Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures Saturday F2P Pk trip 2/11/12

its pibb

110903223441.png
34t603r.png

tclm-1.png

The Last Pures:
Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

Saturday, February 11st, The Last Pures massed up peaking at around 45 members for our scheduled F2P trip, consisting of many hits.

34t603r.png

tvid.png

34t603r.png

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs Young Rebelzzz

One of our scouts spotted the Rebelzzz going towards gap so we quickly ran up and hit them just west of gap, they fought back for a couple seconds but then finally dipped.

34t603r.png

The Last Pures vs Intense Redemption

We spotted Intense Redemption just North East of Graveyard, we quickly rushed them and fought for a couple of minutes. We managed to push them south which is where the fight ended with them running to Chaos Alter. Would like to appologize to Zenith for stealing your run in =).

34t603r.png

The Last Pures vs We Are Royalty vs Enemy

We set up a run in with Enemy, we were to defend at corp while Enemy attacked, they rushed from the northwest and the fight began. After fighting with bows at corp for a while we called a push north into NME's main group which sent them towards the lava/piper area. While around the piper area We Are Royalty crashed from the south, around this time NME dipped north to get a regroup I guess so we stayed back and fought WAR, we managed to clear up WAR just as NME was rushing south. We fought NME for a bit until MM rushed from the south.

34t603r.png

The Last Pures vs Enemy

While walking around vents looking for clans to fight, we got rushed by Enemy at vents. Down a couple people we knew the fight wouldn't be the easiest, both clans took turns pushing each other back and forth for a bit until MM crashed =/.

34t603r.png

tmed.png

120211165615.png
120211215438.png
120211165405.png
120211165450.png
120211165556.png
120211180414.png
120211144731.png
120211140737.png

34t603r.png

tubetranscopy.png

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png
35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

gj on ur trip

shoutout to willy for be scottish

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

I guess I could ask for a run in against TLP, but K2P doesn't speak English very well.

[sat 04:12pm] <[Fi]> Chris dismissed a few..

[sat 04:13pm] <[Fi]> He was a lil mad i think, 40 orb count before we lobbied.

by the time we asked you for one, you had dismissed half your clan.

Dang TLP.

I thought you were a hpc.. no where on this topic do I see any fights with any other HPC clans.. I guess you aren't good enough to compete up there yet...

Better luck tomorrow.

The almighty Punisher