Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs MM Friday

Milky

28chso9.png

MM seemed to think that mass recruiting to pull 80 last weekend meant that they were better than us, unfortunately today, we put them back in their place. MM had been warning us that the tides were about to turn all week, and we were expecting some tough competition today, but were disappointed. It's been an amusing week down at EoP HQ. We looked to shrug off a dull week with an epic Friday, and that is exactly what we did today.

The Eruption of Pures set out with a pull of about 45, later peaking at 50, but confident that we could perform no matter what the opts. We went to PCL first to say hi to some old friends and dipped to go kill MM. The trip ended up being a big game of cat and mouse, but it looks like we were a bit too quick for our prey, as we feasted on many lewts (corrupt scims) until eventually they ended.

2uyqdzd.png

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers

Despite the huge opts disadvantage, we managed to hold our ground west of the trees/east of dwarves for a long time before we were slowly pushed west through the 2 small rooms towards dwarves. We shifted north west towards corp for something to lean on and held our ground while hitting the MM who were directly south of us and cut them down, before turning back in and now fighting MM with closer numbers.

This was essentially the turning point as we returned very hard, losing some KDR, but making the fight even, and through consistent ingame piling and calling we managed to slowly drop their numbers and start to dominate the corp area. We were low on food, run, and their mains were tanking us well, however with superb organization, we started pushing MM west towards single. They spread out to try and stall for returners, but we pushed north west as one and dropped those most north, then sweeped down south like a vaccum, as we dropped the remaining MM who were not in single.

I know the KDR slightly contradicts this topic, but if you watch the video you'll see that we were down a lot in the beginning and quick returning was our only option. Through returning we lost some KDR, but were able to successfully push MM in single, as seen in the video.

2uyqdzd.png

EoPictures:

120210154510.png
120210234500.png
120210234502.png
120210154541.png
120210154554.png
120210155637.png
120210155807.png
120210235830.png
120210155909.png
120210235929.png
120210235949.png
120210235954.png
120211000003.png
120210160014.png

2uyqdzd.png

We will Erupt again

www.eop-rs.com
#clan-eop

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard MM cleared you guys at mossies.

Kd of the whole trip:

1gm5i5n.png

If you read the topic, you'll notice that I already mentioned you guys dominated the fight in the early stages, however our returning brought it back for us, jeopardizing our KDR, but winning us the fight.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

I heard MM cleared you guys at mossies.

Kd of the whole trip:

1gm5i5n.png

The fight ended at 0:04 you added another hour in ;o.

But you guys DID have a higher KDR, not by that much though. Only difference in the fight was.. When you guys cleared us at first we kept returning into you we didn't sit in single or get a regroup so we always had like 15 in multi, when we started to clear you guys, we pushed you to mosses which is why we left. Then you guys ran back out and claimed a win.

If you base a win off who had more kills, then MM won.

If you base a win off who cleared the opposing clan and pushed them to single, then we won.

:kanye:

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Yeah I mean you can lie to the people all you want, the fact is we owned the whole fight. You kept giving us kdr, and we ran out of arrows and eventually had to die with no prayer and stuff... we tried to return and you bail.

makes sense... if you gonna make a topic make it with facts, you got owned 3/4 and cleared a few MM and are claiming a win. I except this to be locked up soon, and also you forgot to mention the mains tayyab and some other kid in rune, not surprised..

mods will handle it hopefully

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

Yeah I mean you can lie to the people all you want, the fact is we owned the whole fight. You kept giving us kdr, and we ran out of arrows and eventually had to die with no prayer and stuff... we tried to return and you bail.

makes sense... if you gonna make a topic make it with facts, you got owned 3/4 and cleared a few MM and are claiming a win. I except this to be locked up soon, and also you forgot to mention the mains tayyab and some other kid in rune, not surprised..

mods will handle it hopefully

5 people in single is returning

le mm logic, you got cleared up 9 lmfao

I'll quote myself seeing as, based on the replies, some people are either ignorant or trolling.

I know the KDR slightly contradicts this topic, but if you watch the video you'll see that we were down a lot in the beginning and quick returning was our only option. Through returning we lost some KDR, but were able to successfully push MM in single, as seen in the video.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png