Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

When did you find out about the "pure" phenomenon

Qaulid

when and how did you find out about the benefits of being a pure of some sort?

I personally had a regular account in 2004 and on a good day I ventured into the wilderness with my addy longsword and cabbages for health, I stumbled upon a guy with a rune scimitar wich was amazing lootation at the time so I attacked him. I later realized that this was a stupid mistake because this person was hitting 12s with his scimitar while I did the respectable damage of 5. I obviously got owned and cried over the loss of my addy longsword, so I went back from lumbridge to edgeville to plead him to give me my addy longsword back. He bullied me and I put him on the ignorelist. Later on I decided to look him up on the runescape highscorelist, and found out that he had a formidable strength level. I asked my friend IRL that also played Runescape about this and he told me that he must've had 1 defence so his combat level stayed low whilst his other stats where boosted.

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

Inidoril, djed, omnibarret, Desmond|deamon, dragonflypkr. 2001.

say what?

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

I was a f2p edge prod untill the wilderness got removed, quit rs untill the end of the bh crater stage. Me and a couple friends saw the the wilderness was comming back so we hopped back on rs and made a team. That was my first real introduction to the actual pure community.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

Inidoril, djed, omnibarret, Desmond|deamon, dragonflypkr. 2001.

say what?

Couple people out of a clan based on runescape classic clan forums, that got me into making a r2h pure pker. All strength and nothing else, because you used to be able to weild rune at 1 attack.

Most of them were like high 20s to 30 year olds.

Was up at bandit camps making pizzas, got killed by some level 71 in 2 shots when I was 82 combat. I added the guy and he told me he was "pure".

Went around the wilderness exploring some more, then ended up Pk'ing at level 13 combat/31 combat at edge and varrock borders back in classic with the 3 hit system. (13 and 31s were the most popular low levels back then).

Maxed fatigue, made it so you weren't able to gain levels.

Eventually I started to make a "daddy" account, dropped my main and started training 40 attack 1 def and 70+ strength... Back then it was hell to train up a 50+ stat let alone a 99.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

phase 1: went pking with 60 60 60 stats and got owned hard by a pure so i made a pure myself. pked in f2p multi all day then i went f2p single and i liked it a lot. decided to try p2p edgeville pking with melee only, i liked it but it got boring quick. everytime i would attack someone they would use protection prayers because i didnt ask for their permission to kill them. i quickly realized this way of pking is retarded. and brought range as well. then everyone just started running so i trained magic and used freezing spells as well. now everyone teleported and then i decided to just kill people before they can react (blitz/gmaul "rushing").

phase 2: anyway then pvp worlds were released this is where the real evolving/adapting started to take place! i quickly realized how much value people gave to their "EP" and how they avoid teleporting at all costs. this came in great to my advantage! as i watched larpatanko's pk vids i realized how much of an advantage hot keys gave! i practiced them and learned them very quickly.

phase 3: this is when i turned into a true pker. i was combat 83 fighting 70-90s nobody in my combat range could come close to killing me i used literally everything the game had to offer to my advantage. protection prayers, teleports, hotkeys, xp counter, sounds, obstacles! anybody stepped into my path i killed them. my biggest opponents were lvl 90 zerkers at first these were quite the obstacle but i quickly evolved past them using obstacles to my advantage. they still were extremely annoying so i built a zerker myself to take care of anyone higher cmb than my pure! this allowed my to fully

! i was unstoppable and easily went on killing sprees having a 50:1 kdr.

and that my friends is the story how i evolved from noob edge pker to a true player killer. pure hybriding takes the most skill out of any other pking builds. as u can see after my pk vids many people realized this and followed in my footsteps!

Im pretty sure i started of with f2p masser clans, then i went on rs-forums and joined a p2p clan named "Last Chance Pures" for a while.

Ah yes, Rang-2h Pking in multi. Haha

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

2006 or something, fought a guy my level in wildy I got stomped on and lost my **** he told me that he was a pure thats why he's stats were so much higher than mine and yeah lol.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

m8 gave me a pure when i was hacked in like 04-05 then i got it defence because i didnt know what a pure was...m8 raged @ me and i started a new account to make a pure O_o

Proud Hazard Warlord :)

bigbangsiglight.png

eknwon.jpg

dorasig.jpg

Proud Former Carnage Warlord

I remember watching 3 hit u on youtube and then seen a fight 3 hit u pure vs i mahatma i, and then i began to watch i mahatma i, i was a addicted pker on my main in 2004/2005 but realized a special type of pker, a pure, i made 1 called I Sh00t U I with inspiration from Mahatma and Kids ranqe (who was a range pure in mm at the time of this inspiration)

Few months later i made DS where probably quite a few people from this community got into pures from watching perhaps.

Met friends that were pures. So I made one aswell and started learning from my friends. We (range 2hers) would meet up at edge bridge and ask each other for a dm. I got totally owned by Most Dreaded (if you know him) but I had fun anyways. We never ran, always fought till the end.

Then a few years later bh came and I met Alex, then I joined VD! Then later on I met Plode -who always flamed me- and joined Epidemic.

heartline8.gif