Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

When did you join the pure community / first clan choice?

Abz

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joined Pure Community in Year: Started lurking MM forums in 2005.

My First Clan choice was: Was going to join MM, but I didn't have the reqs. TLP opened and I was a fan of Hiei so I joined as a TLP junior.

6fsgd0.gif
1gtl7jq.png
Your tears are delicious

Joined Pure Community in Year: Early 2008

My First Pure Clan Choice: Carnage

Although I was in a few masser clans throughout 2007 but can never remember the name lol

alek.png

---Proud Ex Carnage High Council---

--Former Events Team of TLP--

Joined Pure Community in: 2011

My first clan choice was: I knew about all the official clans, mostly MM, FOE, TLP, FI and E back then. I liked pking with massers back in 06 with DP(Dark pures led by k0 priest k0) then i quit pking for a year or so and tried working on a main, that was the most boring thing ever, So i formed a real close group of friends when bh worlds came out and we formed a w32-w57 based masser clan called NP(Notorious Pkers) Then in 2011 when most of them quit/went their way, I had a few friends in TB(team blue back then) and they wanted to try out the official clan community because the massers weren't much of a challenge anymore, so i decided to join them like what the hell, joined Turbulence in 2011. Then now I have joined Enemy.

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

Joined Pure Community in Year: May 28th 2009

My First Clan choice was: CP - Real life friends ( Dpur3 & Oneddd ) joined the pure world for the first time by being accepted into CP, they liked it allot and convinced me to join.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I first joined the pure community in 2004 and used to PK around castle in p2p with people such as Derek, x0x h3ll x0x, Nikos, and a load of other people, as well as F2P with Fubu, Annie Chua, Canadian3Hit. It was then I found out about MM from my friends and joined themin late 04/early 05 with Volcanic Fox, Samot, xsw0rd5m4nzx, I Woolf I, Black Str G40, Shut it f00l et cetera. It was actually a choice between Master of Puppets and Mayhem Makers and for whatever reason I joined MM, which proved to be the right thing to do as it was all very fun.

8 Years later, I'm retired to all extents and purposes, and its a strange thing to look back on all the time spent clanning, haha.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Joined Pure Community in Year: 2005

My First Clan choice was: AAO then quickly went to Destinied Pures lil guy clan called Elite Pures I think? My friend jade led it and we shared accounts a lot.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

Joined Pure Community in Year: 2007

My First Clan choice was: IL

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Joined Pure Community in Year: 2006

My First Clan choice was: Leader of Evolution Pures

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME