Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan to watch 2012..? EoP puts Fi back in their place

Milky

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First win of the year and already the cockiness begins... think you would've learned by now.

Kudos to FI for staying respectful.

You must be blind, first win of the year, and the cockiness begins?...We obviously had more than one win this year lmao, as for the cockiness, we've always been assholes to fatality, they brought it upon themselves, mainly because of 101 sins at the time, but it seems as if now, Alcohol decided he's gonna pull the same stunt as 101 did, so if anything, you would think that fatality would've learned by now....but it seems as if they just want to keep re-living their past years of getting crashed and bullied...we can have big mouths at times too but atleast we back it up....if your gonna run your mouth on forums then expect to have some bad trips if you can't back it up.....FI won a few preps and gets the first bit of motivation they had all year just because they were voted "clan to watch in 2012"....now it's getting to their head and they want to start this stuff again? Alcohol probably should have thought twice before he said "Challenge Accepted".....FI isn't really in the right place to start a heavy rivalry with EoP at the moment....we are alot more ready for it than you are, and not to mention, our clans morale basically strives off rivalries and putting ****-talking clans back in their place....thats when you see our pulls get bigger and bigger.

It seems like they try to stay respectful to avoid all the drama and whatnot, thanks to the FI members who posted respectful replies....usually just a few rank(s) who like to brew up **** before they're even ready to rumble.

Stick to fighting massers on your main, Nippon. ;)

thekingu.png

A reliable source of mine in EOP mentioned that you were dedicating this weekend to us because and i quote "a possible threat to EOP in the top three"

good job on your trip, looks like you had fun!

wasn't there but from speaking to my friends, we fought MM who had 20+ on us and they were the major reason for a low kdr.

cya tomorrow

yup, we fought you guys at vents, and at 18 ports, the only 2 real fights we could get all day. EOP was too busy running/having f2p west drags trips to fight us I guess.

6fsgd0.gif
1gtl7jq.png
Your tears are delicious

whats the point in fighting MM when they have 20 more than us when we could be killing Fatality instead, which is a lot more fun :P

its even more fun when we know we're having fun and mm aren't having any fun

in conclusion it was a lot of fun

fun fun

and @ the guy who replies on da last page, we had slightly less than fi in the first fight, and pretty much similar in the others.

qOY7v.png

Jw where your topic for P2P Trip is?

Guess you can't back your **** talk up l00o0o0ol

Fi didn't have 1 topic for the entire weekend

..?

l00o0o0ol

We don't post topics m8

yeh thats what i hear from Fi when they get smashed, then if they win a prep or manage to beat ef in the wildy or something suddenly theres a flashy topic up on pw ;p

qOY7v.png

..?

l00o0o0ol

We don't post topics m8

yeh thats what i hear from Fi when they get smashed, then if they win a prep or manage to beat ef in the wildy or something suddenly theres a flashy topic up on pw ;p

Your clan made a topic biggin itself up moaning how Fi was better than it now. You lost all your preps you cannot compete matched vs any other HPC. You only beat clans in the wild when you out opt them :/ lol.

Your topics are disrespectful and show the kind of maturity people should expect from EOP. A real eye opener >.> if it wasn't already expected..

..?

l00o0o0ol

We don't post topics m8

Your clan made a topic biggin itself up moaning how Fi was better than it now. You lost all your preps you cannot compete matched vs any other HPC. You only beat clans in the wild when you out opt them :/ lol.

Your topics are disrespectful and show the kind of maturity people should expect from EOP. A real eye opener >.> if it wasn't already expected..

Funny that you would flame us for prep performance when Fi has refused to prep us for over a year now, and why do you keep posting around PW implying we're badly organized when we beat your clan 3 times on saturday with similar, or even less opts. If we're bad i guess that makes you terrible :/ lol.

Our topics tell it how it is, they aren't as "respectful" as yours because why would we need to give respect to flavour of the week clans like Fi who undoubtably will be back to pulling 30 in a month or so.

And if you were going to quote my previous reply you could have at least made it relevant to what we were discussing, that your boy Mitch saying the reason you have no topic at all this weekend is that you don't post them on PW, yet i think we both really know that isn't the case aye flash ma boy ;p

qOY7v.png

..?

l00o0o0ol

We don't post topics m8

We only post preps, and occasionally a trip topic if we smash certain clans more then usual. But yeah like I said if you guys feel the need to talk all this ****, you should probably back it up otherwise you're going to lose the hype that is keeping your head above water for the moment

you're all abos

favaccent.png

..?

l00o0o0ol

We don't post topics m8

We only post preps, and occasionally a trip topic if we smash certain clans more then usual. But yeah like I said if you guys feel the need to talk all this ****, you should probably back it up otherwise you're going to lose the hype that is keeping your head above water for the moment

hahahahahahahhaha m8 u r 2 funny

qOY7v.png