Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Recent Def Phenomenon

`Peter

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Adapting is a shitty excuse for 30 def clans simply because the whole point of being a pure or in a pure clan was to limit yourself and not rely on armour to win battles. You don't just move on to the next best armour, but LIMITING yourselves enough to not get banned off of a site your clan revolves around. (see the hypocrisy in that?)

but WAIT

30 DEF LOGIC - ADAPTING Y00000

cp leaders coming in trying to show the community that addy makes them more advanced but `peter says get the highest def possible without being banned off site so you are still able to advertise your trips/clan

30 DEF LOGIC - ADAPT Y0

Calm down yo!

YEAH BRO YOU MAD BRO R[]FL

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

cp leaders coming in trying to show the community that addy makes them more advanced but `peter says get the highest def possible without being banned off site so you are still able to advertise your trips/clan

30 DEF LOGIC - ADAPT Y0

I never said that buddy. This is a logical argument you are still struggling to be part of because it doesn't favor your views. :down:

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

I think this topics adequately shown the thinking logic of CP leaders to be a parallel of complicated

paradoxes that they don't even understand themselves.

Thank you for proving how badly you run your clan and how fast you'd die if you either got 40 defence, or Purewarfare shut down.

That's all there is to see here folks, move along now.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

I think this topics adequately shown the thinking logic of CP leaders to be a parallel of complicated

paradoxes that they don't even understand themselves.

Thank you for proving how badly you run your clan and how fast you'd die if you either got 40 defence, or Purewarfare shut down.

Once again doesn't contribute to argument :down: I'm trying to explain the views of the majority here.

Nice try tho

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com