know half of them started off as low level clans right and most of the leaders in these "real clans" got there start in these low level clans.

I will give you more of a history lesson..this clan you are in called Corrupt Pures started off as a low level clan called Junior Pures for about a month in til turning into Sacred Pures then after about 2 or 3 months it closed then on May 1st these "fake clans" you say made one of these "real clans" clans named Corrupt Pures.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Sacred_Pures/i...view=getnewpost

So before you talk you should catch up on a little history.....

xdf1vq.png

You aren't one to talk. You're one of the biggest clanhoppers i've ever seen and god knows how much longer you'll be in CP. You'll most likely leave the first week they start slumping.

OT: Gj today, A. Wish I could've been awake for the fights.

2s1ry3n.jpg

You have been in more clans than I can remember, and now you are in CP, which still proves that you have done absolutely nothing with your Runescape career. :whistling:

1175tub.png