Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Times are Hard

Prateek

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

120211182329.png

y your off them

I'll copy and paste my reply from the other topic

your own vids shows you teaming with nme ;p

Haha stating the obvious, judging from your past posts you arn't very inquisitive so i'll tell you what happened.

You guys crashed a planned fight between NME and Zenith. NME and Zenith teamed up to repel the crashers (thats you, brainbox). You guys got literally toyed with for about an hour and half. You died 200 times in the space of that hour or so.

No ones denying we teamed, if you'd actually watch the videos and look at the pictures its quite clear the two clans are off each other. We asked CP for run ins but you guys didn't want to accept, if you crash fights against clans that have superior organisation, EXPECT TO BE TEAMED ON. You guys shouldn't have dragged it out and should have saved some face, especially the ones that started returning in robes after dying in addy a few times rofl.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Was fantastic fun :)

As to the CP guys saying all we did was team on them - where were you when we literally stood in multi for an hour waiting for someone to hit us (sadly MM did lol).

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

CP slumping, yet you are the clan teaming with 3 others just to try to beat us.

Okay =] Well NME, I'm glad you guys did have fun on your trip. I hope to see you guys next week, Hopefully alone? Never mind, we all know that won't happen.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Thanks for promoting our clan waar, I remember when you wanted to join nme but had too much Def so you just decided to go with Cp. Its okay man. Its okay.

<3 i just asked if i can join as a troll cause i knew i'd get kbed. :thumbsup:

looks like cp gets stomped even after they crash

only way they can win anything anyway

Gj nme

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility