Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Sick Ass Sunday Pk Trip - 350+ Kills

Failed Again

who'd you guys lose a run-in to? 118 deaths is a pretty hefty amount if you guys were just banging clans out left and right the whole time.

But GJ on the trip

didn't loose to anyone, people died from mains overtime

lol!

I don't see you clearing POT 1 time in any of your pictures nor videos, but don't give a **** to even argue about it because you are the only clan who gave us a challenge. Anyway nice job gwasing HF though :)

ps... Pot's KDR was: 291:91

LOL! Who still plays this game

lol!

I don't see you clearing POT 1 time in any of your pictures nor videos, but don't give a **** to even argue about it because you are the only clan who stepped up to actually fight. Anyway nice job gwasing HF though :)

might wanna check the vids again, i see foe running through pot 2x :D

lol!

I don't see you clearing POT 1 time in any of your pictures nor videos, but don't give a **** to even argue about it because you are the only clan who stepped up to actually fight. Anyway nice job gwasing HF though :)

might wanna check the vids again, i see foe running through pot 2x :D

All your videos cut out vsing POT with you chasing 1-2 members around the map lol, and none of your pictures show you clearing us. See you next week :verymad:

- Fight #1: We cleared you at Corp first fight, and the last bit of FOE ran towards furnace after we cleared your return group at music symbol.

- Fight #2: You cleared us as we were finishing up HF north of gap (Gratz on that was unexpected)

(You logged in north as we rushed in from south killing the last bit of HF)

120130103222.png

- Fight #3: We were clearing you before it became a huge cluster, but we pushed north of Gap to kill Fi/Yellow hats instead of staying on FOE. Then once gap was cleared we chased the rest of FOE into single. As you were calling single piles in team speak, we killing your members lol.

120129170258.png

120129170403.png

pot1180320.png

LOL! Who still plays this game

lmfao adam ur worse then mm, if u cleared us 3x then wed have more then 118 deaths yekty, and we'd have less then 360 kills yekty, ur pictures show nothing but maybe 1 foe member in each of them, and the rest dont show anything