Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Slap Down Zenith on Sunday

-Toxine-

Why is your clan do buthurt over runescape

Why does my clan do "buthurt" over runescape ...

I think this guys a rank in Z

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what we were up against l0l no1 is buying ur **** propaganda topic CP nice try though.

120212173537.png

nice try mate, he took off his gear after we cleared Zenith, and taunted you guys l0l..... derp.. not sure why Z are such downies.

No, I'm pretty sure the reason why he was 1 iteming was because of what happened yesterday :/

Gl rebuilding "Special Two" I know it's rough times for CP. Better luck next time :thumbsup:

Hehe. He has probably has more money then half of the pure community combined.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

you killed one person who didn't log out

This

atleast 5 people teleported while 5 others ran off and we chased down. the rest logged

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png