Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Re:Karl's Topic

Omni

Clans like eop get defence because they can not compete with MM, WHICH IS SAD! ( Eop flame all you want i would like to see you without all this addy on weekends? You all know addy is not pure? just admit you can't compete with MM so you had to get defence and this does not just go for EOP, clans like CP and fi are just as bad? Its really sad to see respected clans like fi/cp/eop/foe to raise there defence in order to compete, Mm and Nme are the only pure clans left, Its time to make changes in this community..... I believe it already to late but we can always try :/

I think you completely took the meaning of this topic and shoved it where your head is. First of all, EoP doesn't wear addy on weekend trips. Second of all, you're being the exact cancer he is talking about by saying that you believe clans only get defense because they can't "compete."(which may or may not be true) However, the point of this topic wasn't to call out EoP on false claims, flame other clans for their beliefs, nor to praise NME and MM for accepting what they want. The point of this topic was a reply to karl's topic, broadened to allow for open discussion.

Eop does still where addy in all the video's i have watched and the pics on your topics i see addy... ALOT of it? I was not only picking on eop but also CP and fi etc... Your an idiot to say its not true? As i said, mm and nme are the last pure clans.

Start your own " NEW " community 30 plus defence reqs and leave us pures that are left keep our 1-10 or 1-20 defence reqs.

EoP members don't wear addy at any events :thumbsup:. I think you are referring to our opponents who are wearing the addy in the fight(s). If you are truly concerned about this addy and feel the need to make it end, /query [EoP]Milky with your picture link and that member will be dealt with accordingly. This " NEW " community that you speak of doesn't exist, and if you are so worried about the current state of the pure community, feel free to post a topic in the leaving section and browse else ware for these "communities" you so desire.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clans like eop get defence because they can not compete with MM, WHICH IS SAD! ( Eop flame all you want i would like to see you without all this addy on weekends? You all know addy is not pure? just admit you can't compete with MM so you had to get defence and this does not just go for EOP, clans like CP and fi are just as bad? Its really sad to see respected clans like fi/cp/eop/foe to raise there defence in order to compete, Mm and Nme are the only pure clans left, Its time to make changes in this community..... I believe it already to late but we can always try :/

I think you completely took the meaning of this topic and shoved it where your head is. First of all, EoP doesn't wear addy on weekend trips. Second of all, you're being the exact cancer he is talking about by saying that you believe clans only get defense because they can't "compete."(which may or may not be true) However, the point of this topic wasn't to call out EoP on false claims, flame other clans for their beliefs, nor to praise NME and MM for accepting what they want. The point of this topic was a reply to karl's topic, broadened to allow for open discussion.

Eop does still where addy in all the video's i have watched and the pics on your topics i see addy... ALOT of it? I was not only picking on eop but also CP and fi etc... Your an idiot to say its not true? As i said, mm and nme are the last pure clans.

Start your own " NEW " community 30 plus defence reqs and leave us pures that are left keep our 1-10 or 1-20 defence reqs.

EoP members don't wear addy at any events :thumbsup:. I think you are referring to our opponents who are wearing the addy in the fight(s). If you are truly concerned about this addy and feel the need to make it end, /query [EoP]Milky with your picture link and that member will be dealt with accordingly. This " NEW " community that you speak of doesn't exist, and if you are so worried about the current state of the pure community, feel free to post a topic in the leaving section and browse else ware for these "communities" you so desire.

:thumbsup:

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

I see MM kids in mith on weekends, therefore they are not pure. Bad argument.

damn icwutudider

u ignored the whole post and spun it off in a different direction to avoid the conflict.

you just make yourself look stupid.

then comes a reply flaming me to avoid the post(yet again)

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

I'm level 110 and I can pk in edge no problem with turmoil. When you are a maxed pure with 1-20 defence it is very difficult to pk solo because of all the bonuses people with defence have, this makes Runescape extremely boring if you love to pk.

At 100 combat 20 defence I could pk but most of the time you're just safing your opponents hits waiting for yourself to get a lucky hit out.. lol.. why would you want that.. Even in 2006 when i was one of the first EVER maxed out pures it was difficult to pk edgeville because defence rips 99 attack regardless of what lvl defence is.

I agree that the clan community has gone to crap with all the hacking, phishing ddos'ing etc. I came back in early 2009 and was disgusted at how much things had changed from when I lead Fatality in 2006-08. People were spying, ddosing, hacking forums/mls/accounts anything. It got to the point were it just made this game and their community look pathetic. I look at the clans that are known for it.. and people actually give them honour and respect and It makes you wonder why people are so blind to the people that hurt the community so badly.

Having turmoil increases the enjoyment of your experience in pure clans if you are high level and actually raises standards of quality. The averages for HPC's have never been higher than what they are today and that just says how much quality in in pure clans now.

I've not finished my post because i'm off to kickboxing i'll finish it later :)

I can take on any 30 def acc with my level 98 rp with 60 atk in edgeville...i dont understand...

ok we all know those 100 cmb pure accs suck. pure accs arent good after 95 cmb(good thing 1 def maxes out at 95 cmb and thats if ur a noob skiller) . 30 def acc sucks no matter what cmb level u are. I have 3 accounts that i pk on. maxed 78 cmb, maxed 91 cmb w/80a10d, and a 98rp. All 3 accounts rarely lose to 30 def accounts. And the only time I ever die on my rp to a 30 def acc is if i get pjed. I've never been k0ed by one in 5months. I've fought many a maxed 30def 102-108cmb. Their chaotics get destroyed by my rune armor. I love fighting 30 def accs, i just rip through their armor and go for the bonesaw dds while they break 5 phx necks before i even eat once...

Ok i lied, I bet a 30 def acc could take me in f2p since i always no arm.

o.o

Yes having turmoil increases the joys of the game if you suck at pking. Can't kill any1 in the wild? get turmoil so you can have 11 combat levels over pures. Then you manage to get kills. Lmao its so pathetic. EVERY SINGLE miniwar I attend. There is always at LEAST 1 guy with 30 DEFENCE breaking the rules of the preps. They are fighting people 11 COMBATS LOWER, but have to bring their 30 DEF/95PRAYER to win? Lmao. Don't tell me this isn't true. Well I guess you could tell me it isn't true but just look like an idiot.

now I don't care if you are 20, 30, or 40 defense(50 is too far!). But you are 10 combat levels higher, and you need your bonuses to kill people 10 combats lower? God. What is wrong with those types of people. People who get defense on purpose are pathetic. THAT GOES OUT TO EVERY1 WITH RUNE GLOVES, EVERY1 WITH QUESTED XP. The bonuses don't outweigh the cmb levels until you get to 40 def. "Lol MM accepts 20 def hurr durr not pure." Again IDC, I've accidentally got 9 defence levels, I'm sure some1 can mess up worse than me. Look at Mahatma's acc, now i dont know the full details, but i know hes 18 def, refuses to get 20. Idk if he messed up 1-10 in rsc or what, but that guy is still pure. If you mess up 1-30 def? Fine, just don't wear your adamant during pure events.

*note when i said "you" i mean every1 in general with 30 def

inb4some1replies2flame&ignores95%ofthepost

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

eop did, and there is a poll to bring it back. post reads "if majority wants it, we'll start wearing it again" and theres like a 80% yes rate. so...Idk what you are trying to pull out of your ass

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Lmfao your retarded kid, we dont wear addy on weekends, and if MM wants to have a matched prep with 1 defence, then they can stop being bitches and accept one....30 def was not made to compete with MM, thats like saying CP started getting 30 defence to compete with Zenith or something lmao....addy weighs you down and does **** all for you on trips, it's still easy to get koed, and it makes returning 10x slower....some clans actually go around telling their members to get 30 def, we dont....

If we chose to get addy just to compete with MM, we wouldn't stop wearing it while we are competing with MM now would we? You make no sense, I know alot of people are all ****** off at this 30 def stuff, or the community as a whole....but it's not defence that ruins the community, it's the people in it....you guys just have your heads stuck so much up your own assholes that your eyes are too full of **** to believe it lol.

Truth hurts, these topics are getting old and the immaturity of this community is so intense now, that things will never be the same....and for those of you who think it's just the "pure" community...your wrong....its the whole pking community, even main clanning has changed....just like real life, theres changes that are gonna happen that you may not like, and you will wish it was the same as the "good ol days".....but it's easier said than done, so get used to it and stop whining.

Cheers. :thumbsup:

thekingu.png

6 months ago yeah, I don't know how long it's been since you've been on these boards but EoP/MM/NME are the only clans that don't wear addy. It may not be banning 30 def altogether but it's a start...

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

Truth hurts, these topics are getting old and the immaturity of this community is so intense now, that things will never be the same....and for those of you who think it's just the "pure" community...your wrong....its the whole pking community,

Go on Omni's profile and watch the video, don't be ignorant. His Lordship from WG, also made a similar type of post on zybez, and got the same retarded answers from the retarded main community.

90%(throwing a number to sound smart) of the replies on here are generated from morons. 3-4 people stayed on topic, and if you looked at tommy's reply originally, this has nothing to do about calling out any clans, it's about telling your future in general, and why it got to that on an opinion based topic.

You all put way to much thought into a video game it's actually getting sad. You are suppose to play this "game" for fun, and everyone is making it sound like it's judgement day.

How about you all do w.e the hell you want instead of caring what some idiots say over a video game.

Shut up, you're not funny, and no one likes you. You have a post on how to sell IPs, shells what not for DDoS and whatever else you can do with your moms credit card, suck my **** and gain some IQ.

@omni, Im glad your having fun with ur 1-4 def clan, and im glad karl chose you to be an admin. you know the big guy who is suppose to "help" the pure community, instead you just want to watch it rot.

What have you done to help? Oh feel free to look at my other post from whoever else was on this account. Not at all, and no one else besides Omni and a select few from over the years. And the post is actually WARNING everyone, and trying to open up their eyes to either fix your **** or to move the **** on... except the difference with every other topic and this one? It's an omni topic and it's littered with facts and Clan Leaders are already trying to figure out what to do now because of it. You can all put a face on here and to your members, but when you're all together trying to save your weekends and ask for help from the "big guy" than that's just lulzy.

Wow you all so gay.

You have to have a forum admin or a clan leader tell you what to do with your account?

^The thought process behind the topic. +1 Hullk

If we were all 15-17 again then yes i would agree that changing the direction pure clans are going would be a must.

But frankly in this day of age that would be impossible, most of every clans leadership and core members is either in college or beyond and it will just be to much effort to make new pures and what not to start all over.

Just live with what we have now and have fun.

End of story

Nah I do my own thing and have fun while you all think you have fun and "yours". Completely fine with it, as that's what the topic even said. Do your own thing, but you can't do it for that much longer when everyone else is going to slump off and not return due to the same ******** every week for the past yearish.

such fantastic lulz at watching adolescent teenagers spurt ***** blood over a game.

I used to be like that, until I realised it doesn't actually matter... At all.

Like Hulk +1

Main point of the topic was to help you all understand an outcome that will possibly come, with the lack of care by the Admin to stop it but is giving a possible answer on how to fix it within the topic. Again that means 90% of you need to learn how to read. Morons.

eop did, and there is a poll to bring it back. post reads "if majority wants it, we'll start wearing it again" and theres like a 80% yes rate. so...Idk what you are trying to pull out of your ass

If you would like to talk about polls, then I would like to bring up the poll on MM's site "who would leave if we accepted turmoil?" That is irrelevant to the argument seeing as Adamant isn't acceptable attire at EoP events. I do admit that EoP did wear addy, but ever since September we have banned it. I don't know what i'm attempting to "pull out my ass" but I'm just stating what's true; EoP members don't wear addy.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Lol this is why it was a bad decision to start a pure clan.

From the outside it didnt look half bad. But now your knee deep in the vile filth of the pure world. Better jump ship while you still can

Sometimes when something is so broken, its better to start anew rather than fixing it. I advise get a battlenet account and dl SC2

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

I laugh at those who say "It's my account and i will do with it what ever i want" That people (You know who you are). Nobody is asking you to stay here on the "Pure Community" this Pure world is for people who decided to stay low defence those of you who say i do what ever i want, ofcourse you can do what ever you want but why do it here? with a community full of pures why not make your own forums and go post your topics there and go hit other clans instead of "PURE" clans nobody will miss you.

- Proud Member of NME since August 29th

So you're just explaining the already obvious faults of the pure community. It's been discussed to death already and you repeating it doesn't mean anything. The read is very straight forward and it comes across strongly that you really don't care about the pure community or think it is a hopeless case.

I don't know if you have any experience with any respectable internet communities (it doesn't seem so but I may be wrong) but the way you talk down towards the users here makes this whole thing seem like some little experiment to entertain you. Don't forget that the pure community existed without its own dedicated community board and that the opportunity to post win topics and stuff like that didn't do anything to strengthen the community. You're obviously not willing to make changes to the community you like to think you overseer, so why do you stay?

I'm starting to like this guy because I couldnt of agreed more. These admins have so much power over this community. I honestly believe pw has part in the downfall of this community. Everyone will disagree but it's true. Not gonna bother writing a novel on why, I'll let you children think it out yourselves.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

So you're just explaining the already obvious faults of the pure community. It's been discussed to death already and you repeating it doesn't mean anything. The read is very straight forward and it comes across strongly that you really don't care about the pure community or think it is a hopeless case.

I don't know if you have any experience with any respectable internet communities (it doesn't seem so but I may be wrong) but the way you talk down towards the users here makes this whole thing seem like some little experiment to entertain you. Don't forget that the pure community existed without its own dedicated community board and that the opportunity to post win topics and stuff like that didn't do anything to strengthen the community. You're obviously not willing to make changes to the community you like to think you overseer, so why do you stay?

I'm starting to like this guy because I couldnt of agreed more. These admins have so much power over this community. I honestly believe pw has part in the downfall of this community. Everyone will disagree but it's true. Not gonna bother writing a novel on why, I'll let you children think it out yourselves.

No really give at least 2 real reasons, instead of talking out of your ass oh great smart one