Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Recent Def Phenomenon

`Peter

Peter, with what you said, it only made sense that you guys would get 40 def.

If you're playing for advantages, then what are you waiting for? Seriously. If you do, stay the **** away from the pure community doh. I heard Drunk is good main caller 2.

**** go hard with barrows for all I care.

Seeing a picture of EVERY single person of CPs pull have 30+ defence is literally sickening, although it's not my clan and it's nothing I should really be concerned about other then the fact it's mind wrecking, I have always liked CP and I hate to see it that way.

Considering CP is one of the oldest pure clans to date, and the fact that you guys will NEVER close, I wish you would lead the example like MM is doing.

Ahh idk, w/e do what ever the **** you want I just can't call you a pure clan I guess.

read what I said above ^ :thumbsup:

Told you this issue is a revolving door man. Comments like yours just keep the cycle going.

so if the following happened you would get 40 def :

- Pure Warfare kicked CP out b/c they're not pure

- Pure Warfare allowed 40 def on the forums

??

I really don't know what would happen, but you are on the right path. This community is the reason we do a lot of things :confused:

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's most certainly a step not allowing addy on your trips..

but at the same time, it's like you're afraid of your clan dying or something. Only accept 1-20 defence

that is all

1st clan 2 do that wins a golden trophy designed by me

Not really, you play every game to be good and have advantages and that is what we are doing. After that sentence that is when the "o you should get 40 def" line gets thrown in by someone else. It's a revolving door man lol.

Replying to the quote wall: 30 defence is already flamebait. You realize that most of the pure community thinks of CP as a bunch of retards prouncing around in addy with 2 pures who were recruited from the ge. If you're already hated/flame other clans, why not flame other clans and actually beat them using 40 def? 1 cb lvl mate

I told you because it is about the community (pure warfare) which restricts def up to 40, but we can have any advantages below that. I said the exact thing above, it would be a shame to not be a part of the community which is one of the reasons many of us play the game.

Oh?

This community as a whole is stopping your community from getting 40 defence? Why's that? To stop you from posting aftermath topics?

Is that seriously the sole basis of your existence? Offer some random 5 paragraph statement of what clan you killed in what situation every week to people who really don't care?

Nah, nobody's stopping you from getting 40 defence, and as you say it would offer the most advantage and you would actually be the most adapted pure clan in existence. Since you do it all for fun, why not just go all in? Are you really that scared of what your clan would become without feeding off of purewarfare?

Maybe it is, maybe that is the reason some kids choose to remain 1 def, maybe this is our reason. I don't know. But you sir are also thinking outside the box and I applaud you.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

If you're playing for advantages, then what are you waiting for? Seriously. If you do, stay the **** away from the pure community doh. I heard Drunk is good main caller 2.

Seeing a picture of EVERY single person of CPs pull have 30+ defence is literally sickening, although it's not my clan and it's nothing I should really be concerned about other then the fact it's mind wrecking, I have always liked CP and I hate to see it that way.

Considering CP is one of the oldest pure clans to date, and the fact that you guys will NEVER close, I wish you would lead the example like MM is doing.

Ahh idk, w/e do what ever the **** you want I just can't call you a pure clan I guess.

Told you this issue is a revolving door man. Comments like yours just keep the cycle going.

??

I really don't know what would happen, but you are on the right path. This community is the reason we do a lot of things :confused:

Fair enough, at least what you're saying makes sense (logically) .

But reversed ; if Pure Warfare mandated say in 6 months all clans would have to return to 1-20 def would you follow suit or just give up on CP and their history?

Bunch of ******* hypocrites.

"You're all ****, we don't need purewarfare and we're adapted", meanwhile staying under 39 defence to post aftermath topics which is apparently now the thing that keeps pure clans alive?

lol.

Bringing you all into a single community turned the new leaders into morons.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

??

But reversed ; if Pure Warfare mandated say in 6 months all clans would have to return to 1-20 def would you follow suit or just give up on CP and their history?

Probably would but you have to remember that is highly unlikely because most of us don't have the time anymore to make new accounts and the pure community is what it is. It is so small now that a drastic change like your suggestion would probably result in one of the following

1. Making of a new community site 1-39 def

2. Many kids would just quit

3. All of us would probably get 40 def

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Bunch of ******* hypocrites.

"You're all ****, we don't need purewarfare and we're adapted", meanwhile staying under 39 defence to post aftermath topics which is apparently now the thing that keeps pure clans alive?

lol.

You see, your views are so closed you cannot contribute to this discussion. You think I care whether or not I make my clan look good or bad on this topic? Not really. I'm trying to start a logical conversation that does not force everyone to get 1 def but just a little talk :thumbsup:

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Let's think this through mate.

1. CP goes 40 def

2. CP's spies in other clans stay in other clans

3. CP continues to fight clans with addy in their rune

4. Other clans panic and get 40 defence

5. The "Pure" Community evolves

that's how it happened last time with 30 def.

and

6. Maybe, just maybe, pure clans will experience a rebirth. And I'm not talking 1-30 def ****, I'm talking 1-20 maybe even 1-10 (sup enemy hey hi how u doin).

If not, who gives a ****? At least your clan will be able to have fun pking and on weekends and apart from this site. There you have it- Rang3r Elmo encouraging a clan to train defence. Go for it m8

edit: If you want logic- training 1 more level of defence for a fuckton more bonuses makes a hell of a lot more sense than staying 39 for the sake of being accepted by your internet friends (and since this is pure warfare it's not like they're really your friends anyway, just a bunch of acquaintances that you act like you like during the week so you can try to tear them apart all the more on the weekends when your clan "succeeds" enough that you can post a topic).

??

Probably would but you have to remember that is highly unlikely because most of us don't have the time anymore to make new accounts and the pure community is what it is. It is so small now that a drastic change like your suggestion would probably result in one of the following

Yeah, the TIME issue is really what would plague a lot of clan members . . . but at the same time you'd reconnect with how much fun this game was when clans had level 70's and 80's in them (it was AWESOME) lol.

6 months isn't a lot of time to get members to go from 30 def to a brand new account but idk unless Jagex allows def roll backs I don't know any other options.

Off for the night btw, and ignore these kids trolling :thumbsup:

Let's think this through mate.

1. CP goes 40 def

2. CP's spies in other clans stay in other clans

3. CP continues to fight clans with addy in their rune

4. Other clans panic and get 40 defence

5. The "Pure" Community evolves

that's how it happened last time with 30 def.

and

6. Maybe, just maybe, pure clans will experience a rebirth. And I'm not talking 1-30 def ****, I'm talking 1-20 maybe even 1-10 (sup enemy hey hi how u doin).

If not, who gives a ****? At least your clan will be able to have fun pking and on weekends and apart from this site. There you have it- Rang3r Elmo encouraging a clan to train defence. Go for it m8

Honestly If our competition got 40 def, I would definitely be open to doing the same as well instead of complaining that this clan has an advantage over us. Its a game you wana have fun and even if it means leaving the pure world alltogether if others do the same.

But taking that first step is the tough part and I'll assure you CP will probably not be taking that first step. Second step? Then we can talk.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

cp leaders coming in trying to show the community that addy makes them more advanced but `peter says get the highest def possible without being banned off site so you are still able to advertise your trips/clan

30 DEF LOGIC - ADAPT Y0

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

??

Yeah, the TIME issue is really what would plague a lot of clan members . . . but at the same time you'd reconnect with how much fun this game was when clans had level 70's and 80's in them (it was AWESOME) lol.

6 months isn't a lot of time to get members to go from 30 def to a brand new account but idk unless Jagex allows def roll backs I don't know any other options.

Off for the night btw, and ignore these kids trolling :thumbsup:

BUT

ONCE AGAIN one group will choose to gain an advantage over the other and it will probably be through def. Do you see how this is just like a revolving door lol?

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

cp leaders coming in trying to show the community that addy makes them more advanced but `peter says get the highest def possible without being banned off site so you are still able to advertise your trips/clan

30 DEF LOGIC - ADAPT Y0

Calm down yo!

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~