Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan to watch 2012..? EoP puts Fi back in their place

Milky

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are Fi really telling everyone we had sign ups, i thought that was MM's thing, at this rate we apparantley have sign ups every weekend ;p

and nice swordfish addy daddy, maybe if Fi's leaders bothered to bring pizzas they'd be more successful ;p

qOY7v.png

and nice swordfish addy daddy, maybe if Fi's leaders bothered to bring pizzas they'd be more successful ;p

Swordfish weigh less then pizzas and are vital in returning, if you were any decent at this game you would know that ;d.

Keep trying tho lil guy

you're all abos

favaccent.png

I go hard in the muhfuckin paint *****

Leave you stankin *****

What the **** you thinkin *****

I wont die for this **** or what the **** i say (Brick Squad)

Front yard broad day wit da SK (ba ba ba ba ba ba bow)

See Gucci, thats my mothafuckin *****

I hang in the Dale wit dem hit squad killers

Waka Flocka Flame one hood ass *****

Ridin real slow bendin corners my *****

Swordfish weigh less then pizzas and are vital in returning, if you were any decent at this game you would know that ;d.

Keep trying tho lil guy

yep weight is a vital factor in returning when the fight is one map away from the canoe, but hey i'm not complaining lol, makes for easier k0es.

qOY7v.png

A reliable source of mine in EOP mentioned that you were dedicating this weekend to us because and i quote "a possible threat to EOP in the top three"

good job on your trip, looks like you had fun!

wasn't there but from speaking to my friends, we fought MM who had 20+ on us and they were the major reason for a low kdr.

cya tomorrow

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Good fights, we got rocked the first fight :P

Although, I'm not sure why you said you dominated us in our last fight. I wont do it, since it is against the rules, but our vids combined show that we started with lower numbers than you and ended with about the same numbers.

You may have just fought 2 other clans, but you shouldn't be saying you dominated us when you clearly didn't.

Also, yw for the d scim >:(

If you wanted to stay fighting us, you shouldn't have run in the first place instead of getting kills the cheap way. Not too mad about the scim since that was completely my fault (and I should have only had like 2 minutes left on it), but I do like even run ins and the numbers we had on the last fight are probably the most even they will be for a while. It's kind of disappointing you guys bailed so early on in the fight.

FI's view of the last fight (stopped vid of fight right after you ran):

A reliable source of mine in EOP mentioned that you were dedicating this weekend to us because and i quote "a possible threat to EOP in the top three"

good job on your trip, looks like you had fun!

wasn't there but from speaking to my friends, we fought MM who had 20+ on us and they were the major reason for a low kdr.

cya tomorrow

M8 maybe you should attend your trips before posting here next time m8