Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Time For a Change

Xpnkrockemox

Directly from WAR's forums (public Announcements)

"We Are Royalty is changing their requirements today, to not accept anyone over the defense level of 20, so we will be a 1-20 def clan, going back to the pure side of clanning. This will be a tough move on our part, we may have to decline people, lose opts, maybe even lose fights. But its a step in the right direction for pure community.

The 30+ defs in WAR atm, are going to be pushed to start new pures, but not FORCED. We will still allow them in WAR, F2p Trips however u will not see Addy on our trips anymore. (snakeskin i will allow on P2p)

But this should eventually ween out the addy in WAR and move towards a pure clan again.

It will take some time, and hard work for us to get there, but we got the time, and we are willing to put in the work.

The members felt it was a good idea, as well i think its a great idea.

Thanks for reading."

Thoughts?

EDIT: Talked with my ranks, we will be accepting 1-20 def, with some room for mistakes like 21 def, 22 def etc etc. So i edited this post, and my post on WAR's forums.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 defence isnt pure... :huh:

Well basicly we are 1-20 def, But if some1 mistakes and gets 22 or watever, they will still be allowed in WAR.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

25 defence isnt pure... :huh:

Well basicly we are 1-20 def, But if some1 mistakes and gets 22 or watever, they will still be allowed in WAR.

Then 1-24, no-one really gets 25 def by mistake, you should be encouraging not training def on purpose

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

25 def isn't pure either may as well stick with 30

Id rather have members that are 25 def than 31 def, or even 36 def in my clan. Im working to slowly shift the clan in a lower and lower defense. Takes time, cant just say "everyone over 30 def is kicked, gl cya hicks r0flss" One step at a time. :thumbsup:

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Nice one, great to hear

Are you guys going to allow mithril on trips?

Not sure yet, but already talked to Prat, we will give u guys fights any time, with only monk robes on. So just pm me and we will gladly accept. :thumbsup:

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Personally I think it's contradicting what most pure clans believe " We play to have fun " If you want to tackle some of this community's bigger problems work on DDoSing, crashing, etc.

As a clan that is part of this community, I respect your sacrifice. Good luck.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Personally I think it's contradicting what most pure clans believe " We play to have fun " If you want to tackle some of this community's bigger problems work on DDoSing, crashing, etc.

As a clan that is part of this community, I respect your sacrifice. Good luck.

We dont allow DDoSing, so that problem is fixed, nor hacking, scamming, phishing. Crashing well, thats wat we are working on. Id much rather have a friendly run in, than wait for someone to step out so i can hit them.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

look at your competition and adapt accordingly

you are doing it wrong

Or, not worry about wat my competitions doing, fight them win or lose, have fun.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS