Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just an idea

Abz

Since its pretty much clear that you cant get rid of the turmoil pures,

Lets atleast try to get every pure clan to wear monk robes or 20 defence gear on f2p pk trips!

It just makes everything more fair for everybody.

Reply with "Support" if you support, reply with "Bad idea" if you think its a bad idea.

Remember to keep this topic Flame Free

Props to WAR for switching to 1-20 defence.

Props to IR / Hostility for no longer using addy on F2P trips

X Pures Of Today Officer 2010

X Pures Of Today warlord 2012

You're a retard...focus on your own clan. You have been wearing rune after you told the whole community it would be monks only?

How about you focus on not posting other clan members IPs publicly on your forum before karma comes around, tough guy

You're a retard...focus on your own clan. You have been wearing rune after you told the whole community it would be monks only?

How about you focus on not posting other clan members IPs publicly on your forum before karma comes around, tough guy

your drool is filling up this topic

X Pures Of Today Officer 2010

X Pures Of Today warlord 2012

I don't mean to hurt you in any shape or form, but may I ask...

If you're in POT, why am I seeing you post topics such as this. I appreciate it, but like seriously, you're accepting kids in Rune, etc, and I'm seeing you post these. I'm just confused as hell, and I want to see what you have to say to this.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Fatality-thepureleites.png

DH3QQ.png

oh-look-its-this-thread-again.jpg

As mush as i hate to say this...0mgi has sense for once.

Stop making thread trying to suggest **** to other clans no1 cares...no1 is going to listen to you...focus on your own clan and thats that.

Your giving props to war for going back to 1-20 def... but you accept 1-45 def and still expect a place in this community smh. You simply have no say whatsoever.

es3qhp.gif

jesus these topics r getting so boring. stop making them holy ****
THIS.

How about POT stops teaming with aog every weekend and stops accepting 99 def as super allies and bringing them to trips?

just a suggestion..