Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Venom in Wonderland - F2P PK Trip [1/28/12]

Swing

ncclya.png

9qae7l.png

Videos

ydrZ0.png

yncqv.jpg

We set out today peaking at 36 venomous members with a few Exiled Force members tagging along. Was an overall amazing trip, action packed from beginning till end. Thanks to all the clans who gave us fights.

yncqv.jpg

venom-vs-cx.png

The day started off with a scheduled fight against Complexity. As we rushed in we instantly noticed we had a few more then them. The fight lasted a few minutes with very few causalities, thanks for the fight Complexity.

yncqv.jpg

VvsWAR.png

After regrouping we scheduled a fight against Excel, as we approached the battlefield we were told WAR had crashed. We decided to give WAR a dose of their own medicine so we rushed them at vents. The fight lasted around ten minutes, as both clans showed dominance at one point or another. As we called a push, Young Rebels and Corrupt Pures crashed so we dipped out. Thanks for the fight WAR.

yncqv.jpg

venom-vs-xL.png

venom-vs-cx.png

After having our first attempt at getting a fight with Excel, we rescheduled this time making sure no other clan would get there before us. As both clans rushed, we immediately forced them to retreat as we easily picked off their members. We then got word of Corrupt Pures and Complexity getting ready to crash. Knowing this, we called a movement north and cleared any Excel members and the few Complexity members who rushed in. Thanks for the fight Excel.

yncqv.jpg

Venom-vs-Hi.png

V-vs-CP.png

To end the day we fought Hostility in single, till Corrupt Pures crashed and both clans dipped out.

yncqv.jpg

307uq0o.png

120128161201.png

120128164438.png

120128132247.png

120128132247.png

120128134121.png

120128134436.png

120128140741.png

yncqv.jpg

Was an amazing trip, thanks to everyone who showed up and to the clans we fought.

0Ra7A.png

Plz don't copy Malice in Wonderland

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

meh

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans

thanks for the fight and gj on your trip

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3