Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Recent Def Phenomenon

`Peter

If you stopped accepting above 20 defence, that would be different. As is, you're just limiting yourselves.

I think elmo has said it best.

I am curious to know why some of the MPCs the past few weeks chose to limit themselves by not using adamant on trips, but yet still accepting 30+ def. You clans that did this are trying to find a balance between the two extremes of pure and not pure and in my opinion it will not work. Why limit yourselves in your armor the same way you would limit yourselves in using adamant scim instead of rune.

While you think you are helping the community within the context of your own clan it does not solve the bigger issue. Not that I think its an issue anyway, its a game :P. I'll leave the thinking side to you lads. Aside from talking about being competitive or not, good or bad there is no point in doing so.

The only reason these clans have been limiting themselves this way stems from a non-issue in the game of what is pure. Want to tell all of you that there are no pures anymore. Even if your 1-4 def and call that a pure, what is the point of remaining a pure? You are in a community in which no one is a pure, but yet no one is a runer or zerker. You do not log on the game to successful by yourself but you do it to show off your success to the others in his community whether it be minis, preps or trips.

You are in a community in the real world too so if you see a guy with the new iPod on the street while you still have a Walkman CD Player, why the hell would you still have it if you know there is something better than your Walkman. Your gona look like a *******. Very comparable to what some clans are doing.

At the end of the day you play to have fun, talk to friends and maybe **** a couple of clans off. Why limit yourselves in this community where victories and success are more important than maintaining a silly honor code a majority of the people around you don't care about. I would think some of you would have realized that by now instead of trying to prove something thats not worth it.

Typing an essay as well got my juices flowing, thought I'd type out a DEFENSE TOPIC! YEA

(Also please don't give me the "o you should just get rune then" excuse i don't give a sht lul)

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if your 1-4 def and call that a pure, what is the point of remaining a pure? You are in a community in which no one is a pure, but yet no one is a runer or zerker.

It's fun being a legit pure, not to mention that 1 def pures who know what they're doing do the same/more damage as a mained-out turm "pure".

You are in a community in the real world too so if you see a guy with the new iPod on the street while you still have a Walkman CD Player, why the hell would you still have it if you know there is something better than your Walkman.

Clans are dumb/don't want to kick 30 deffers because then they'll pull 5 people to weekend trips. Your analogy could be used for all the 35 def daddys out there too. Why settle for addy at 112 combat when you could get rune/veng/bgloves/dhide/void at 113 combat? If you're not 1 def, you aren't pure, so why try to play it off by saying "im only 35 def uokm8?AJAJA"

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

Even if your 1-4 def and call that a pure, what is the point of remaining a pure? You are in a community in which no one is a pure, but yet no one is a runer or zerker.

It's fun being a legit pure, not to mention that 1 def pures who know what they're doing do the same/more damage as a mained-out turm "pure".

You are in a community in the real world too so if you see a guy with the new iPod on the street while you still have a Walkman CD Player, why the hell would you still have it if you know there is something better than your Walkman.

Clans are dumb/don't want to kick 30 deffers because then they'll pull 5 people to weekend trips. Your analogy could be used for all the 35 def daddys out there too. Why settle for addy at 112 combat when you could get rune/veng/bgloves/dhide/void at 113 combat? If you're not 1 def, you aren't pure, so why try to play it off by saying "im only 35 def uokm8?AJAJA"

I still wonder how its fun when there are better account that are not pure but not yet 40 def. You would think by now all the updates would makes pures less useful and I think that those people that choose to remain pure only do so to PK or are hesitant to let go of the past.

Your right that you can use that analogy for 35 def daddys too but look back to my other point, when a majority of others are in addy and armor as well, why aren't you? Then you think about why you play this game A) Being pure because its cool and whatever other reason you have and maybe its fun or B.) Not being a pure but having fun because a majority of others aren't pure as well and you have an advantage over those that are pure.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

So basically you're saying MM is just hipstah as fk? I'll go with it.

But yea, you make a lot of good points- though a lot of them can be turned around on CP too- 5 more levels and you're a rune pure which is something that's actually fun to be. So what if you're not "pure" any more? You haven't been pure for quite some time, and never has this site. Not flame, just the way it is. Thanks for the cred though (h)

So basically you're saying MM is just hipstah as fk? I'll go with it.

But yea, you make a lot of good points- though a lot of them can be turned around on CP too- 5 more levels and you're a rune pure which is something that's actually fun to be. So what if you're not "pure" any more? You haven't been pure for quite some time, and never has this site. Not flame, just the way it is. Thanks for the cred though (h)

np

The way CP runs and I'm sure a majority of other clans run is to be successful ON THIS COMMUNITY that being pure warfare. Why be successful without anyone realizing your accomplishments? We are human in that we want to see others know that we are doing good. In a way this site gives me one of the reasons I still play this game, so other people can see how my clan is doing, good or bad.

So therefore if your audience is this community you will do whatever it takes to be successful (not talking about cheating, ddosing any of that) but I'm talking about any advantages the game can give you.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

I still wonder how its fun when there are better account that are not pure but not yet 40 def. You would think by now all the updates would makes pures less useful and I think that those people that choose to remain pure only do so to PK or are hesitant to let go of the past.

Your right that you can use that analogy for 35 def daddys too but look back to my other point, when a majority of others are in addy and armor as well, why aren't you? Then you think about why you play this game A) Being pure because its cool and whatever other reason you have and maybe its fun or B.) Not being a pure but having fun because a majority of others aren't pure as well and you have an advantage over those that are pure.

Pures are fun though, 90 combat ******* up lvl108 "pures" on weekends is fun. So is bridding/edge pking/miniing as a pure. If you want a challenge in the game then why go with the flow and get overpowered prays/high combat that makes pking/minis/trips a lot easier?

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

Pures are fun though, 90 combat ******* up lvl108 "pures" on weekends is fun. So is bridding/edge pking/miniing as a pure. If you want a challenge in the game then why go with the flow and get overpowered prays/high combat that makes pking/minis/trips a lot easier?

depends why you play I guess =) Maybe you want to be challenged but others want to do good all the time and maybe thats all that matters.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

We have a lot of fun in the game and our weekend's don't revolve around this community. Sure, we kill a lot of the people who participate in this community but that's aside from the point. I think one of the major problems is that too many people have come to value the opinion's of this site more than their own fun- like you said, creating some invisible "audience" that is PW on which to broadcast their "ownage" that's killed pure clans and pure clanning in general.

The mentality of "we'll get them next time, gf but at least we had fun" was replaced by "we can't let them win next time" (aka PCL era, refer to old Omni topic), and booyah- there we have clanning in 2k12. I'm not saying it's wrong, but I am saying it's way less fun.

depends why you play I guess =) Maybe you want to be challenged but others want to do good all the time and maybe thats all that matters.

If you want to be the best then why not make CP accept 40-45 defence? 1 more combat level won't change a thing considering 99% of fights are fought at 30+ wild. You aren't pures, so why not use everything to your advantage?

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

We have a lot of fun in the game and our weekend's don't revolve around this community. Sure, we kill a lot of the people who participate in this community but that's aside from the point. I think one of the major problems is that too many people have come to value the opinion's of this site more than their own fun- like you said, creating some invisible "audience" that is PW on which to broadcast their "ownage" that's killed pure clans and pure clanning in general.

The mentality of "we'll get them next time, gf but at least we had fun" was replaced by "we can't let them win next time" (aka PCL era, refer to old Omni topic), and booyah- there we have clanning in 2k12. I'm not saying it's wrong, but I am saying it's way less fun.

Maybe thats one of the reasons MM is still around besides your disadvantages in the def category. Its just the way you run your clan and it ONLY works for you while still having fun. I just find it funny some kids are trying to change the community when nothing can be done. BUT REMEMBER

I DONT CARE its a non-issue :thumbsup:

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

If you want to be the best then why not make CP accept 40-45 defence? 1 more combat level won't change a thing considering 99% of fights are fought at 30+ wild. You aren't pures, so why not use everything to your advantage?

read the last line in my topic :teehee:

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

(Also please don't give me the "o you should just get rune then" excuse i don't give a sht lul)
It's not an excuse it's the reality mate. Why settle for addy when you can use rune? Why use the Walkman when you can use a iPod? If you don't give a ****, then why are you saying people get 30 defence to be the best, when in reality 40 is the best.
WECV7.png
npbnw.png

It's not an excuse it's the reality mate. Why settle for addy when you can use rune? Why use the Walkman when you can use a iPod? If you don't give a ****, then why are you saying people get 30 defence to be the best, when in reality 40 is the best.

Because its not going to happen and that line is just flame bait from some of the clans we fight. This community is 1-39 def and as I said this site is one of the reasons that makes the game fun, would be a shame to leave it, BUT we can still max ourselves out while not being 40 def. Not trying to say CP supports 39 def because we don't but have the reputation. Would rather not talk about clanning issues like that, lets stay on topic. But I hope you get what I'm saying.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

It's most certainly a step not allowing addy on your trips..

but at the same time, it's like you're afraid of your clan dying or something. Only accept 1-20 defence

that is all

1st clan 2 do that wins a golden trophy designed by me

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

but at the same time, it's like you're afraid of your clan dying or something. Only accept 1-20 defence

that is all

Not really, you play every game to be good and have advantages and that is what we are doing. After that sentence that is when the "o you should get 40 def" line gets thrown in by someone else. It's a revolving door man lol.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

that is all

Not really, you play every game to be good and have advantages and that is what we are doing. After that sentence that is when the "o you should get 40 def" line gets thrown in by someone else. It's a revolving door man lol.

Replying to the quote wall: 30 defence is already flamebait. You realize that most of the pure community thinks of CP as a bunch of retards prouncing around in addy with 2 pures who were recruited from the ge. If you're already hated/flame other clans, why not flame other clans and actually beat them using 40 def? 1 cb lvl mate

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

that is all

Replying to the quote wall: 30 defence is already flamebait. You realize that most of the pure community thinks of CP as a bunch of retards prouncing around in addy with 2 pures who were recruited from the ge. If you're already hated/flame other clans, why not flame other clans and actually beat them using 40 def? 1 cb lvl mate

I told you because it is about the community (pure warfare) which restricts def up to 40, but we can have any advantages below that. I said the exact thing above, it would be a shame to not be a part of the community which is one of the reasons many of us play the game.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Peter, with what you said, it only made sense that you guys would get 40 def.

If you're playing for advantages, then what are you waiting for? Seriously. If you do, stay the **** away from the pure community doh. I heard Drunk is good main caller 2.

**** go hard with barrows for all I care.

Seeing a picture of EVERY single person of CPs pull have 30+ defence is literally sickening, although it's not my clan and it's nothing I should really be concerned about other then the fact it's mind wrecking, I have always liked CP and I hate to see it that way.

Considering CP is one of the oldest pure clans to date, and the fact that you guys will NEVER close, I wish you would lead the example, and run yourselves like Pure Clans used to.

Ahh idk, w/e do what ever the **** you want I just can't call you a pure clan I guess.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

If you're playing for advantages, then what are you waiting for? Seriously. If you do, stay the **** away from the pure community doh. I heard Drunk is good main caller 2.

Seeing a picture of EVERY single person of CPs pull have 30+ defence is literally sickening, although it's not my clan and it's nothing I should really be concerned about other then the fact it's mind wrecking, I have always liked CP and I hate to see it that way.

Considering CP is one of the oldest pure clans to date, and the fact that you guys will NEVER close, I wish you would lead the example like MM is doing.

Ahh idk, w/e do what ever the **** you want I just can't call you a pure clan I guess.

read what I said above ^ :thumbsup:

Told you this issue is a revolving door man. Comments like yours just keep the cycle going.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Considering CP is one of the oldest pure clans to date, and the fact that you guys will NEVER close, I wish you would lead the example like MM is doing.

read what I said above ^ :thumbsup:

Told you this issue is a revolving door man. Comments like yours just keep the cycle going.

so if the following happened you would get 40 def :

- Pure Warfare kicked CP out b/c they're not pure

- Pure Warfare allowed 40 def on the forums

??

that is all

I told you because it is about the community (pure warfare) which restricts def up to 40, but we can have any advantages below that. I said the exact thing above, it would be a shame to not be a part of the community which is one of the reasons many of us play the game.

Oh?

This community as a whole is stopping your community from getting 40 defence? Why's that? To stop you from posting aftermath topics?

Is that seriously the sole basis of your existence? Offer some random 5 paragraph statement of what clan you killed in what situation every week to people who really don't care?

Nah, nobody's stopping you from getting 40 defence, and as you say it would offer the most advantage and you would actually be the most adapted pure clan in existence. Since you do it all for fun, why not just go all in? Are you really that scared of what your clan would become without feeding off of purewarfare?

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif