Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Abortion

Pink

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this image really makes me think

403801_343002095718141_100000250606391_1260541_2009748323_n.jpg

Makes me wonder what all the aborted babies could have done for the world. Maybe one could have grown up to find the cure for cancer.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Makes me wonder what all the aborted babies could have done for the world. Maybe one could have grown up to find the cure for cancer.

Or think if we would've aborted Hitler or Stalin or Saddam. Wuda shuda cuda.

This piece of pro-life propaganda has a very special place in my heart, I place it right under M for moronic gibberish.

128250368099.gif

Or think if we would've aborted Hitler or Stalin or Saddam. Wuda shuda cuda.

This piece of pro-life propaganda has a very special place in my heart, I place it right under M for moronic gibberish.

Well, now I know how you really stand.

I have a question. Do you value human life? Please answer truthfully

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

I do. I don't know anyone who doesn't value human life. I think that evolution has hardwired us thus, which would make perfect sense.

128250368099.gif

I do. I don't know anyone who doesn't value human life. I think that evolution has hardwired us thus, which would make perfect sense.

He's going to come back and say something along the lines that you should be against abortions because it's killing life in his opinion.

Isn't a baby considered a parasite until the umbilical cord is cut?

He's going to come back and say something along the lines that you should be against abortions because it's killing life.

I'm looking forward to that because I, quite truthfully, can't see the purpose of his last question.

128250368099.gif

I have another question for you.

Imagine you are back in time during World War II. You are in Auschwitz near huge holes full of dead and nearly dead corpses. A German soldier is holding a gun at you and telling you to get in a bulldozer and fill the hole with dirt. You are literally burying people alive. If you refuse, you will be shot dead. What is your choice?

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

Imagine you are back in time during World War II. You are in Auschwitz near huge holes full of dead and nearly dead corpses. A German soldier is holding a gun at you and telling you to get in a bulldozer and fill the hole with dirt. You are literally burying people alive. If you refuse, you will be shot dead. What is your choice?

I have no idea. I suspect that it wouldn't be an easy choice. I could give you my noble assurances that I'd refuse to be part of the mass murder under any circumstances. That would be lying. I have no idea how I'd act if my life was under immediate threat, because it never has been.

128250368099.gif

I have no idea. I suspect that it wouldn't be an easy choice. I could give you my noble assurances that I'd refuse to be part of the mass murder under any circumstances. That would be lying. I have no idea how I'd act if my life was under immediate threat, because it never has been.

Use your imagination. What about instead of burying them alive, you show them mercy in the sense of the word, and take the gun and shoot them dead yourself. That way, you are saving them from being buried alive.

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

Use your imagination. What about instead of burying them alive, you show them mercy in the sense of the word, and take the gun and shoot them dead yourself. That way, you are saving them from being buried alive.

Perhaps. Another thing I don't know is if I have what it takes to fire a gun at another human being. Also, if I was an SS soldier in Auschwitz such acts of mercy towards the jews could be seen by my superiors as weakness and treason.

I'm off to bed, I don't see where you're getting at by presenting this moral dilemma. I think we've already established that the difference in our opinions(or my opinion and the opinion of whichever religious leader forced your opinion) is due to differences in how we define human life and what could be human life. I'll stick to mine until someone presents me with factual arguments against it.

128250368099.gif

• 3 weeks later...

pro choice

just because abortion is legal doesnt mean everybody is gonna abort their kids.

banning abortion means more babies born into poverty leading to furthur future issues with our generations.

just because im pro choice doesnt mean im enforcing my beliefs on "killing" people (if thats what you religious people are gonna mislabel it). It just means that I think people should have their own CHOICE (thats what america is about) to do whatever with their kids

Im w4u, call me WOAH

I have a main level 101. Training up a pure with a friend.

old skool, older than everybody on these forums in rs, dont hate

SUPPORT MY THREAD

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...mp;#entry619197

• 3 months later...

Honestly something terrible and really wish people didn't have to come to this but girls are getting pregnant at 16 and **** **** a girl i knew got pregnant at 13.

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

I am 50 / 50 on this issue. I do no like killing babies obviously and I know the world is overpopulated. It is undisputed that there will be a water crisis in America in the next 50-100 years or earlier and having more children will just hurt us more. Of course if we find another way to turn salt water into fresh water without using a lot of energy the water crisis will go away which we have a lot of time to do research on. So My conclusion is more pro choice but I really hate abortion.

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

make it expensive... current abortions cost half a grand so we should bump it up to 5 grand to make the couples pay emtionally and financially for their so called "mistake". Hopefully, this will reduce the numbers even by a lil :D!!!!!!1

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend

I'm only pro-abortion for when the mother has been raped or is physically unable to deliver the baby. any other excuse is bull ****

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"

World is overpopulared and there are so many people who have children who shouldn't so I don't see the problem with it.

u are what is wrong with humanity

We are the reason you are closer to becoming a main clan than being a pure clan.

We are the reason you pull 20 to F2P.

We are the reason you no longer compete with HPC's even in your own server.

We are also the reason you pull 13 to F2P preps.

• 3 weeks later...