Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Official 30 Def Topic

Prateek

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 def isnt pure end of story, I wish all the clans that accepted over 30 max would just "adapt" and get 40 def tbh... not like it matters, better to "fully adapt" and get all the benefits

people say its for fun but its ********, if they wanted the full fun in this game which I believe is none, they would get the best bonus possible but nope, 30-39 def is all good as long as I can get an upperhand clanning and still be considered pure

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

20 def isnt pure end of story, I wish all the clans that accepted over 10 max would just "adapt" and get 40 def tbh... not like it matters, better to "fully adapt" and get all the benefits

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

only idiots are talkin sht to 1-20 def clans, its their choice and they are playin how they want while we have 30 def and we play how we want.

all these def topics amuse me, its like the people posting think they are actually gonna have some sort of impact or effect

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Been there, done that, in the end MM is still on top. Not much you can do but beat them even if they all wear addy. The problem is MM is still winning even though they're all in addy thus promoting them to keep it. If only MM start losing would other clans have enough courage to drop the armor.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

only idiots are talkin sht to 1-20 def clans, its their choice and they are playin how they want while we have 30 def and we play how we want.

all these def topics amuse me, its like the people posting think they are actually gonna have some sort of impact or effect

yes play how you want to play, but what I want to know is, why stop there? Why not get 40 def? Surely you play for fun and addy/turmoil makes **** much more fun/easier. Why not just get 40 defence and have fun with all the bonuses there?

i'm not trying to make an impact, I'm just baffled by how wrong and hypocritical every arguement 30 def clans hide behind is. It makes no sense.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

20 def isnt pure end of story, I wish all the clans that accepted over 10 max would just "adapt" and get 40 def tbh... not like it matters, better to "fully adapt" and get all the benefits

haha retard

Fab Five
www.mm-rs.org

I find it funny how this term is loosely used around the community as an excuse to back up the 30 defence argument. `Peter basically proved the point most of the anti-30 deffers have been trying to make the past couple of weeks (topic can be found here: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24195 ). The 30 def clans that boast about adapting or advancing in the community and laugh at the other clans who limit themselves to 1-20 defence are too scared to go a step further and advance/adapt to rune.

How does it make sense if you call the 1-20 defence kids of the community idiots for limiting themselves, when you're doing the same? It's obvious the 30 defence clans rely on armour/defence to play a huge role in their fights, so why aren't you guys adapting to rune?

NEWSFLASH: RUNE MAKES EVERYTHING MUCH BETTER! IT'S MUCH MORE ADVANCED AND IT MAKES SURVIVAL EASIER (adapting lmfao).

30 defence clans need to get rid of the "I PLAY HOW I WANT", "WE ADAPTIN Y0", "L0L U 1-20 DEF IDIOTS LIMIT YOSELVESZZZ", etc. It's obvious that most you guys have just gotten the highest defence possible and limit yourselves (see the hypocrisy in that?) just enough so you are able to feed off of this dying community and pures in general.

tl;dr 30 def nerds buggin out

The term pure has always been a highly controversial and debated subject once the original wilderness and PCL era passed. Ultimately the definition of pure is subjected highly to a moral standard and should not be subject to absolutism.

The adaptions made by the pure clans which have adapted clearly are accepted by the members of those clans and if a certain clan or certain two clans have issues with it perhaps they should just keep in mind that they still win certain fights. Personally for those clans which have progressed to 30 or higher defence, I'd suggest just going 45- def or even removing the defence cap entirely and ultimately generating two MLs:

* The primary (main) ML which would contain all members of the clan

* The secondary ML which would be for those members within the clan who are still 30- defence

This would ultimately open a new recruitment base for clans, and possibly serve to revitalize the rune pure/tank community. As for restricting themselves so they can leech off this dying community, if the community is dying why would any sane leader restrict themselves to it? Furthermore, unless the laws of PW have changed since the glory days of Px/HF/VH (R.I.P) - these clans whom do eventually accept 40 def would still be able to post aftermaths and recruitment topics.

For those clans who believe that 35+ def should be barred from the site - in the end it'd result in the death of PW.

TL:DR - Go either 45- def or no def req with only a combat cap and have two MLs.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

haha retard

Don't flame, please.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Man all these stupid ass topics about def, old clanning, changes, etc etc. Get over it jeez its a fcking game! Play it or dont play it!

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

nobody pro 30 def+ can give good legit reasons why to stay 30-39 def unless its for clanning purposes, and to get the upperhand over pures

>2 combats lvls

>much more "fun" at 40

>better bonuses

>better rag gear

all the above are why people should get 40 def, yet they dont :kayne:

Fab Five
www.mm-rs.org

inb4locked because Furious is biased.

i prefer 40 defence, i mean, why stop at 30?

????

Why would this topic get locked, I am trying to start a important discussion on these forums.

Problem?

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png