Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fullout?

Moni

Who Would Win Ina Fullout?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Npo Or Zenith?

• Npo
    • Zenith

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zenith. A full-out will determine the better clan, as it shows the overall strength of a clan.

Matched fights determine the quality of your member base. A full out war and a matched prep are the complete opposite.

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control

if matched i'd say Zenith, otherwise NPO

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

Lol Npo would falcon punch Z back into 2011. Better leadership and members. We've smacked them the last 4 preps and every sunday in the wild. Only thing is they mass like hell when fullouts come by. I remember the polls for IR vs Z were just like this but IR 4'0d these overrated scums.

That was a long time ago, and I don't believe that the same thing will unfold. Full outs are a lot more important than weekend trips & I believe that people try a lot harder / show up to fullouts more than a PK trip. I know how zenith p2p wars and they are far superior to NPO in most ways (no offense).

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Lol Npo would falcon punch Z back into 2011. Better leadership and members. We've smacked them the last 4 preps and every sunday in the wild. Only thing is they mass like hell when fullouts come by. I remember the polls for IR vs Z were just like this but IR 4'0d these overrated scums.

That was a long time ago, and I don't believe that the same thing will unfold. Full outs are a lot more important than weekend trips & I believe that people try a lot harder / show up to fullouts more than a PK trip. I know how zenith p2p wars and they are far superior to NPO in most ways (no offense).

That's so hard to say when you have never heard how we war and when we have clear proof of defeating them in the last 3 preps. Meh being bias is not right.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

That's so hard to say when you have never heard how we war and when we have clear proof of defeating them in the last 3 preps. Meh being bias is not right.

For one, I've seen the way NPO wars. I've been to a few NPO preps with EOP. I'm sorry to say this; but zenith is far superior to you in P2P. I don't classify skill based on matched preps. Preps and full outs are two polar opposite things. NPO's roots are from O and SKO. Zenith has been open a lot longer and Josh has a lot more experience in higher-opt fights.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Enough said.

(23:38:44) <[Z]Co0kiezs> just so your ranks know

(23:38:47) <[Z]Co0kiezs> and posted on that topic

(23:38:4 <[Z]Co0kiezs> as well

(23:38:54) <[Z]Co0kiezs> we wouldn't accept a f/o with you guys

nmiyxf.png

10k posts in less then 3 weeks, Join #npo #1 MPC Clan.

Active Forums, Active ts3 always people to talk to.

Active Irc, Daily in game events. Join TODAY!

For one, I've seen the way NPO wars. I've been to a few NPO preps with EOP. I'm sorry to say this; but zenith is far superior to you in P2P. I don't classify skill based on matched preps. Preps and full outs are two polar opposite things. NPO's roots are from O and SKO. Zenith has been open a lot longer and Josh has a lot more experience in higher-opt fights.

you obviously dont know how we war if u compare it to a couple of preps vs eop , so shut ur clamp and move on.

My boy Hormone has this on lock.

^ :thumbsup:

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Enough said.

Don't make a fool out of yourself.

You have a 102 memberlist

We have a 58.

Like, we pull 90% of our memberlist also.

Idk, maybe if you did an inactive sweep and had only active members on your list we would accept one.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Enough said.

Why would we full out you, when you won't even f2p prep us. Your basing your whole prep, in one server, and claiming your the better clan. How can you be better than us, when your inconsistent in one server? Your a P2P based clan, making a topic about a F2P clan. Will step into your comfort zone, when you grab the balls to step into ours.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Going with Z, they have experience, leadership, and quality/organization over NPO.

However, if NPO manages to pull a bit more, then they will obviously win due to numbers.

Ya so much quality they lost 2-1 to us today in a MATCHED prep.

you're obviously new, 20v20 Mini Preps mean nothing, you wouldn't be able to handle a higher Opt fight with all the 70s from masser clans in w124 that you recruit. Zenith would win if Matched Definitely, if outnumbered by up to 5 we could still probably win. If outnumbered by 10+ we'd probably loose but who knows.

2ewgrxw.gif

QUOTE (-Richard @ Jan 24 2012, 04:10 AM)

Going with Z, they have experience, leadership, and quality/organization over NPO.

However, if NPO manages to pull a bit more, then they will obviously win due to numbers.

you're obviously new, 20v20 Mini Preps mean nothing, you wouldn't be able to handle a higher Opt fight with all the 70s from masser clans in w124 that you recruit. Zenith would win if Matched Definitely, if outnumbered by up to 5 we could still probably win. If outnumbered by 10+ we'd probably loose but who knows.

So you really think zenith could win in a Full-out why dont you just accept it?

i've asked josh/cookiez hes too scared to reply.

If you guys are too ***** to full-out why dont u just ask for a big prep minimun 50-60 matched opts. Then well see who's the Better clan in bigger opts. we have 3-0ed you in 40vs40 whats 10-15+ more ppl going to do.

nmiyxf.png

10k posts in less then 3 weeks, Join #npo #1 MPC Clan.

Active Forums, Active ts3 always people to talk to.

Active Irc, Daily in game events. Join TODAY!

QUOTE (-Richard @ Jan 24 2012, 04:10 AM)

So you really think zenith could win in a Full-out why dont you just accept it?

i've asked josh/cookiez hes too scared to reply.

If you guys are too ***** to full-out why dont u just ask for a big prep minimun 50-60 matched opts. Then well see who's the Better clan in bigger opts. we have 3-0ed you in 40vs40 whats 10-15+ more ppl going to do.

Read my post, when your willing to step out of YOUR comfort zone, will step out of ours.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png