Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Similar to Charlie's topic

Willy

This topic is similar to Charlie's topic in a way. I was going to make it last night but I forgot ffz and seeing his reminded me.

I'm interested in seeing what individuals like about their own clan.

Also post one thing you dislike about your clan.

I'm in TLP.

I love the amount of preps and events we have.

I can't really comment on something I dislike as of yet because I've only been here for like 2 weeks.

PS. I know a lot of people are going to sugarcoat their replies and make it look like their clan is the best but honestly, go ahead, just don't start flaming other peoples replies because they're in a different clan.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Hostility- a good community, strong f2p background, great speeches, active site/ts3, and we punish idiots.

Dislike- we have alot of 4rners and are a little bit young, so they cannot be on for p2p sundays.

Activation- Strong as **** in f2p, have alot of dedicated members, active site/ts3, and we punish idiots. Our community is still building, Hope it gets as strong as Hostility's.

Dislike- lpcs dont fight us, so we gotta fight my MPC

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

Hostility- a good community, strong f2p background, great speeches, active site/ts3, and we punish idiots.

Activation- Strong as **** in f2p, have alot of dedicated members, active site/ts3, and we punish idiots. Our community is still building, Hope it gets as strong as Hostility's.

Way to read the topic bro

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

Fatality:

- Events every single day

- Everybody gets to attend miniwars and not just select people like in other clans

- We all have fun at our events

- Very mature and strong rank team and community (always has been)

- Everybody is encourage to make friends and have fun :)

All round great morale and spirit :).

P.S. You using this topic to reign in some new recruits seeing how other clans work? :P

Fatality

I've always loved the community some amazing guys that keep us close together, I love the fact that everybody's opinions get taken on board and the maturity of the clan. I love the ranks for taking risks and being able to take defeats. <3

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

nobody even followed the rules, this is a party of people sucking their own *****.

if only this board had a no bump option

eop

i like the community

i don't like attending p2p events

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Fatality:

- Events every single day

- Everybody gets to attend miniwars and not just select people like in other clans

- We all have fun at our events

- Very mature and strong rank team and community (always has been)

- Everybody is encourage to make friends and have fun :)

All round great morale and spirit :).

P.S. You using this topic to reign in some new recruits seeing how other clans work? :P

You also cant read the topic...

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

Way to read the topic bro

Dont get to worked up their brother

1213505732eKpwnby.jpg

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

I like f2p, i like everyone being within my combat.

If i do p2p I like that we're in a small group where everyone matters, rather then being just one of like 60.

Then again I don't like p2p as you'll be having a really good fight with a clan with the same numbers as you, say 25 vs 25 then you get some spastic clan who are just loot hungry e.g. FOE or TLP.

I understand there's clan wars if you want a safe fight but it's not the same experience.

Like collectively we're probably risking like 150-200k each in terms of gear, so you're gaining like 10m between 60 people which really isn't worth it.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Activation

-F2P Events

-A wide variety of Events

-Daily events

-Most of my friends are in it

-We're all 1-10 Defence

-Green is awesome

-------------------------------------------------

-We can't do much p2p warring due to our levels

-We have a bit of Inactive members

-We're mostly F2P so we can't really do fun events like SW/Castle Wars/Ect

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Team NP- strong friendship, i had so much fun during those 3 years we had,i will never miss it, theres just no words for it, i quit rs 3months ago but i still get on to talk to them, there is nothing i dislike about it

npbnw.png
61207262.png

Hazard - fun being 1-20 def and still doing gr8 in minis (like 8-0 in p2p minis). The community is small but we are all good m8s.

dislike: -sigh- cant join on my turm pure

Proud Hazard Warlord :)

bigbangsiglight.png

eknwon.jpg

dorasig.jpg

Proud Former Carnage Warlord

Hazard - fun being 1-20 def and still doing gr8 in minis (like 8-0 in p2p minis). The community is small but we are all good m8s.

dislike: -sigh- cant join on my turm pure

hazard best p2p mini etc

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Enemy;

I like the fact that we have active forums and normally get around 90-100 members posting a day.

I also like the fact that we're probably one of the most; if not the most technological advanced clan which makes the boring stuff a lot easier

I dislike that people do not love to play runescape besides clan events and therefore theres a limit on the type of events that we can do :(

Hi

Enemy;

I like the fact that we have active forums and normally get around 90-100 members posting a day.

I also like the fact that we're probably one of the most; if not the most technological advanced clan which makes the boring stuff a lot easier

I dislike that people do not love to play runescape besides clan events and therefore theres a limit on the type of events that we can do :(

shut up legit 99 in every ****** ass skill they have ever made.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Hazard:

-The fact that it's literally all my best online brothers in one community

-The fact that we rape in minis and are all 1-20 defence

-The fact we're all pures 4 life

Dislikes:

-Small right now

-More of a chill community rather then a **** YES ****** IT'S TIME TO SCAPE 24/7 AND PUNISH CLANS@@@

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I like f2p, i like everyone being within my combat.

If i do p2p I like that we're in a small group where everyone matters, rather then being just one of like 60.

Then again I don't like p2p as you'll be having a really good fight with a clan with the same numbers as you, say 25 vs 25 then you get some spastic clan who are just loot hungry e.g. FOE or TLP.

I understand there's clan wars if you want a safe fight but it's not the same experience.

Like collectively we're probably risking like 150-200k each in terms of gear, so you're gaining like 10m between 60 people which really isn't worth it.

wtf dude link to nme awards??

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

I like my guild because we pk for fun, not to make a topic (we don't post topics here). We are also invite only, so we don't get the spastics from the community. I like how we can call every other clan a main clan because if you can wear steel, you can't join (ur all mains btw lol #1 pure anything).

I don't like the people who joined but don't care.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.