Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Day MG closes...

Mg F T W

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stupid reason to close imo

and also #1 lower med? does that mean your about #15 ? but saying ur #1 in a catagory u made up sounds better

i agree

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

we have lasted for 5 years, since wilderness time. and I meant to say #1 f2p lower medium clan

No. I didn't even hear about you guys until late '07. You were not made before FOE and FI.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

You didn't need to close because you had a reputation as massers...

Probably every clan here on PC started as massers, even FOE when they were "FO" alone

Anyway, you did prove several of us wrong and we all started acting cocky saying "O it's just MG" and then you'd kick our asses.

oh well, ciao!

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

the day a legendary clan closes such a sad day in the world of pures, id luv 2 c u make a ressurection of this fine klan and i wud dfeffinitly halp u lead. MID GENERATIUN TILL I DIE!

we will be remembired as the best mediuem low level klan alive and always with most ppl at wars with least amount on ml. we shall b victuoiurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the day a legendary clan closes such a sad day in the world of pures, id luv 2 c u make a ressurection of this fine klan and i wud dfeffinitly halp u lead. MID GENERATIUN TILL I DIE!

we will be remembired as the best mediuem low level klan alive and always with most ppl at wars with least amount on ml. we shall b victuoiurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#infamous

captionednoblkguy.png