Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Time For a Change

Xpnkrockemox

Also mm have no right to post in any position of smugness.

When i can spec out one of your members in level 1 with turmoil and 30 defence please tell me what your argument is? if you can convince me of its strength in your quest to be the last 'pure' clan remaining then i will do as you request whatever it may be.

With that logic why not accept 45 def, its 2 combat levels and much better than 30?

yourargumentisinvalid.jpg

so by your logic you are saying we are rune pure clans so still by anybody's summing up of that it would still mean mm are not pures if they are 3 cb levels off rune pure.

wanna keep going?

Difference between 20 def and 30 def is that a line is drawn and that clans with 30 def say "adapt or die". It is not our logic it is you addy clans who said it. According to your 35 def logic 40 def is better amirite? Us 20 def say, you adapt to us aka top of the food chain. Need more be said?

a line is drawn? i am sorry... but that is a naive load of ******** which may help you sleep at night. The simple fact is if you wanna sit on a horse which you presume is so highly positioned and preach about pure then no, im sorry but 20 defence is not ******* pure. Whether you have a line, or anything else drawn around it.

you are making a massive assumption that clans who accept turmoil have the mentality of adapt or die because 1 person said it on a topic, if you are that ******* stupid then i have no idea why i am putting any effort into proving how incorrect you and ultra are.

You want to know why i allowed 30 defence into foe? because it was fun. Because to me, personally being a pure was about laying down the most damage on the table whilst being as low combat possible to do so. I didnt and still coudlnt give a flying **** what every other clan is doing or thinking because i am not nor ever would be apart of their day to day activity and community.

you are too stupid to talk about logic when you have struggled to even string together a sentence with much meaning. where the hell has any 35 def argument come into the equation? if you ask me the answer is no, 35 is not good or justified. it is completely ******* retarded to get 35 def as there is no significant offensive bonus which warrant the defence and boost in combat levels.

Likewise i believe 40 isnt worth the defence levels for the offensive bonuses you get because offensively you are almost as solid with turmoil alone and what 30 defence brings with it.

you also have **** all argument in your concluding statement. If you look through every topic it is never 30 def clans telling you dinosaur retards to get def, it is always you stubborn naive pricks telling us we are doing it wrong and saying we shouldnt allow turmoil. Therefore you can suck my ever growing **** and learn to deal with the fact i accept turmoil as part of the clanning environment with the members i spend time with and i expect you to do what the **** makes you happy whether that be accept 1-99 def i couldnt care less.

and as for on top, give me any 1-20 def 'pure' to fight and i will show you who is on top. And before some retard raises an argument of lolol il beat u on my main or rune pure, i am not disputing rune pures or mains are on top of turmoil accs or pures, that is this mug making the bold claims.

Tear that apart and i will take my hat off to you, i eagerly await.

oh god walli strikes again everyone hide quick

smartestmember.jpg

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also mm have no right to post in any position of smugness.

When i can spec out one of your members in level 1 with turmoil and 30 defence please tell me what your argument is? if you can convince me of its strength in your quest to be the last 'pure' clan remaining then i will do as you request whatever it may be.

With that logic why not accept 45 def, its 2 combat levels and much better than 30?

yourargumentisinvalid.jpg

so by your logic you are saying we are rune pure clans so still by anybody's summing up of that it would still mean mm are not pures if they are 3 cb levels off rune pure.

wanna keep going?

Difference between 20 def and 30 def is that a line is drawn and that clans with 30 def say "adapt or die". It is not our logic it is you addy clans who said it. According to your 35 def logic 40 def is better amirite? Us 20 def say, you adapt to us aka top of the food chain. Need more be said?

being a pure was about laying down the most damage on the table whilst being as low combat possible to do so. I didnt and still coudlnt give a flying **** what every other clan is doing or thinking because i am not nor ever would be apart of their day to day activity and community.

Likewise i believe 40 isnt worth the defence levels for the offensive bonuses you get because offensively you are almost as solid with turmoil alone and what 30 defence brings with it.

Stopped reading there, you contradict yourself. First you say being pure is about having the lowest cb and doing the most damage, well 40 def does that and it's only 1 more cb. Then you say you don't get 40 because you say 30 def is just as good as 40 when 30 is nothing compared to 40. That's good logic for you. In the end you still wear addy on trips which provide no offensive bonuses what so ever. Sorry, you still have a bad explanation to why you still call yourself pures.

Oh and I shit on 35 def accounts all day on my 40 def 60 att 95 pray pure. If I got 80 att I'd be a god. I purposely target 30 def accounts because I know I do not even have to try and I'll gain free loot. If you have any disputes about my purity feel free to fight me in the wild. You say you could take out any 1-20 def with 15 def levels higher I lol'd, cause that's a no brainer, but you won't fight someone with only 5 defense levels higher? Son, I'm beginning to think this whole 30 def thing is a troll.

According to the logic "Being pure means doing the most damage while being the lowest combat possible"

Then what's the point of getting hp, or prayer over 31/34? That has no offensive value, the only value it has is defensive, which keeps you alive.

Pure is 1-4 def to me, 5-9 if you really suck, anything 10+ isn't a pure, just an account used to get advantages over other clans.

OT: I respect war for doing this, honestly it's a step in the right direction. We're not just going to wake up tomorrow and everyone is going to be 1 defense again. Hopefully you will be the start of a domino effect.

People that recommend PURES over MAINS are now going to join war, if they're p2p based.

Gj WAR <3

One of the best decisions a pure clan made in 2012 yet.

TT3eeVB.gif

eb5z6a.jpgFounder of Team #Dutchies

Ex High Council of Control

259ahix.gif

when i led i didnt allow addy or mith as a general rule, however if you are going to allow people to wear mith you have to let them wear addy. simple as that. Any1 who fought foe under my lead knew we all wore monks robes pretty much.

I will answer other points raised.

Hp - i agree there is no real point to getting it, however without a soulwars bot anymore realistically you are not going to be able to avoid getting it by getting the best offensive stats. However, when pc and sw was done easily most people got beast stats with **** all hp to be lower combat, if you are too newfag to know this i apologise for you on behalf of your ignorance.

prayer - correct 31/34 is offensive but i agree with many that smite is also a massive offensive advantage. You are correct with your argument on people who get 43 though although who does that these days? also... turmoil =D derp.

just pointing out the pointlessness of the two arguments raised by richard, valiant effort.

---------

now i will have some fun

"Stopped reading there, you contradict yourself. First you say being pure is about having the lowest cb and doing the most damage, well 40 def does that and it's only 1 more cb."

30-40 def is not 1 combat level so you start off by showing a lack of research and thought into the argument... disappointed already.

"Then you say you don't get 40 because you say 30 def is just as good as 40 when 30 is nothing compared to 40."

I said you look at doing the most damage at the lowest combat and i also spoke about justifying getting def on the basis of offence. Getting 40 def only gives you barrows gloves offensively (maybe veng but not massively offensively amazing). To me the difference in max hit between 'pures' who are 20-29 def with no turm and 30 def accs with turm is ridiculous, i dont know the exact figures but yea. Going up 2-3 combat levels (depending on your stats) for 30-40 def just to hit a couple higher with better gloves is not worth it. 40 def provides primarily defensive bonus such as rune and black d hide. So do not misinterpret what i said, i didnt say 30 def was as good as 40... ofcourse 40 def with the defensive bonus and still great offensive is going to be better in many ways, i said offensively they are extremely similar.

'That's good logic for you. In the end you still wear addy on trips which provide no offensive bonuses what so ever. Sorry, you still have a bad explanation to why you still call yourself pures.'

There is not one clan that i am aware of who has a complete ban on armours such as steel, black, mith... if you are to wear one armour your wear any armour available to you the principle applies throughout. Like i already said, when i led we all wore monks robes.

"Oh and I **** on 35 def accounts all day on my 40 def 60 att 95 pray pure. If I got 80 att I'd be a god. I purposely target 30 def accounts because I know I do not even have to try and I'll gain free loot. If you have any disputes about my purity feel free to fight me in the wild. You say you could take out any 1-20 def with 15 def levels higher I lol'd, cause that's a no brainer, but you won't fight someone with only 5 defense levels higher? Son, I'm beginning to think this whole 30 def thing is a troll."

are you completely stupid? you made the statement:

"Us 20 def say, you adapt to us aka top of the food chain. Need more be said?"

yet now you just said that a 30 def acc would beat you no brainer? are you on top or not... make up your mind little boy.

#TEAM-WALLI

Stopped reading there, you contradict yourself. First you say being pure is about having the lowest cb and doing the most damage, well 40 def does that and it's only 1 more cb.

thats true but ur also forgetting that it would attract a lot of unwanted attention from clans above us on the "foodchain" and then we could not focus 100% on anyone under us

and a side note i just wanna say to everyone: look at brutality they just closed one of the best clans out there as well. tbh when i read the replies on their closing topic not many people had a problem with it. they just played rs for fun and moved on when they no longer had any fun. i dont think anyone in the pure community can do that..

its funny when i look at topics "how long did u play rs for" and almost everyone has 5+ years under their belt and feel so proud of it and they make fun of people that only played a year or so. i mean some of u guys are so emotionally attached to the game that if u got 1 def lvl u would be seriously up set.

try to realize that ur just playing a game that turns meaningless once u turn off ur pc lol and u will look at everything different

According to the logic "Being pure means doing the most damage while being the lowest combat possible"

Then what's the point of getting hp, or prayer over 31/34? That has no offensive value, the only value it has is defensive, which keeps you alive.

Pure is 1-4 def to me, 5-9 if you really suck, anything 10+ isn't a pure, just an account used to get advantages over other clans.

OT: I respect war for doing this, honestly it's a step in the right direction. We're not just going to wake up tomorrow and everyone is going to be 1 defense again. Hopefully you will be the start of a domino effect.

People don't stop at 43 prayer, they get 44+ for the range/mage bonuses. Agree with the defence part, if you can wear steel you're a main.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.