Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fullout?

Moni

Who Would Win Ina Fullout?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Npo Or Zenith?

• Npo
    • Zenith

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop bitching and settle this already. No ones knows who would win because it hasn't happened so stop making false and biased accusations with a little sample size. And a couple 25v25 preps isn't proof to determine who would win and it's nothing compared to a 50v50+.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

/Close.

Zenith wont fullout us ..

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Enough said.

(23:38:44) <[Z]Co0kiezs> just so your ranks know

(23:38:47) <[Z]Co0kiezs> and posted on that topic

(23:38:4 <[Z]Co0kiezs> as well

(23:38:54) <[Z]Co0kiezs> we wouldn't accept a f/o with you guys

Why would we full out you, when you won't even f2p prep us. Your basing your whole prep, in one server, and claiming your the better clan. How can you be better than us, when your inconsistent in one server? Your a P2P based clan, making a topic about a F2P clan. Will step into your comfort zone, when you grab the balls to step into ours.

I would somewhat agree with your statement if we did F2p and boycotted zenith. I dont know if you lack basic logic to understand we wont give you a F2P prep because we are a STRICTLY P2P BASED CLAN. Stop even bringing up F2P to save your clans ass when we both know its not going to change anything in this situation.

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Lol Npo would falcon punch Z back into 2011. Better leadership and members. We've smacked them the last 4 preps and every sunday in the wild. Only thing is they mass like hell when fullouts come by. I remember the polls for IR vs Z were just like this but IR 4'0d these overrated scums.

That was a long time ago, and I don't believe that the same thing will unfold. Full outs are a lot more important than weekend trips & I believe that people try a lot harder / show up to fullouts more than a PK trip. I know how zenith p2p wars and they are far superior to NPO in most ways (no offense).

That's so hard to say when you have never heard how we war and when we have clear proof of defeating them in the last 3 preps. Meh being bias is not right.

For one, I've seen the way NPO wars. I've been to a few NPO preps with EOP. I'm sorry to say this; but zenith is far superior to you in P2P. I don't classify skill based on matched preps. Preps and full outs are two polar opposite things. NPO's roots are from O and SKO. Zenith has been open a lot longer and Josh has a lot more experience in higher-opt fights.

Ive been hearing this almighty josh guy call for the last month, he wouldnt stand a chance lol.

BestLeader.png

Enough said.

Why would we full out you, when you won't even f2p prep us. Your basing your whole prep, in one server, and claiming your the better clan. How can you be better than us, when your inconsistent in one server? Your a P2P based clan, making a topic about a F2P clan. Will step into your comfort zone, when you grab the balls to step into ours.

I would somewhat agree with your statement if we did F2p and boycotted zenith. I dont know if you lack basic logic to understand we wont give you a F2P prep because we are a STRICTLY P2P BASED CLAN. Stop even bringing up F2P to save your clans ass when we both know its not going to change anything in this situation.

Yeah, so when we get our P2P pulls up. Will see about a full out, the only reason your trying to make us look bad is because your pulling 50 at the moment.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Your clan isn't even good you recruit from battlescape m8

reason why your the founder of the worst battlescape clan made? ( temptation ) and your zenith.

please dont talk when u do it yourself mate.

reason why your the founder of the worst battlescape clan made? ( temptation ) and your zenith.

At least temptation, and zenith are still alive. Can't say the same about outrage though :whistling:

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Enough said.

Yeah, so when we get our P2P pulls up. Will see about a full out, the only reason your trying to make us look bad is because your pulling 50 at the moment.

Been pulling 50s since we opened don't get to excited there.

Retired Leader of New Pure Order
BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

WhO the hell are you? Go back to battlescape forums and troll there. That sht isn't needed here.

BestLeader.png

At least temptation, and zenith are still alive. Can't say the same about outrage though :whistling:

Continue making topics about your slump on your boards, we'll see how long it takes to sink into some of your members heads why your trip has been sht for the last month and why you've been slippin in p2p.

To all the cowards in zenith still believing you have strength, please drop me a msg in irc to test your might whenever you are ready. /query [NPO]Morris|Black

NPO stop replying to this. I guess we will just pay them a visit Sunday.

BestLeader.png

Enough said.

No you haven't. You had hype from when you first opened, than dropped to 30 pulls.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Enough said.

No you haven't. You had hype from when you first opened, than dropped to 30 pulls.

Ok show me a single picture of our 30 pulls and I might spare some sympathy for you, on other hands if you would like I can post every Sundays attendance pictures here since we opened if you would like. Btw cya Sunday with our consistent 50 man pulls.

Retired Leader of New Pure Order
BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage