Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Where will clans go from here?

Karl

I'm sure we were all 1 defence at some point, but as the game changes we have to adapt to these changes. 30+ def has its advantages such as turmoil and addy, whether you like it or not. These days its the survival of the fittest and you got to accept whats going around you. If you think it's unfair that clans accept 30 def but your clan only accepts 1-10 def, then why are you bothering to compete? Make your own 'pure community' and see where that will get you.

Pure or not pure 30+ def is accepted in the pure community so why cause such a debate over it because it will not go anywhere. All these topics being made are not going to change anything whether it's made by an Admin or not, it's just wasting your own time.

At the end of they day you have to realise it's just a game, and let people play how they want to play. The more you guys argue about it, the worse the situation will get. As I stated in the first paragraph: 'adapt to these changes' otherwise your not going to get anywhere.

Why does one adapt?

Also; The mentality "IT'S JUST A GAME PLAY HOW YOU WANT TO PLAY" is fine, I respect that, but when you made a pure or advertise your clan as a pure clan, you had to follow certain limitations. 30 def gives great advantages, but it's not 1-10 or even 1-20 def, now is it? The simple fact of the matter is that 40 def and 45 def gives great advantages too, why don't you just go the whole way and accept that?

Because you guys need to stay in this little community and you will get 39 def, but not 40 because it's the symbol of being main. You are doing whatever you can to get an advantage over the rest of the clans because it's too hard to win fights the right way.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares if none of us are pure, that doesn't even matter anymore. What matters is clanning and in our community clanning has these two characteristics

1. Being below 40 def

2. Having defense to compete with other clans

There are no pures anymore, there are just clans that accept pure-like people that are not necessarily 40 def. All you people against defense need to face the facts quick, because as your competition continues to get better whether its str, range, mage or defense stats, you guys are stuck to your silly honor codes and excuses about defense in a game that is just terrible.

I want to ask some of you why do you continue to advocate against 30+ def when you damn know that you are in the minority and a majority of clans have it or will have it in the future. You are already giving yourself a disadvantage versus your competition and the ONLY GOOD THING out of you not accepting defense is the buttload of excuses some clans give us over the weekend.

"O you won because of your defense"

That is the most stupidest sht I have ever heard, you guys are handicapping yourselves and whether it is to make your clan look cool and maybe you want a challenge just like the 20 def era you will be forced to adapt or close if you do not get what your competition already has. (MM is an exception since they have numbers)

Those clans that are stuck in the past about this issue need to realize that you play this game to have fun and talk with your friends. Stop your silly honor codes and learn that this is a game just like any other game, the ones who have the best guns, armor, weapons will always win.

It's not called handicapping, it's called being an actual pure clan. You aren't even looking at the argument properly. Yes, this is just a game, and the ones who have the best armor will always win, then why don't you get the fuck off of this site and go get the best armor possible in F2P?

"BUT YOU GOTTA ADAPT YOOOOO" - Why? Why are you adapting? The guys that adapt are the ones who couldn't survive in the first place. Yes turmoil came out which gave great bonuses with 30 def, but 45 def gives great bonuses too? You guys aren't "adapting" or advancing in the pure community. You guys are doing whatever it takes to win. That's it.

Promoting 39 def in your clan to get higher combat, for advantages. That's not adapting, that's called being shit at what warring, and trying to gain as many little advantages as possible so you can win. .

You're not understanding the whole point of being pures and being in a pure clan. It isn't some "silly honor code" that can just be looked over. If you accept 30 def, then why are you still accepting kids that are 1 def?

You don't understand that the people aren't angry that you're accepting 30 def. People are angry that you're accepting 30 def and then calling yourselves pures. You post on a site that is for pures, so if you think that being pure is follow a silly honor rule, why don't you get off of the site and do your own thing?

Face it, all the clans with 30 defence are not "adapting to survive", you just want the advantage because you guys don't know how to improve yourselves in any other way. You can't accept 1 defence and then tell the rest of your members to get 39 def so you have a bigger chance of winning fights. If you want addy/30 def, it's fine, but get off of this site and stop accepting pures.

p.s. Here's a tip for you: Rune helps MUCH more than Adamant in fights. Try it you fool.

p.s.s. Don't give me the usual "WHAT IS PURE" bullshit either, the majority of the guys on this site can agree on what pure actually is and isn't.

inb4WERUNHOWWEWANTL0L0L0

When did I say that I called cp a pure clan? I said that most clans on here are just normal clans with purelike characteristics and by that I mean being below 40 def but still using defense to our advantage as most clans here are. You have lost your argument before you ever even started, next time take the time carefully to examine something before you respond and making yourself look like a fool. You are only against my opinion because it happens to echo the opinion of this whole clanning community but it is against your clans opinion. none of us or most of us on here are not pure but that is not my argument, and it isn't even anything worth mentioning whether you are pure or not that's not important. My argument is defense is part of the game and some of you can't realize that and try to make excuses

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

erm 30 defence is "Pure" at this day and age. 45 def isnt, so i'm not sure why "Pures of Today" are allowed to even be associated with the "pure" community; but thats just my two cents.

No its not mate. Its considered "Pure" here on this community's FORUM, but not in the actual game. If you'd take a look into the actual game, you'd realise, theirs a hell of a lot more 1 defence pures out there. The main problem is that no-body is recruiting these pures from the actual game, instead we recycle the same people from this forum..

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control

At the end of the day, if people want to start taking the ****, and accept up to 39 defence, (which is already happening) you need to get yourself of this Forum Community, and get yourself on Zybez's forum. That way, you can get all the defence you want, and not have to corrupt of what is still left as a "pure" community, over here in Pure Warfare.

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

who cares if none of us are pure, that doesn't even matter anymore. What matters is clanning and in our community clanning has these two characteristics

1. Being below 40 def

There are no pures anymore, there are just clans that accept pure-like people that are not necessarily 40 def. All you people against defense need to face the facts quick, because as your competition continues to get better whether its str, range, mage or defense stats, you guys are stuck to your silly honor codes and excuses about defense in a game that is just terrible.

I want to ask some of you why do you continue to advocate against 30+ def when you damn know that you are in the minority and a majority of clans have it or will have it in the future. You are already giving yourself a disadvantage versus your competition and the ONLY GOOD THING out of you not accepting defense is the buttload of excuses some clans give us over the weekend.

That is the most stupidest sht I have ever heard, you guys are handicapping yourselves and whether it is to make your clan look cool and maybe you want a challenge just like the 20 def era you will be forced to adapt or close if you do not get what your competition already has. (MM is an exception since they have numbers)

Those clans that are stuck in the past about this issue need to realize that you play this game to have fun and talk with your friends. Stop your silly honor codes and learn that this is a game just like any other game, the ones who have the best guns, armor, weapons will always win.

It's not called handicapping, it's called being an actual pure clan. You aren't even looking at the argument properly. Yes, this is just a game, and the ones who have the best armor will always win, then why don't you get the fuck off of this site and go get the best armor possible in F2P?

"BUT YOU GOTTA ADAPT YOOOOO" - Why? Why are you adapting? The guys that adapt are the ones who couldn't survive in the first place. Yes turmoil came out which gave great bonuses with 30 def, but 45 def gives great bonuses too? You guys aren't "adapting" or advancing in the pure community. You guys are doing whatever it takes to win. That's it.

Promoting 39 def in your clan to get higher combat, for advantages. That's not adapting, that's called being shit at what warring, and trying to gain as many little advantages as possible so you can win. .

You're not understanding the whole point of being pures and being in a pure clan. It isn't some "silly honor code" that can just be looked over. If you accept 30 def, then why are you still accepting kids that are 1 def?

You don't understand that the people aren't angry that you're accepting 30 def. People are angry that you're accepting 30 def and then calling yourselves pures. You post on a site that is for pures, so if you think that being pure is follow a silly honor rule, why don't you get off of the site and do your own thing?

Face it, all the clans with 30 defence are not "adapting to survive", you just want the advantage because you guys don't know how to improve yourselves in any other way. You can't accept 1 defence and then tell the rest of your members to get 39 def so you have a bigger chance of winning fights. If you want addy/30 def, it's fine, but get off of this site and stop accepting pures.

p.s. Here's a tip for you: Rune helps MUCH more than Adamant in fights. Try it you fool.

p.s.s. Don't give me the usual "WHAT IS PURE" bullshit either, the majority of the guys on this site can agree on what pure actually is and isn't.

inb4WERUNHOWWEWANTL0L0L0

When did I say that I called cp a pure clan? I said that most clans on here are just normal clans with purelike characteristics and by that I mean being below 40 def but still using defense to our advantage as most clans here are. You have lost your argument before you ever even started, next time take the time carefully to examine something before you respond and making yourself look like a fool. You are only against my opinion because it happens to echo the opinion of this whole clanning community but it is against your clans opinion. none of us or most of us on here are not pure but that is not my argument, and it isn't even anything worth mentioning whether you are pure or not that's not important. My argument is defense is part of the game and some of you can't realize that and try to make excuses

You're proving prateeks point :thumbsup:. He is talking about you guys using these forums (made for pure clans). You stated in 2 posts that Cp is not a pure clan and yet you still use purewarfare like all those other clans that accept 30-39 def. Thus in someway you (and those other clans) still think/feel like you're a pure clan by using these forums... :confused:

As Prateek said, get 40 def. Why stick at 39 def? I mean.. 39 def is probably even worse. You and the other clans don't want to leave Pure Warfare because you know you won't be able to post when you accept 40 def.

heartline8.gif

I'm sure we were all 1 defence at some point, but as the game changes we have to adapt to these changes. 30+ def has its advantages such as turmoil and addy, whether you like it or not. These days its the survival of the fittest and you got to accept whats going around you. If you think it's unfair that clans accept 30 def but your clan only accepts 1-10 def, then why are you bothering to compete? Make your own 'pure community' and see where that will get you.

Pure or not pure 30+ def is accepted in the pure community so why cause such a debate over it because it will not go anywhere. All these topics being made are not going to change anything whether it's made by an Admin or not, it's just wasting your own time.

At the end of they day you have to realise it's just a game, and let people play how they want to play. The more you guys argue about it, the worse the situation will get. As I stated in the first paragraph: 'adapt to these changes' otherwise your not going to get anywhere.

Why does one adapt?

Also; The mentality "IT'S JUST A GAME PLAY HOW YOU WANT TO PLAY" is fine, I respect that, but when you made a pure or advertise your clan as a pure clan, you had to follow certain limitations. 30 def gives great advantages, but it's not 1-10 or even 1-20 def, now is it? The simple fact of the matter is that 40 def and 45 def gives great advantages too, why don't you just go the whole way and accept that?

Because you guys need to stay in this little community and you will get 39 def, but not 40 because it's the symbol of being main. You are doing whatever you can to get an advantage over the rest of the clans because it's too hard to win fights the right way.

If you have such a problem with 30 def, why do clans with 1-20 def bother competing with us, instead of fighting 'real pure clans.' People don't get defence to gain an advantage over clans, people do it because thats how they want to play the game. No clan is forcing there members to get defence, its a personal choice.

There is a certain extent of fairness when both types of clans are fighting such as 1 defence rules but excuses still come into play, however in the wilderness people will wear addy if their clan allows them to, so it's down to you whether you want to fight them or not.

Either way, if your telling 30 def people to get 45 def for even better advantages and indirectly telling 30 def people to get out of here, it's diminshing the so called 'pure community.'

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

1. Being below 40 def

inb4WERUNHOWWEWANTL0L0L0

You're proving prateeks point :thumbsup:. He is talking about you guys using these forums (made for pure clans). You stated in 2 posts that Cp is not a pure clan and yet you still use purewarfare like all those other clans that accept 30-39 def. Thus in someway you still think/feel like Cp is a pure clan by using these forums... :confused:

As Prateek said, get 40 def. Why stick at 39 def? I mean.. 39 def is probably even worse. You and the other clans don't want to leave Pure Warfare because you know you won't be able to post when you accept 40 def.

Too scared to post and compete with the clans over on zybez, that's the problem...

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Why does one adapt?

If you have such a problem with 30 def, why do clans with 1-20 def bother competing with us, instead of fighting 'real pure clans.' People don't get defence to gain an advantage over clans, people do it because thats how they want to play the game. No clan is forcing there members to get defence, its a personal choice.

There is a certain extent of fairness when both types of clans are fighting such as 1 defence rules but excuses still come into play, however in the wilderness people will wear addy if their clan allows them to, so it's down to you whether you want to fight them or not.

Either way, if your telling 30 def people to get 45 def for even better advantages and indirectly telling 30 def people to get out of here, it's diminshing the so called 'pure community.'

So you think that people get 30 defence because "that's how they want to play the game" and not to gain an advantage over other clans. You kidding me? Wake up and smell the coffee. Your own clan promotes 100 combat and doing whatever it takes to get 100 combat (39 def) because that's how you want to play the game? not because you want to have the highest def possible and still be able to post on this site, and fight clans that are actually pures?

C'mon, you're not that blind.

Look at FOE, the symbol of pure clanning. You think they started using addy out of nowhere because that's how they want to play the game? They got smacked by CP's wave of Addy and instead of looking at how they performed, they just reverted to addy. That's the clan that won all of the awards on this site.

What are EOP doing now? They're allowing addy to trips because their competition is going to be running around in Addy. NOT because that's "how they want to play the game". Instead of just "adapting" because you think that your opponent has addy, you can't win no matter what, why don't you guys improve your performance, and warring? Why don't you get the number advantage on your rival clans to even out the addy?

If that doesn't work, then revert to addy?

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

1. Being below 40 def

inb4WERUNHOWWEWANTL0L0L0

You're proving prateeks point :thumbsup:. He is talking about you guys using these forums (made for pure clans). You stated in 2 posts that Cp is not a pure clan and yet you still use purewarfare like all those other clans that accept 30-39 def. Thus in someway you still think/feel like Cp is a pure clan by using these forums... :confused:

Too scared to post and compete with the clans over on zybez, that's the problem...

I guess they have to adapt to 40+ def :-)!

heartline8.gif

Why does one adapt?

So you think that people get 30 defence because "that's how they want to play the game" and not to gain an advantage over other clans. You kidding me? Wake up and smell the coffee. Your own clan promotes 100 combat and doing whatever it takes to get 100 combat (39 def) because that's how you want to play the game? not because you want to have the highest def possible and still be able to post on this site, and fight clans that are actually pures?

Look at FOE, the symbol of pure clanning. You think they started using addy out of nowhere because that's how they want to play the game? They got smacked by CP's wave of Addy and instead of looking at how they performed, they just reverted to addy. That's the clan that won all of the awards on this site.

What are EOP doing now? They're allowing addy to trips because their competition is going to be running around in Addy. NOT because that's "how they want to play the game". Instead of just "adapting" because you think that your opponent has addy, you can't win no matter what, why don't you guys improve your performance, and warring? Why don't you get the number advantage on your rival clans to even out the addy?

If that doesn't work, then revert to addy?

question is, why won't you?

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Why does one adapt?Also; The mentality "IT'S JUST A GAME PLAY HOW YOU WANT TO PLAY" is fine, I respect that, but when you made a pure or advertise your clan as a pure clan, you had to follow certain limitations. 30 def gives great advantages, but it's not 1-10 or even 1-20 def, now is it? The simple fact of the matter is that 40 def and 45 def gives great advantages too, why don't you just go the whole way and accept that?

Why would you bring the topic onto CP now when there are clearly other clans that have 30+ def. Tell me all the names of the members with 30+ def unquested. Don't even go there about the 44 def kid because he got hacked and he was still in the clan chat. Most of our 30+ def kids are fully quested, you just try your hardest to make our clan look bad. I got turmoil to make pking more fun for me and it surely did and i'm sure others feel the same.

Just because we are raising our combat averages doesn't necessarily we're training defence? Look where your clan is at the moment, barely pulling 35 to trips when you were pulling 70 2 months ago. Can you beat any clan at clan wars? No. Why not? Because you use the defence excuse even thought it's a 1 def cap fight.

Talk all the sht you want but lets try keep this topic general instead of picking out CP because I can run my mouth about your clan too.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Why does one adapt?Also; The mentality "IT'S JUST A GAME PLAY HOW YOU WANT TO PLAY" is fine, I respect that, but when you made a pure or advertise your clan as a pure clan, you had to follow certain limitations. 30 def gives great advantages, but it's not 1-10 or even 1-20 def, now is it? The simple fact of the matter is that 40 def and 45 def gives great advantages too, why don't you just go the whole way and accept that?

Why would you bring the topic onto CP now when there are clearly other clans that have 30+ def. Tell me all the names of the members with 30+ def unquested. Don't even go there about the 44 def kid because he got hacked and he was still in the clan chat. Most of our 30+ def kids are fully quested, you just try your hardest to make our clan look bad. I got turmoil to make pking more fun for me and it surely did and i'm sure others feel the same.

Just because we are raising our combat averages doesn't necessarily we're training defence? Look where your clan is at the moment, barely pulling 35 to trips when you were pulling 70 2 months ago. Can you beat any clan at clan wars? No. Why not? Because you use the defence excuse even thought it's a 1 def cap fight.

Talk all the sht you want but lets try keep this topic general instead of picking out CP because I can run my mouth about your clan too.

kids like prateeks excuse will always be the same and won't change despite their clan not performing to its max. It will always be that it is not pure according to the 2006 version of the word or it will be that we are using defense to an advantage becuz we can't win otherwise. I also love how you choose to single cp out when our def average is 23 on par with most of the other clans. If your clan got its head out of the gutter and even considered def u will most likely win a lot more fights and i actually think that. Also your argument on us having def because we can't

Compete is invalid because we have probably had defense already for the longest time and would not know that we got it just to compete

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

our def average is 23 on par with most of the other clans.

Lol.

Even TR, a 60+% turmoil clan, that did only p2p had a defence average lower than that.

The amount of unquested defence for f2p in your clan is just laugh worthy.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

That's like you guys fighting HF or even a proper main clan in 1 def gear. I'm 100% sure you'd lose.... You got turmoil to pk, ok fair enough. But that's for P2P pking, not F2P clanning. No need to use addy on F2P trips. Even in 1 def gear you have a huge advantage over real pure clans.

Stop using these forums if you're not calling your self a pure clan.

heartline8.gif

That's like you guys fighting HF or even a proper main clan in 1 def gear. I'm 100% sure you'd lose.... You got turmoil to pk, ok fair enough. But that's for P2P pking, not F2P clanning. No need to use addy on F2P trips. Even in 1 def gear you have a huge advantage over real pure clans.

See that type of attitude sets your clan up for failure since your just making excuses, My class is starting talk to yall later

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

See that type of attitude sets your clan up for failure since your just making excuses, My class is starting talk to yall later

It's a not an excuse, It's a fact, and you know it. We're not in your league as I've said before and I'm not afraid to say so. So why keep competing with real pure clans? Why keep using pure warfare when you're not a pure clan (acording to your self)?

Fight HF in a 1 def gear matched fight and proof me wrong then? I bet you would make 'excuses' aswell :thumbsup:

VS your type of clan 'my' clan isn't doing so good even opt, but for me that isn't a surprise seeing as we're fighting clans outside our league (70-80s in robes vs 90s-100s in addy), we're clearly the underdogs.

I don't care about you and those other clans allowing addy. It's the fact that you and those other clans are acting like you're pures by using these forums.

You still ignored my post though.

It's good that you know you're not a pure clan `Peter, that's a start. But I don't get why you (and other clans that accept 30-39 defemce) fight real pure clans then? I mean... they are NOT in your league, since as you've said, you're not a pure clan.

We ALL complain when HF fight/crash us. For real pure clans It's the same thing when lvl 100s and 110s (these 110s almost meet the reqs of good main clans -> example: Forsaken 110+ F2P Combat, 80+ Defence, 80+ Magic) are fighting a real pure clan. I mean.. do you feel accomplished when you beat lvl 70s in robes when you're in addy and you're cmb 100~? I doubt you really do because the outcome is expected in even opt fights.

Fi, TLP, CP, Z, Eop, Pot?, Foe and MM (because of their numbers) should just focus on each other if all you guys are sticking to being 35+ def (MM being there because they can compete with you guys because of their numbers). I am not talking about clans that accept 30+ defence and pull below 30. Real pure clans can fight you, but they would need a huge opt advantage over you which is common sense. So far the only real pure clan who has no issues and problems with these clans is MM due to their numbers.

You guys are in a totally different league. This is how I feel about things, I know it's the wilderness and you guys don't care who or what you hit (any clan would try and kill a smaller clan when they have the change when they are in the same world and place) but It's kind of stupid having to fight lvl 100s in addy acting like they are pure. Then after that post a topic including the fight.

But oh well, things won't change and people will keep complaining or trying to fix this. I probably think it would be a good idea for real pure clans to start pking on different times and avoid these clans that are in a different league (clans that accept 30-39 def) if they keep focussing on real pure clans.

Enjoy your class ;)!

heartline8.gif

erm 30 defence is "Pure" at this day and age. 45 def isnt, so i'm not sure why "Pures of Today" are allowed to even be associated with the "pure" community; but thats just my two cents.

Kids like you make me shake my head. 3-4 years ago was 30defence allowed in clans? did people even think of getting any defense levels passed 20? You sir, are clearly new :thumbsup:

Hi Dipsy. I've been Pure Clanning since 2002. Probably longer than you. Obviously just meeting with friends and going out to pk is I guess 'clanning'.

You are correct, 5 years ago, not once did I ever think about getting 1 defense, but it is the times. I got 20 defense so I have a better account. Guess what, having 20 worked out much better than being 1 defense. I of course got the Defense xp by questing. Others decide not to, and really, it is none of your business. Face the fact most clans accept 30 defense now and stop living in the past. You remind me of one of those kids with the signature of the day wildy was taken out and says "Never forget" then says "get over it" then says "no". The wild is back and has been back, so what else is there to complain about?

Sorry, but 80% of the pure world isn't going to change because 20% of it says 20 and 30 and 35 defense is "NH" and calling people 'new' because they believe in it. Like I said, I've most likely been clanning longer than you, and I believe in it.

Face the fact. Get 20 defense, or get caught in dust behind the rest of the pure world. That is how it goes, and if you were smart, you'd realize it.

I'd rather be like MM and stick to my pure roots. 1-20def was always def reqs but what is 30def?

It was first 1, then 10, then 20 now 30.

wUnQ3.gif

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Kids like you make me shake my head. 3-4 years ago was 30defence allowed in clans? did people even think of getting any defense levels passed 20? You sir, are clearly new :thumbsup:

Hi Dipsy. I've been Pure Clanning since 2002. Probably longer than you. Obviously just meeting with friends and going out to pk is I guess 'clanning'.

You are correct, 5 years ago, not once did I ever think about getting 1 defense, but it is the times. I got 20 defense so I have a better account. Guess what, having 20 worked out much better than being 1 defense. I of course got the Defense xp by questing. Others decide not to, and really, it is none of your business. Face the fact most clans accept 30 defense now and stop living in the past. You remind me of one of those kids with the signature of the day wildy was taken out and says "Never forget" then says "get over it" then says "no". The wild is back and has been back, so what else is there to complain about?

Sorry, but 80% of the pure world isn't going to change because 20% of it says 20 and 30 and 35 defense is "NH" and calling people 'new' because they believe in it. Like I said, I've most likely been clanning longer than you, and I believe in it.

Face the fact. Get 20 defense, or get caught in dust behind the rest of the pure world. That is how it goes, and if you were smart, you'd realize it.

I'd rather be like MM and stick to my pure roots. 1-20def was always def reqs but what is 30def?

wUnQ3.gif

The last male bust be 40 def then :whistling:

Go for it I'd say ;)!

heartline8.gif

wUnQ3.gif

The last male bust be 40 def then :whistling:

Go for it I'd say ;)!

The rune is collecting in my bank... waiting for it.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

wUnQ3.gif

30 defence came years ago, the problem is all things 39- now.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Speshls is right , even though alot of you drove MM out of the community due to reasons of community event's you can't disregard them as they have been a top pure clan since they came out. That's like kicking Foe out because they crashed a cluster fight lmao. MM is probably one of the only real pure clans besides NME who keep it original. 1-20 defence is strongly encouraged !

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

If I have 30 def for turmoil, why not wear addy for f2p trips? Are we the only clan that does it? We've had F2P preps with main clans before including HF, but the fact is that you've yet again singled out CP. Why can't you complain to other clans? Just becuase we have a high def average does not mean the whole clan is 30 def. You seriously got to think about the whole community instead of trying to target us, because look where that has gotten your clan.

And why don't you tell everyone that accepts 30+ def to stop using these forums then, instead of just us.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

If I have 30 def for turmoil, why not wear addy for f2p trips? Are we the only clan that does it? We've had F2P preps with main clans before including HF, but the fact is that you've yet again singled out CP. Why can't you complain to other clans? Just becuase we have a high def average does not mean the whole clan is 30 def. You seriously got to think about the whole community instead of trying to target us, because look where that has gotten your clan.

And why don't you tell everyone that accepts 30+ def to stop using these forums then, instead of just us.

In fact our Def average is only 23.

Most butthurt members of other clans just use the "lol cp 30 def" excuse to explain their clans shortcomings against us.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

In fact our Def average is only 23.

Most butthurt members of other clans just use the "lol cp 30 def" excuse to explain their clans shortcomings against us.

and its a damn sad fact, I mean we're good people aren't we?

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif