Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation Saturday ft Relapse, The Archaic

-Austin-

9qgs9e.jpg

Activation had an Action-Packed Saturday, where we fought Relapse, The Archaic, and massers/randoms.

coqdC.png

Our first fight of the day was a Mini War against Relapse. It was a 7v7 in clan wars with 5 rounds. Activation won 4 of the 5 rounds. Thanks for the fight Relapse!

coqdC.png

Later that night, Activation went out on a fun PK Trip. Upon hopping worlds, we noticed The Archaic at edgeville, spamming 'Join Fayvan FC for Epic War'. We love epic wars, so we glady joined the fc. While walking up, one or two idiots attacked the fall in leader, and a fight broke out. Archaic easily won. Sorry about that Ai, and i wish it could've been prevented.

coqdC.png

After the crazy catastrophe with the mighty Fayvan FC, we massed up at edge, getting ready for battle. After our warriors were properly armed and prepared, we set out in search of The Archaic. We noticed a strange man by the name of 'Ydoc' in our fall in, as we walked past 13ports, and swiftly got rid of him. Almost immediantly after, Fayvan and his army of white caped warriors rushed in from the north, and the fight began. The fight moved north past Goblin, and eventually back down to Green Hill, where the Archaic was finished off. It became a return fight, which lasted 15-20 minutes. It was a ton of fun, and i'd love to do it again.

coqdC.png

After that, we banked our lootations, and stocked back up on food. We set out again with courage and extra adamant arrows. This time, we met at level 18 wilderness, north of green hill. In this fight, we simply overpowered them, pushing them back to green hill, where we cleared them up. Thanks for the action The Archaic.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Good job :) Did you guys raise your combat cap btw?

Nope. Although we have 3 or so people who are 1 or 2 levels above it, and they're working on new accounts. I'm still letting them come PK with us until their accounts are ready, however, they cannot come to Minis/Planned fights.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

gj, you guys are doing quite good it seems :thumbsup:

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

Gj guys.

Omni told me the other day he was going to start doing stuff such as that (getting people to his fc) to get more people into the community and what not. I respect him for that. It's not a bad idea haha.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

For the members who are in Sk and Actication you should enforce not teleing on A trips, I saw a few with sk capes that were in your fall in who tele'd (2-3)

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

For the members who are in Sk and Actication you should enforce not teleing on A trips, I saw a few with sk capes that were in your fall in who tele'd (2-3)

Please show me proof so that i may know who these people were. This will help me to enforce it. Thank you.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png